Page Contents Table
Tradejini is a discount broker located in the city of Bangalore. It was established in the year 2012. The main vision of the broker is to offer the cheapest brokerage and maximize the profit margin of the investors.
The stockbroker focuses on both fundamental and technical aspects of trading very tactically.
This discount brokerage firm was founded by M Dinesh Kumar and J Kishore Kumar and presently holding the employee base of more than 60 members.
The most attractive feature of the broker is that it offers all its services remotely for customer’s convenience.
They have an experienced team in stock trading products. However, they lack in providing Research related reports with recent data the broker claims of having an active client base of 10000 across the country.
Meanwhile, the company is very useful in providing DEMAT services with the active membership of CDSL.
The broker is a legal trading member of NSE, BSE, MCX, and MCX-SX. This discount stockbroker offers almost all trading segments, including:
- Derivative Trading
- Mutual Funds
- Debt Instruments
- Currency Trading
- Commodity Trading
Tradejini Trading Platforms and Software.
The discount broker offers multiple types of trading platforms to suit every investor’s needs and preferences.
The main concern is that the broker doesn’t provide any in-house developed trading platform for better trading experience. All the trading platforms and terminal are licensed under NSE.
Let’s check out all platforms in details:
I. NEST TRADER
This trading platform is the official trading application of Tradejini. Omnesys Technologies Pvt. Ltd originally developed it.
NEST TRADER is a well-optimized trading platform and best suited for heavy traders. The software is super easy to use; all you need to download and install it on your desktop or laptop. The setup is rapid and hassle-free.
Here are some best features of the trading application mentioned below:
- Being a user, you can access real-time market trending stocks and quotes.
- NEST TRADER is highly optimized, secure and ends to end encrypted to offer a safe and effective profitable trading experience to its users. The login procedure is integrated with two-level authentication.
- The terminal allows the trader to modify the orders, even it gives the provision to place and cancels the orders.
- It is also embedded with various other features which include viewing order books, trade books, analyzing the position book.
- It allows the user to set limits and opt Quotes for perfect market value analysis (MBP)
II. NSE NOW
It is again a great trading platform offered by Tradejini. It is an optimized web browser-based trading platform.
NSE NOW is licensed and launched by NSE India. It is a hassle-free and flexible trading platform which can be assessed by the user without any installation.
Let’s check out some of its features:
- It allows the traders to perform trading directly on NSE Servers without any intermediate server, which enhances the overall experience and productivity.
- It makes the trading process super quick and utilizes only a few seconds to execute an order.
- It offers great customization features to its users based on their trading style and preferences. Being a user, you can set notifications and alerts on your phone by SMS or Email.
- For active trading, a trader must analyze all advanced technical charts before placing any judgment on any trade or investment.
- NSE NOW allows you to access all necessary chartings within the trading interface and makes the experience user-friendly.
- The interface is integrated with more than 25 nationalized banks for easy fund transfers.
III. NSE MOBILE TRADING APP
Being a trader, it’s quite essential to analyze market trends while you are on the go. Tradejini offers NSE Mobile Trading App for its customers for effective trading.
Dotex International develops a mobile trading application. However, the form is offered by NSE, but to trade, you must apply Tradejini for login credentials.
Some of the main features of the NSE Mobile trading app are mentioned below:
- The application offers detailed market trends and allows the user to monitor all the information related to trading on a real-time basis.
- The users can check out real-time quotes and market watch lists. It also includes a variety of trading charts based on technical and fundamental analysis.
- NSE Mobile Trading App offers detailed information on market movers. It includes the top 10 gainers and losers too.
Here are some issues reported by users against this mobile trading application:
- The company is performing mediocre in pushing updates.
- The user experience needs to get more optimized for more profitable results.
- The developer company must include the latest features to the application to give a new trading environment.
Read Also: Zerodha Trading Platform
Tradejini Customer Care, Support and Office Addresses
Being a discount broker, Tradejini offers a few channels of communication for its users for queries and support.
- Via Email
- Over Phone
- WEB and Social Media
Moreover, this broker offers minimal channels of communication of its users which makes the overall service weak and slow.
However, it is quite considerable as most of the discount brokers don’t offer high-quality customer support.
In the case of Tradejini, it takes maximum time to resolve an issue, needs to improve the quality of communication, needs to focus on executive-level training and many more.
Customer Care Numbers, Addresses, and E-Mail ids.
|Corporate/ Communication Address||Vasavi Square,2nd Floor, No. 75/757,10th Main Road, 4th Block,Jayanagar,Bangalore-560 011|
|Registered Office||Suvas, No.4,Shankarmutt Road, 3rd Cross,Shankarpuram,Bangalore-560 004|
|Sales Office||TRADEJINI223, Vijay Enclave, 2nd Floor,TV Swamy Road East, R.S. Puram,Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu – 641002.0422 435 7170|
|Contact Nos. (For Queries)||+91-80-40204020|
|Call & Trade||+91-80-26086600+91-80-40204040|
|Email (For Queries And Information)||[email protected]|
Tradejini Customer Ratings
|Brokerage Charges And Fees||9.5 out of 10|
|Trading Platforms||3.0 out of 10|
|Broking Experience||4.0 out of 10|
|Product And Services||3.0 out of 10|
|Research And Advisory||3.0 out of 10|
|Overall Rating||4.5 out of 10|
Tradejini Prices and Charges
I. Tradejini Account Opening Charges
Being a trader, we all need to have a trading account opened with the respective broker. So for opening a trading account and Demat account the broker imposes certain charges from the users.
