Upstox Keystone is a back-office software provided by Upstox; some people also know it as Upstox Dashboard. Customers use this software to watch their business activities.
Upstox is an Indian Discount Brokerage organization headquartered in Mumbai, India, with participation with NSE, BSE, MCX, and MCX-SX.
The organization allows this to allow retail financial investors and institutional partnerships in India to invest in futures, stocks, options, currency, and commodities at lower rates than traditional full-service traders.
Investors can put in their requests/orders on an electronic exchanging stage or by telephone. Transactions identified with commodity exchanges are taken care of by a sister organization, RKSV Commodities India Private Limited.
Which is wholly claimed by RKSV Securities India Private Limited. Ltd. On the whole, it is mostly alluded to as ‘RKSV.’
RKSV was shaped by three Co-founders Raghu Kumar, Ravi Kumar, and Srinivas Vishwanath. Before it was established,
Ravi and Raghu, two of the three co-founders, are brothers who run their prohibitive trades in the US before moving to India.
Also, for the following three years, the organization did just restrictive exchanging. The Directors of the company are Puneet Maheshwari and Amit Lalan, while Human Resource (HR) is Elvis D’Souza.
A Blanket-Brokerage package soon followed, which permitted its clients to exchange unbounded. Notwithstanding starting level charge installments, as you trade,
they have presented a few new Brokerage schemes after some time, including five free exchanges for every month in 2014, which were accepted to increase investor participation. was intended.
RKSV was renamed Upstox. In 2019, Upstox brought $ 25 million up in the second round of institutional financing from TEST Global Management.
The Upstox work area stage incorporates Dart Stock, Nest Trader, and Fox Trader. Dart stock and fox merchants include precious steps.
Nest Trader and Dart Stock are made available free of charge to customers. Their web platform also trades with chart options.
Upstox is an exchanging stage from RKSV. The suite of items incorporates local portable applications, a web exchanging stage, and a work area exchanging stage.
It offers offices like margin trading, charting indicators, margin against shares, and zero brokerage trade on equity stocks for delivery.
Upstox Keystone Login Process
As we have discussed earlier, the keystone is a platform of upstox. Let us know in detail about its login process.
First of all, let me tell you all the users that a demat account is required to be logged on any platform of upstox. Only then will you be able to log in.
- 1. First of all, you have to go google and search Upstox Keystone.
- 2. As soon as you click on the link keystone.upstox, the login page will open in front of you, as you can see in the image below.
- 3. Now you have to enter your ‘Client id’ and ‘Password’.
- 4. Please note, if you have already created an account, then you will have id and password if you have not already created, create an account.
- 5. After submitting the details, you have to click on the option with sign-in.
- 6. After that, you will be fully logged in.
- 7. You will get two options here, one for ‘logging’ in and the other for ‘try the live demo.’
- 8. If you want to select the ‘try live demo’ option, here you will get a demo without logging in, which can prove to be a great help for you.
- 9. But if you select the login option, then you have to log in with the user ID and password.
- 10. And after login, the Dashboard will appear in front of you, and you will be able to service it in this way.
- 11. For some reason, if you forget your user ID or password, then there is a ‘forgot option’ for both. So that you can reset using it.
- 12. One thing I liked here is that in other sites there was the only option for forgot password, but there is an option for both user ID and password which is best for users.
Upstox Keystone Portal Features
After logging in let, us know about Upstox Keystone Dashboard. Look at the image below and understand each point correctly.
Three main menus are visible in the dashboard. Let’s know about it in detail.
1. Trade Reports: – It has three topics which we will cover one by one.
- I. Trade-wise Report: – This section allows users to see their historical business activity. In this, filters can also be used, such as by date or by segment. The result will be shown according to whatever filter is applied.
- II. Trade Summary Report: – Here, Users can View their historical trading activity grouped by instrument.
- III. Holdings: – In this section, you can see your current investments. If you have invested, then you can see its script code, script name, quantity, last traded price, and valuation.
2. Bills: – It has four sections; we will consider all four one by one. As the name suggests, only the bills will be in it.
- I. Bill Summary Reports: – Businessmen can get a brief description of their transactions. It is also necessary to keep a description of every transaction that he makes so that he can remember it.
- II. Bill Detail Reports: – There is not much difference between the above section and this section, as the name would have revealed. In this section, users can get details about their trading transactions.
- III. Ledger: – In this section, Users can able to view all of their financial transactions like opening balance, closing balance, debit, credit and etc.
- IV. Profit & Loss Reports: – In this section, users will get all the information related to Profit & Loss such as Buy Qty,
Sell Qty, Buy Amt, Sell Amt, Buy Avg, Sell Avg, Net P&L, Realized P&L, Unrealized P&L and many more from here.
3. Account: – It has five sections; we will consider all four one by one. As the name suggests.
- I. Withdrawal Request: – In this section, users can request for withdrawal, but one more thing to note here is that users have to go to the website of pro.upstox.com and apply for requests from there.
- II. Withdrawal History: – Whatever has been withdrawn by the users, it will be a show in this section.
- III. Financial Statement: – With the help of this section, users will share their financial statements and upload them.
- IV. Buyback/Takeover: – This section is for those who have taken any service and have submitted ‘POA’. If you have not done all this, do it first then go to this section.
- V. Service Request: – Keystone Upstox has created this section so that some users can request a service.
As soon as you click on this section, it will automatically go to this link https://service-request.upstox.com/ and you will be able to request for service from there.
4. Priority Pack: – In this section, leverage is told about which segment will get leverage. A lot of segments exist here in this section. My advice is to once you see and take advantage of it
Apart from this, there is a three-option in the right site, one is ‘Change Password’ of ‘My Profile’ and the third is Sign Out. Any document you have added to My Profile will be visible.
In the Change keystone Password option, you can change the password. For some reason, your password has been stolen by someone else, then in such a case, this option will work for you.
And there is an option to sign out in the last, if your dashboard is done, then you must sign out in the last.
Upstox Keystone is a back-office software provided by Upstox. It is an Indian discount brokerage organization headquartered in Mumbai,
India, with participation with NSE, BSE, MCX, and MCX-SX. In my opinion, It is the best stockbroker.
Upstox Keystone FAQ
What is Keystone in Upstox?
Upstox Keystone is a back-office software provided by Upstox, and It is an Indian discount brokerage organization headquartered in Mumbai,some people also know it as Upstox Dashboard. Customers use this software to watch their business activities.
How do I log into Keystone Upstox?
- You have to go to this link ‘https://keystone.upstox.com/.’
- As soon as you click on the link, the login page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your ‘Client id’ and ‘Password’.
- After submitting the details, you have to click on the option with sign-in.
How can I Buy Upstox Shares?
- You need to login Upstox account with your id and password.
- then, go to buy section.
- After that, You have to enter number of shares What you want to buy in ‘qty’ box.
- And then click for next process.
Is it safe to Invest in Upstox?
It is safe dependable to begin your investment and to exchange. One side the Upstox gives the quickest exchanging stages, which are the primary need to book the great benefits in day trading.
How do I get Upstox IPO?
- First, You have to log in to your net banking account and then search a link to apply IPO shares.
- After that, You need to put your 16 digit Depository participant ID (DP ID).
- And then, bid for the number of shares you want to buy.
- And last click on submit option.