Ventura Securities Ltd is a leading Mumbai based financial services firm that started its operations in 1994. Hard work of its founders and management team that in the last 25 years developed it from a single company to a group of companies.
It provides a wide range of financial services like Equity, Equity Derivatives, commodities, currency futures, and mutual funds. Ventura Securities Ltd is standing on its strong foundation of values and belief systems.
They believe in maintaining a strong partnership with Ventura’s franchisees which they facilitate with the best software system and continuous support related to market business growth.
Team of Ventura Securities has to go through a complete training and development system which makes them adhere with company culture and they gain the required expertise to support and generate the business.
Clients are obviously the main pillar of any business so is the case with Ventura, but it is so dedicated to apply the principles that makes the clients stay happy with the services.
Change is the core nature of this universe, and the Ventura Securities management team understands it thoroughly and keeps on innovating its trading systems and processes as per changing business scenarios.
Ventura Demat Account Opening Process
Ventura Securities offers both demat and trading account facility to the traders and investors.
Although the online account opening process is very simple and time saving but with the country wide network of Ventura Securities sub brokers and franchisees has made the offline process also very convenient and less time taking as compared to the competitors in the market.
To understand the account opening process there are few simple steps:
- Fill the inquiry form.
- Ventura Sales Advisor calls back and guides with the further process.
- In the case of online account KYC is checked with KRA (KYC registration agency).
- Once KYC is checked and verified, the account is opened successfully.
- Login credentials are communicated to the new client via email and SMS.
- The client login “POINTER” and starts trading.
Ventura Securities also provides services to NRI and foreign clients, and account opening process for them is also very easy on Ventura’s customized portals.
POINTER (Ventura Securities Trading System) login interface:
Pointer is a very dynamic system which is supported by possibly all kinds of different devices.
A set up can be downloaded to operate on single desktop or in case a trader is moving and want to login the account from different devices then the web-based login makes it very easy to trade from anywhere during market hours.
Following is the screenshot of the login interface of “POINTER”.
Types of POINTER product offered:
It is a browser supported login platform as shown screenshot previously. It includes all the exchanges, orders indicators, and live price to support the trades provided internet connectivity is good.
This platform is supported on the smartphone and specially designed for commodity traders.
It is mobile supported platform and provides all the supported features and tools to trade flexibly via mobile.
It is the main product or more comfortable with multiple tools and researches. Customizable by the clients to trade successfully.
Ventura Securities Demat Account Charges
|Type of Transaction||Charges|
|One-time charges for trading account||INR 150/-|
|Annual AMC charges||INR 0/-|
|One-time demat account charges||INR 300/-|
|Annual Demat AMC Charges||INR 400/-(1st Year Its Free)|
|POINTER Charges||Amount Refundable||Tenure||Brokerage Intraday||Brokerage Delivery||Brokerage Options||Mobile Trading facility?|
Read Also: Zerodha Vs Ventura Securities – Comparison
How Long Does It Take to Open Ventura Securities Demat Account?
Ventura Securities is comparatively very efficient and less time with the help of its prompt customer support system. The online account opening process takes a few hours in case of KYC is already registered and downloadable from KRA.
Offline account opening is also an easy process with Ventura Securities Ltd. With the help of its wide network of sub brokers and other branches in India. Tentatively it takes 2-3 days to open an account offline.
Transfer of Securities
There are two ways of transactions of securities take place, either the securities to be transferred from Ventura Securities Ltd to other company’s demat account or Securities to be transferred from other demat account to Ventura Securities Ltd.
Lets understand both the ways following separately:
- Transfer of Securities from Ventura Securities Ltd to other Demat accounts: There might be many reasons to transfer securities from Ventura to other Demat accounts.
- The reason may be the death of the account holder/ multiple accounts/ stopped trading etc.
- In such cases the nominee or the join holders of the account with the main account holder can fill and sign the DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) to the nearest branch.
- In this way securities are successfully transferred within a week.
- Transfer of Securities from other Demat accounts to Ventura Securities LTD:
- There is no extra charge for transferring securities from other Demat accounts to Ventura, there are few conditions for the:
a) The account holders name must match in both source and target account.
b) PAN number must match.
c) Trader or investor has to submit account closure form to source DP along with client master copy Ventura Demat account duly sealed and signed.
How to Close Ventura Securities Demat Account?
There is a huge competition in the field of financial services and a lot of innovations are taking place day by day.
In such competitive environment one might think of changing the existing demat account due to brokerage charges, customer support system or trading platform.
Once the client gets a good alternative, he might think to close the existing account. Still this is just one of the reasons it might be any other reason too like death of the account holder and kind of dispute in partnership in case of join account or stopped trading activity.
Although closure is slightly tedious task as compared to the opening of the account still following are the simple steps to close the account.
- Download the account closure form of Ventura Securities LTD.
- Check if any dues are pending or securities left with the existing account.
- Clear the dues or if Securities pending, get them rematerialized or transferred to another account by filing DIS.
- Submit the account closure form along with all required documents to the nearest branch of Ventura Securities Ltd.
- Upon following the process correctly and successfully the account is closed within 7-10 working days.
Ventura Securities Pros & Cons
- “POINTER” trading platform is dynamic and customized as per the client’s preferences.
- No AMC charges for 1st year.
- Free of cost expert Investment advice to all the traders and investors.
- The wide presence of the branches across the country.
- Reasonable trading charges.
- Sometimes delayed in updating the systems.
- The account closure process takes more time.
- The trading platform POINTER is chargeable.
Ventura Securities Ltd is one of the very good choices to open demat and trading account with it. Its brokerage charges are very less if we compare with the similar big names in the market. Core values of Ventura have proved it to be one of the strongest team of business support advisors.
Management team is backend by very experienced industry leaders like Mr. Sajid Malik, Mr.Hemant Majethia, Ganapathy Vishwanathan and Mr. Juzer Gabajiwala.
Ventura Securities management team has a core belief that customer relationship is the most important aspect of their service’s sustainability so far. Continuous innovation into the trading platform is the team’s top priority and in last two decades they have been successful in maintaining the transformation along with the changing scenarios of the financial service industry.
Ventura Demat Account FAQs
Q1. What type of accounts offered by Ventura Securities Ltd?
Both trading and demat accounts are offered by Ventura Securities Ltd.
Q2. What is “POINTER”?
Pointer is in-house trading platform of Ventura Securities Ltd, which can be customized as per client’s preferences.
Q3. Does Ventura Securities Ltd provide IPO service?
Yes, it provides IPO (Initial public offer) service.
Q4. Purpose of Demat and Trading accounts?
Demat account safely keeps the securities in digital form whereas trading account is use to trade the securities, only transaction takes place in trading account.
Q5. How Demat and DP are related to each other?
Demat is the account in which securities are kept in digital form but this entire account activity if facilitated by a DP (depository participant), there are mainly two depository participants in India NSDL and CDSL.
Q6. Can a Short position be held for the next trading session?
No, it is mandatory to cover a short (or sell) position in the same trading session before market close.
Q7. How many types of orders can be placed with the POINTER trading platform?
Mainly three types of orders are available with POINTER trading platform, Limit order, Market Order, SL Order.
Q8. Which tools or windows of POINTER can be customized?
Two windows “Market Watch” and “Bulk Trade Order” can be customized in POINTER.
Ventura Securities Alternative:
[table id=SBI2AlternativeBroker Responsive=scroll/]