Here we have mentioned the detailed charges in the below table:
|Opening Charges For DEMAT Account||Rs. 300|
|Opening Charges For Trading Account||Rs. 300|
|Annual Maintenance Charges Of DEMAT Account||Rs.300|
|Annual Maintenance Charge Of Trading Account||Rs. 0|
|Minimum Margin Money||No Margin Required|
The discount broker imposes a one-time charge for opening trading and Demat account of Rs 300 and Rs 300 respectively.
It also includes Annual Maintenance Charges Of DEMAT Account of Rs. 300/annum. Whereas the broker doesn’t impose any trading margin and no AMC on the trading account.
II. Tradejini Brokerage Charges and Plans
The main advantage of this broker is that it imposes very fewer brokerage charges from its users across all trading segments. It helps the user’s enhancing their profits.
Here in the below table, we have mentioned all details about its brokerage charges:
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 20 per order executed or 0.01% of Turnover whichever is lower|
|Equity Options||Rs. 20 per order completed|
|Currency Options||Rs. 20 per completed order|
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 20 per order completed or 0.10% of the Turnover whichever is lower|
|Equity Futures||Rs. 20 per order completed or 0.10% of the Turnover whichever is lower|
|Currency Futures||Rs. 20 per order completed or 0.10% of the Turnover whichever is lower|
|Commodity||Rs. 20 per order completed or 0.10% of the Turnover whichever is lower|
In the case Equity Delivery, Commodity, Currency Futures, and Equity Futures, the users are charged with 0.10% of the turnover with a cap of Rs. 20 per executed trade.
However, in the case of Equity Intraday, the investor is charged with 0.01% of the turnover with a cap of Rs. 20 per executed trade. Lastly, For equity options, a fixed brokerage of Rs.20 is levied per completed order.
III. Tradejini Transaction Charges
Keeping aside the charges mentioned above the investors also need to pay some additional costs in the form of transaction charges.
Here are the details mentioned for the same:
|Equity Options||0.053% On Premium|
|Currency Options||0.0435% On Premium|
|Depository Participant Transaction Charge||Rs. 15 Per Debited Transaction|
|Call And Trade||Rs. 20 Per Order Executed|
|Equity Cash And Delivery||0.00325%|
IV. Tradejini Other Charges
Here in this segment, some mandatory charges are kept, which can’t be sliced or ignored by both the broker and the trader. These charges include various governmental charges and taxes:
|STT||0.0112% Of The Total Turnover|
|Transaction Charges||0.00292% Of The Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Varies From One State To Another|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0007% Of The Total Turnover|
|GST||18% Of (Transaction + Brokerage Charges)|
Being a trader, you will charge with STT of 0.0112% Of The Total Turnover, transaction charges of 0.00292% Of The Total Turnover, SEBI Charges of 0.0007% Of The Total Turnover.
Lastly, 18% Of (Transaction + Brokerage Charges) as GST and a minimal Stamp duty depending upon state rules and policy.
Tradejini provides a great stable brokerage calculator. The tool is totally free for all registered users.
Here are some of the best features of the brokerage calculator:
- It not only calculates the brokerage charges and taxes but also includes stamp duty too.
- The calculator can also be used for Breakeven Point (Per Share), Taxes, Net Profit or Loss Per Trade and Total Brokerage Charges in a very easy and effective way.
- The tool aims to calculate all brokerage charges including Currency derivatives, Futures and options, Equity Delivery and Intraday.
- The tool promised to offer 1005 accurate brokerage at the times.
Tradejini Back Office
This discount broker offers a back-office facility to its clients to perform all tasks related to their trading account.
For using the back office application the user needs to log into it with their official credential and perform all administrative proceedings related to the stockbroker. It also offers issues raising the facility directly through the application.
Here are few best features of Tradejini Back office terminal:
- It offers detailed information on your past trades and helps the user to analyze and organize each and everything in a very effective manner.
- The customer can also review his / her stocks, investments, credits, and closing balances.
- Viewing and downloading of Contract notes are available.
- An investor can transfer stocks to their DEMAT Account just by placing request orders.
- Being a trader you can place Stock pledging order request and that can be easily modified or canceled at later stages.
- In addition, the user can access the financial ledger facility within the back office terminal.
Tradejini Margin and Exposure
Every broker offers more or less margin or exposure to its clients for better profitability. However, sometimes, it becomes risky to trade on margin if proper planning was not done.
