Trade Plus Online is a brand of Navia Markets Ltd. Navia Markets was established in the year 2000, and it is based out of Chennai. Trade Plus offers investment opportunities in Equity, Commodity, Currency, and Derivatives. It is also possible to invest in Mutual Fund and IPOs with Trade Plus app.
Trade Plus is a leading discount broker in India. They claim to offer this one of its kind of an app that allows access to multiple services within a single app.
Navia Markets also has an in-house research team that provides extensive research and recommendations for the clients.
Many customers of Trade Plus are benefited by using these recommendations before taking a final judgment.
They are known for providing the lowest refundable brokerage plans in the industry. This for sure converts into a handsome saving when you trade with Trade Plus Online.
They focus on technology and promote trading through the Mobile Trading Platform. There are two mobile-based trading apps offered by Trade Plus.
- Trade Plus Mobile
- NOW Mobile
We will go through the pros and cons of these apps, considering all the app features throughout this article. We will also cover a short introduction to other web-based trading platforms that are being offered by the broker.
Trade Plus Mobile App- Review
Trade Plus Apps are loaded with various features needed for seamless trading experience. These apps are a perfect pick for the customers who want the trading solutions on their fingertips.
1. Trade Plus Mobile App
Trade Plus Mobile app is a trading platform which is developed by the in-house team of Navia Markets. It facilitates trading from NSE, BSE, MCX, etc.
The app is available on both Android and iOS stores for free. It has an outstanding user rating of 4.1 stars in the Google Play Store with over 50,000 downloads. It comes in a small file size of merely 6.25 MB.
Here are the key app features:
- Unlike other mobile apps, you can access the back-office tools within the same app itself.
- In the back-office, you can check your ledger, holdings, and open positions, etc.
- Investing in IPO and Mutual Fund is enabled in this app.
- Bio-metric login, i.e. you can log in the app through scanning your fingerprint.
- It provides a quick and Safe fund transfer process.
- Trade Plus has an extensive Customer Support Portal with more than 250 solutions and support videos to answer your general queries.
- It comes loaded with enhanced research tools such as graphs, charts, and technical indicators.
- The Charts are available in multiple time frames ranging from 5 minutes to 1 day.
- They have introduced a new tool called AMS.
- With AMS, with an alert management system, you can subscribe to market and price alerts.
- Bracket Order, Cover Order, Limit Order and many more varieties of advanced level orders are available in this app.
2. NOW Mobile App
Trade Plus also offers you the opportunity to trade via NOW Mobile App. NOW app is developed and supported by the National Stock Exchange of India. Users may have to pay the additional cost for using this app for trading purposes.
NSE Now Mobile App is very well known for its reliability. The app is convenient, fast, easy and good looking. A separate combination of login credentials is required to access this app.
NSE Now is the most popular trading app in India with more than 1 million active users. It is rated at 3.4 stars on the Play Store.
- NSE Now mobile app has recently introduced the NSE Commodity Trading feature.
- It is not needed to contact Stock Exchange for password reset anymore. Directly change the password from Forgot Password Link.
- It has the facility to view scrip details from the quotes screen.
- It has high-end tools for technical and fundamental research such as charts and indicators.
Let us check the pros and cons of the Trade Plus Online Mobile Trading Platform.
- Messaging service is available in the mobile app, which facilitates quick technical support.
- The Research Reports and Recommendations are available on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
- Instant fund transfer for over 20 nationalized banks.
- This app is small in size, blazing-fast when working and lightweight.
- Brokerage Calculator and Margin Calculator is directly available within the app.
- Some users have reported the issue related to the performance of the app. They claim that the app logs out frequently when running on low internet connectivity.
- User interface design is complicated and needs to be improved.
- Exposure and leverage are lower comparatively.
Out of many trading apps available in the market, it is tough to choose the right one for yourself. However, trade Plus has come up as a very reliable trading partner.
They send you accurate and timely recommendations, which can add an extra edge to your trading. Prompt customer support through SMS is also an excellent service.
Overall Trade Plus is a decent choice with all the required features for trading. However, it is a good idea to compare with others before making a wise decision.
Q. Who can use Trade Plus Mobile App?
Anyone can use the Trade Plus Online Mobile App for trading. To login to the app, you will require a login id and password, which can be received after you sign up for a free Demat and trading account with Navia Markets Ltd. They have an instant process for account opening.
Q. Is Trade Plus Online App free?
A. Yes. Trade Plus Online Mobile App is free for download from the Google Play Store and iTunes Store. However, there will be brokerage charges applicable per order basis when you start trading.
Q. Do Trade Plus provide advisory services?
Trade Plus has a dedicated team of market experts, who are constantly working for providing useful advice. Their reports and recommendations are highly accurate and are based on extensive technical research.
Q. How to download Trade Plus app?
The trade Plus Mobile App is available on Google Play Store and Apple iTunes Store. You can easily get the app on your smartphone by following these steps:
- Open Play Store or iTunes Store on your smartphone (whichever is applicable).
- Type ‘Tradeplus’ in the search bar.
- The app is available with full name as Tradeplus Mobile
- Click on the ‘Install’ button and follow the steps shown on your phone’s screen.
Q. Can I trade in derivatives using these apps?
Derivatives trading is enabled by default on the Trade Plus Online Mobile App. As soon as your trading account is activated, you can transfer funds and start transactions in options and future lots.