About Zerodha Fund Transfer
When we add an amount to the Zerodha account or, in other words, the amount that is attached to invest Whatever be the medium like IMPS / NEFT / RTGS / UPI, etc. It is called the Zerodha fund transfer.
However, it also benefits a lot—people who are experts in investing and investing with complete knowledge.
List of Banks Linked with Zerodha
Zerodha Supported Bank
Here using this payment gateway, you can transfer your funds directly from the trading account without any zerodha fund transfer issue.
Talking about each transfer charge then, It is Rs 9 plus taxes. Below are some bank lists that allow for transfer.
|HDFC Bank||Axis Bank||State Bank of India||ICICI Bank|
|State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur||Catholic Syrian Bank||Indian Bank||State Bank of Travancore|
|Deutsche Bank||J & K Bank||Bank of India||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|City Union Bank||Dhana Laxmi Bank||Karur Vysya Bank||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|IDIBI Bank||Yes Bank||Saraswat Bank||IndusInd Bank|
|State Bank of Mysore||Lakshmi Vikas Bank||TMB Bank||Federal Bank|
Also Read: Zerodha Kite Reviews
Zerodha Fund Transfer Process via IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/UPI
If you want to know about IMPS (Immediate Payment Service), NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), and RTGS (Real-time Gross Settlement) for funds transfer, then follow step by step.
Zerodha account number and ifsc code
|MCX (Commodities)||NSE/BSE |
(Equity, F&O, Currency)
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Account Name||ZERODHA COMMODITIES PRIVATE LIMITED MCX||ZERODHA BROKING LTD – CLIENT ACCOUNT|
|Account Type||Current Account||Current Account|
|Bank Branch Name||Sandoz Branch, Mumbai||Sandoz Branch, Mumbai|
Zerodha Fund Transfer Charges
|Cheque||This is a Free||It takes about 3 to 5 working days|
|IMPS||This is Free for Zerodha, Bank charges may apply||10 minutes during market hours|
|NEFT/RTGS||This is Free for Zerodha, Bank charges may apply||Between 2 to 10 hours depending on your bank|
- Zerodha accepts UPI transfer made through the add funds interface on the kite.
- You can’t transfer the amount using Bhim UPI, Paytm upi, or any other digital wallet because zerodha doesn’t accept it.
- If you are trying to payment and then the payment failed for any reason, in that situation, you will need to wait at least 24 hours for the funds to reflect in your trading account.
- Don’t deposit via cash/Demand Draft (DD) because zerodha doesn’t accept.
Here I am explaining to you the example of SBI Bank. If you do it through a bank, then the process will be the same.
1. First, you have to log in to your SBI Portal entering your Id and Password and then select the payment/transfer option.
2. Select ‘inter-bank beneficiary’ option.
3. Then, Select mode of transfer like NEFT/IMPS/RTGS.
4. Here suppose, you clicked on NEFT option then Click on ‘add new beneficiary’ option.
5. You have to fill beneficiary details.
6. Now, you have added beneficiary details after that you have to click on ‘Approve Now’ option. Once it is approved, you are ready for fund transfer.
Other Method: – Apart from this, if you want, you can also add funds by visiting Direct Zerodha website.
1. For that, you must first open Zerodha Kite or Zerodha console and then click ‘Add Fund’ option
2. As soon as you click on the ‘add fund’ another box will open in this way.
3. Here, you add the amount you want to add. Then select your segment.
4. After that, you have to choose your account; for example, my account is already selected.
5. Then enter UPI, You can pay in two ways first through UPI and other net banking. Zerodha add funds UPI is a free facility available.
6. If you select net banking, then no need to enter UPI only click on the ‘Continue’ option.
7. After that, the redirect will be on the payment website, and you have to allow it. Your payment will be added.
Also Read: Zerodha Coin Review
Zerodha Fund Transfer Limit
Let’s know about Zerodha Fund Transfer Limit.
|Transfer Method||Transfer Limit|
|Kite/Pi Gateway Transfer||1 Crore Per Transaction|
|UPI||25K Per Transaction, 50K Per Day|
|NEFT||2 Lakhs Per Transaction|
|RTGS||2 Lakhs Per Transaction|
|IMPS||2 Lakhs Per Transaction|
How to Withdraw Fund?
Now let’s talk about withdraw. How to transfer the amount to your savings account what you have earned from zerodha trading platform.
1. For this also you have to login to Zerodha console. By entering id and password.
2. After that the dashboard will open. After going to the fund section, you will see the option of ‘Withdraw’ on the right side. Click on option.
3. After that the new box will open, as can be seen in the image below. Here you have to put the amount as much as you want to withdraw. And click on the ‘procced’ option.
4. One more thing, you have withdrawn as many times as before. They will all appear here. Inside ‘recent withdrawals’ option.
5. After clicking Proceed, your amount will be transferred to your registered bank account within 24 hours.
- You can try at 8 AM Monday to Friday For Commodity withdrawals.
- You can try at 8:30 PM, Monday to Friday For Equity, F&O, and currency withdrawals.
- Withdrawal requests must be put on the web, and may take as long as 24 hours to be credited to your financial balance.
- All withdrawal requests put after the above stipulated times will be handled on the next working day.
- Fund withdrawal demands set on second and fourth Fridays will be credited uniquely by Monday on account of banks being shut on second and fourth Saturdays.
So in this way you can transfer your earned money to your bank account. It is a straightforward process.
Here I would like to say that a lot of people are connected to this platform; they are making money by investing in it. But many people do not know the Zerodha fund transfer process of withdrawal & deposit. After reading this, they can easily withdraw.
How to transfer money from Zerodha?
You can include Zerodha as a beneficiary (Payee) in your web banking entry and move fund and then
You can send funds to Zerodha Financial Balance using NEFT / IMPS / RTGS using your internet banking. You can discover the financial balance numbers here.
How long does it take to withdraw from Zerodha?
Your amount will be transferred to your registered bank account within 24 hours. Through the Zerodha console,
you will log in to Zerodha, and you can transfer money by clicking on the option of withdrawal with funds in the fund category.
Is there any withdrawal charges in Zerodha?
They do not charge anything for the withdrawal of funds from your trading account in Zerodha, but you have to know something.
You can request funds withdrawal by logging into your back office/zerodha console.
Why can’t I withdraw money from Zerodha?
In your equity or commodity account, If you are mentioning a withdrawal of more than the available balance, the withdrawal request will be dismissed.
You can only place withdrawal requests for an amount equal to or less than the balance in your trading account.
When can I withdraw money from Zerodha?
Withdrawal demands are set on Saturday and Sunday and will be handled on Monday.
Value withdrawal demands are handled at 8:30 am on a weekday, and the cash is securely moved to your financial balance inside 24 hours.