Here all margin and its exposure levels are given in details:
|Segment||Margin or exposure|
|Equity Intraday||Standard case: 4 to 10 timesWith Stop Loss: Up to 20 times|
|Equity Options||Buying Side- 100% marginSelling Side: Required Future marginsNormal Exposure of 2.5 times|
|Currency Options||Buying Side- 100% marginSelling Side: Required Future marginsNormal Exposure of 2.5 times|
|Equity Delivery||No Leverage|
|Equity Futures||Normal case: 2.5 timesWith Stop Loss: Up to 5 times|
|Currency Futures||Normal case: 2.5 timesWith Stop Loss: Up to 5 times|
|Commodity||Three times for Intraday|
From the table, we came to know that Tradejini offers one of the best exposures amongst other players.
But it is not always the same in its entire segments like Equity delivery, Currency Options, Currency Futures, and Commodities.
It is always suggested to use Tradejini’s margin calculator for a better understanding of margin and its effect.
This Margin calculator is the live tool helps to calculate the detailed margin which includes both Span and Exposure margin.
Let’s check out some benefits of using the Margin Calculator:
- It allows the user to calculate option shorting and multi-leg F & O strategies in Equity and F&O.
- It offers accurate data at real-time basis; the SPAN margin data gets 6 times updates from the NSE website in a day.
- It also covers maximum potential loss to match exchange needs for F&O trades.
- It offers a variety of dropdown lists in all segments, contracts, lot size, price strike and many more.
- It overall improves stability and reduces the complexity of traders.
Tradejini Comparison with its Closest Competitor.
Tradejini Comparison with Closet Discount Brokers
|Service Type||Discount Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker|
|Brokerage Range||Rs 20||Rs. 10||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|Account Type||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1|
|Equity Delivery||0.1% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||Flat Fee Rs 10||Free||Free|
|Equity Intraday||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Equity Futures||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Equity options||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|CommodityOption||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Currency futures||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Currency options||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Rating||3.8 out of 5||4.0 out of 5||4.3 out of 5||4.3 out of 5|
Tradejini Comparison with Closet Full Service Broker.
|Service Type||Discount Broker||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker|
|Brokerage Range||Rs 20||0.1 to 0.5%||Rs. 15 to Rs.30||Rs. 10 to 0.5%.|
|Account Type||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1|
|Equity Delivery||0.1% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.5% or 50 paisa||Rs. 15 /trade less than Rs. 50k orderRs. 30/trade more than Rs. 50k order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Intraday||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.1% or ten paisa||Rs. 15 /trade less than Rs. 50k orderRs. 30/trade more than Rs. 50k order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Futures||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.1% or ten paisa||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity options||Flat Fee Rs 20||2.5% of Premium or Rs 250 per lot whichever is high||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Flat Fee of Rs. 10|
|Commodity||Flat Fee Rs 20||0.1% or ten paisa||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||NA|
|Currency futures||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.1% or ten paisa||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Currency options||Flat Fee Rs 20||2.5% of Premium or Rs 250 per lot whichever is high||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Flat Fee of Rs. 10|
|Rating||3.8 out of 5||4.0 out of 5||4.3 out of 5||4.1 out of 5|
Tradejini Complaints Received at BSE/NSE
Being a discount broker some of its customers raised complaints against Tradejini Financial Services Pvt Ltd. here are some list of charges and its summarized details which went to the exchange for resolutions:
|Exchange||Financial Year||Number of Clients *||Total Complaints **|
Tradejini Advantages and Disadvantages
Here are some of the benefits of trading with Tradejini:
- Tradejini offers instant PAYIN features to help its clients with prompt fund transfers. It is integrated with 28 nationalized banks.
- The broker charges a very low brokerage for a better trading experience.
- It doesn’t have any turnover commitment, no minimum deposit or no minimum contract charges.
- Being a client, you can even earn bonuses just by referring to your existing clients. It offers 10% brokerage generated from the refereed clients.
Here are some concerns we noted with this discount broker:
- Commodity trading is not allowed; only you can perform non-Agri based commodity trading.
- The IPO investment facility is not yet introduced.
- No dedicated team for in house trading platform development. They rely totally on NSE based platforms.
- This broker fails in offering Fixed Deposits, FPOs and NCDs.
- The customer service needs to be more focused and experienced team must be introduced for better customer handling.
Tradejini is an excellent online discount broker to offer the lowest brokerage schemes when compared with other brokers.
It excels in pricings, exposure, pay-ins and many more. Moreover, if you are an old player in the field of the stock market, then it will be an excellent choice for you, from an economic point of view.
If you are a beginner or a newbie, then we don’t suggest you go with this broker, as you need a good tip and recommendation from the broker’s end. Instead, we will recommend you to go with 5 Paisa or Upstox for better visibility with their advanced research tips and reports.
Q1. What type of broker Tradejini is?
Ans. Tradejini is an online discount broker.
Q2. Where Tradejini is located?
Ans. Tradejini is located in the city of Bangalore.
Q3. In which year Tradejini is incorporated?
Ans. Tradejini is incorporated in the year 2012.
Q4. Who are the founders of the Tradejini discount brokerage firm?
Ans. Mr. M Dinesh Kumar and Mr. J Kishore Kumar are the founders of Tradejini.
Q5. Does Tradejini hold the membership with CDSL?
Ans. Yes, Tradejini holds a depository participant membership with CDSL.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.