As a full-time professional trader, it is essential to consider the best brokerage firm to minimize the risk factors. First of all, we must personally analyze the trading platforms and their usability in real life.
We are here to guide you with Tradejini financial services Pvt ltd offerings and platforms. In this post, we will cover everything related to tradejini login, tradejini back office, tradejini mobile trading, and many more.
About Tradejini Login
Tradejini financial services are one of the reputed discount brokers of India. The trading platforms offered by tradejini are integrated with the latest advanced technologies to help their investors.
Being a trader, you must check all the availed services by the brokers as you never know which will turn out to be the best for you.
The discount stockbroker offers all the trading platforms, including web-based trading, mobile trading, and also provided back-office support too.
Based on past customer experiences, we achieved that tradejini reviews are quite well balanced while offering the trading platforms.
I. Tradejini Mobile Trading App Login
The Tradejini mobile trading app login offers multiple exchange trading by which the user by buying and sell all stocks from a mobile device.
It provides easy to monitor real-time stocks and helps the trader to analyze the trading tips and quotes.
The mobile-based trading application allows the investor to track and trade all segments, including commodity, futures, options, equity, and currency.
Features of Tradejini Mobile trading app:
- Provides facility to monitor real-time stocks
- Technical and fundamental trading tips
- Well optimized interface to trade in multiple segments, including equity, commodity, and currency and F&O.
- It comes integrated with trade tracking features too.
- The added benefits include expert-driven research reports and analysis.
Here are some steps you need to follow to get the app installed on your device:
- At first, get yourself done with all documentation and a DEMAT Account.
- Note down your client ID and password provided by the stockbroker.
- The Android and iOS-based trading applications can be downloaded from the Google play store and Apple app store, respectively.
- Open the application and type in the client ID and the password.
- You may receive a pop-up message to change your predefined password with a 2FA password.
II. Tradejini Web Trading Login
Tradejini Web login is the most straightforward trading platform offered by the broker. It comes loaded with additional add-ons and plug-ins for better trade results.
Some advanced features of Tradejini Web login:
- Real-time charts with stats on stocks.
- Buy and sell all segments including, commodity, currency, equity, and F&O.
- Facility to compare brokers
- Installable add-ons and plug-ins.
- Market research reports with analysis.
Here are the steps to follows:
- A mandatory DEMAT account with Tradejini.
- Be sure that you had received a client ID and password before the login process.
- After completing the above steps, click on the link provided: www.trade.tradejini.com
- Next, type-in the Client ID and hit the login button.
- Later you may ask to change the password with a new 2FA password.
Also Read: How to Open Demat Account in Different Broker
III. Tradejini Application Based Trading Login Process – NEST TRADER login
Tradejini offers a 3rd party application based trading terminal named as NEST TRADER. The platform is specially designed for heavy users. The trading dashboard is embedded in multiple settings and preferences to trade with stocks.
Some of the additional features of the NEST TRADER are:
- Customized trading options based on preferences
- Personalized settings for trading with stocks
- Embedded with margin calculator, brokerage calculator with brokerage plans.
- Inbuilt trade notifications on trading deals with useful advisory tips.
- Real-time stats on the latest stocks for trading.
Here we will check out the login steps of the trading application:
- Be prepared with a DEMAT Account.
- Ask for client ID and Password for trading.
- Download the NEST TRADER windows based trading application from the Tradejini downloads section. Here is the link provided: www.tradejini.com/downloads?#software
- After downloading now, it’s the turn to install the same on your system.
- Log in with your client ID and password, and the first time loggers may receive a popup to change the 2FA password once.
IV. Tradejini Back Office Login
Tradejini Back office login offers a platform to resolve issues while trading. It is also helpful in monitoring previous trade transactions and allows the user to solve all concerns in just a few simple clicks.
Some best Tradejini Back office benefits:
- Avails the users to monitor profit and loss statements.
- Maintain transaction reports
- Monitoring all holding, trade positions, and tax information.
- Analysis to check trade history.
- One-click customer care services.
- Trade margin related detailed information.
Here are some easy steps to get into it:
- Hold a working DEMAT Account with Client ID and Password.
- Crawl the Tradejini Back office via the link mentioned below: i.tradejini.com/cc
- Use your Client ID and password to login to the back office terminal.
Tradejini Platform Login Links
|Windows Based Trading login||NEST TRADER||https://www.tradejini.com/downloads?#software|
|Web-based trading login||Tradejini Web||http://trade.tradejini.com/|
|Mobile Based trading app login||TradeJini (Android)|
|Back Office login||Tradejini Backoffice/Customer Care||https://i.tradejini.com/cc/|
Tradejini Login – Conclusion
Tradejini is an excellent online discount broker to offer the lowest brokerage schemes when compared with other brokers. It excels in providing excellent trading platforms at the lowest expenses with its Tradejini Login.
We will surely recommend you to join Tradejini as a broker. Hopefully, we gave our best to describe all the details about its login platforms if you face any difficulties while login, feel free to contact us.
General FAQs about Tradejini Login
Q1. Does Tradejini offer an iOS trading app?
Ans. Yes, Tradejini offers the iOS Trading app.
Q2. Does Tradejini charge an additional amount for using the apps for login?
Ans: No, the Broker does not charge anything additional for using all the apps.
Q3. How many login credentials are required to use different login methods on Tradejini?
Ans: Only one login credential can be used to login to the entire login method.
Q4. Is BackOffice available for Tradejini?
Ans: Yes, BackOffice is available by the broker.
Q5. Is a mobile app available for both Android and IOS?
Ans: Yes, the mobile app is available for both Android and iOS platforms.