Tradejini Margin Calculator
Page Contents Table
Tradejini charges you nil fees for opening an account with them. Brokerage on Tradejini is flat @ Rs. 20/- per each executed order. This charge is across all the segments on the broker. Tradejini margin calculator is not found on its own website but can be found on the other third party websites. The margin on various segments can be calculated here.
Tradejini Equity margin calculator
Tradejini Equity Intraday margin calculator
- Whenever you open and close a position in the same trading session then it is called an intraday trading.
- You can avail up to 6 times margin on Tradejini intraday trading on stocks.
- Brokerage charge is Rs.20 per each executed order.
Tradejini Equity Delivery Margin Calculator.
- When you open a position in a trading session and close it in the next or any later trading session then such a trades is known to be a delivery trade.
- Tradejini charges up to 0.50% of brokerage per executed order.
- You can avail up to 2 times margin on a delivery trade on Tradejini. Few brokers do not provide this.
- You can always convert an intraday position to a delivery position by converting them on the broker platform else the broker platform itself squares off by the end of the trading session.
Tradejini Equity Future Margin
- Margin can also be used on Equity Futures on Tradejini platform that can be used both on intraday and positional purposes.
- Tradejini lets you avail only 1 times margin for intraday trading purposes.
- SEBI has recently introduced a rule that broker should collect total margin that includes both the span margin and the exposure margin.
Tradejini Equity Option Margin
- On Options also you can use margin for trading on Tradejini.
- Options are the instruments that can be traded on intraday or positional purposes until its expiration date.
- SEBI has recently introduced a rule that a broker should collect total margin that includes both the span margin and the exposure margin.
- You can avail 5 times of margin on intraday and 1 time on CNC.
Tradejini Exposure Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 30x margin|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 30x time Leverage|
|Equity Future||Upto 6x exposure|
|Equity Option||Upto 6x intraday|
|Currency Future||Upto 5x intraday margin|
|Currency Option||Upto 2x intraday leverage|
|Commodity Future||Upto 5x limit|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
Tradejini Commodity margin calculator
- Tradejini also provides the facility to trade in MCX markets and this is as simple and similar to the Equity trading.
- You can avail up to 2 times of margin on commodity trading.
Tradejini Commodity Future Margin Calculator
- The exchange has made commodity trading easier by introducing mega and mini lots of the same commodity. Tradejini lets you trade on both these lots.
- You can avail 2 times of margin on intraday and 1 time on CNC.
Tradejini Commodity Option Margin Calculator
DATA not available
Tradejini Currency Margin calculator
Tradejini Currency Future margin calculator
- You can avail 4 times of exposure on the intraday trades per executed order on Tradejini.
- SEBI has recently introduced a rule that the broker should collect a total margin that includes both the span margin and the exposure margin.
Tradejini Currency Options margin calculator
- You can avail 1 time of exposure on the intraday trades on options per executed order on Tradejini.
- SEBI has recently introduced a rule that the broker should collect total margin that includes both the span margin and the exposure margin.
Tradejini BO ad CO margin Calculator
- Tradejini does provide BO and Co orders to the traders on its platform.
- Ideally, BO/CO orders help traders to manage their capital by limiting their losses and targeting the profits.
Tradejini Span margin calculator
- Exchange defines the mandatory margin that has to be collected from the traders for the Future or the Options trade.
- This data is updated 6 times a day on from the NSE website for accuracy purposes.
Need for Tradejini Margin Calculator
- Margin calculators are used to make sure that you manage your capital in a better way across various segments on the trading platform.
- Margin Calculator on Tradejini is available for various segments of the market for the intraday purposes.
- You can avail 6 times of margin coverage across various segments of the market on Tradejini.
List of other Stockbroker Margin Calculator
|Zerodha Margin Calculator||Fyers Broking Margin Calculator|
|Tradejini Margin Calculator||SAS Online Margin Calculator|
|Upstox Margin Calculator||Prostocks capital Margin Calculator|
|Samco Margin Calculator||Achiievers Margin Calculator|
|Zeroshulk Margin Calculator||RKSV Margin Calculator|
|DPL Online Margin Calculator||Finvasia Margin Calculator|
Q1. How much margin does Tradejini give?
Ans: 6 times margin is been provided by Tradejini on intraday trading.
Q2. Tradejini provides a margin for options?
Ans: Tradejini does provides margin up to 5 times on Options trading.
Q3. How much Exposure does Tradejini provide?
Ans: 6 times of exposure is being provided by Tradejini.
Q4. How much does the Tradejini charge for intraday margin?
Ans: Tradejini charges nil for the intraday margin.
Q5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Tradejini?
Ans: Tradejini provides 2 times of margin for delivery trades.
Q6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Tradejini?
Ans: Tradejini provides 2 times margin for CNC trades.
Q7. What is LMT in Tradejini?
Ans: Limit Order is depicted as LMT on Tradejini.
Q8. How to use margin in Tradejini?
Ans: Intraday and Delivery trades can use margin on Tradejini.
Q9. Can I margin trading in Tradejini?
Ans: Traders can do margin trading on Tradejin
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.