Standard Chartered Margin Calculator
Page Contents Table
You can open a Demat with Standard Chartered with charges of RS. 499. They also charge a flat brokerage of 0.02%-0.05% on intraday trading. The website itself hosts the margin calculator and can also be found ii n third party websites also. Margin calculator follows a very basic calculation of how much exposure the broker is giving at each segment and how can you utilize the available capital to invest in various segments. Margin is mostly used to manage capital in intraday trading.
Standard Chartered Equity margin calculator
Standard Chartered Equity Intraday margin calculator
- Intraday is as simple as opening and closing a position ok the same trading session/day. You can either first buy or sell in intraday.
- Intraday on Standard Chartered can be done with margin exposure of 6 times on Equities.
- Equity intraday brokerage is flat 0.02%-0.05%.
Standard Chartered Equity Delivery Margin Calculator.
- Delivery trade is simpler to understand. You buy share/shares today and sell it at a later date than today.
- Brokerage on delivery trading on Standard Chartered is 0.2%-0.5%
- Standard Chartered also extends the margin trading on delivery trades with 2 times exposure.
- When you enter into an intraday position on a buy side you still have the option to convert it into a delivery trade by converting the position. However you cannot carry forward a short position to a delivery trading as you cannot sell without holding the shares.
Standard Chartered Equity Future Margin
- You can also invest into equity in the form of Equity Future. This is way you can also invest into the short side of an equity and hold positional also.
- Margin is also provided by Standard Chartered on Equity future up to 3 times.
- When you carry forward the intraday into positional holdings, you will be charged interest on the margin provided + GST and the time frame is seven days before it gets auto squared off.
Standard Chartered Equity Option Margin
- You can also invest into equities in the form of Options. Standard Chartered lets you use the margin up to 5 times.
- You can also trade Options on an intraday or delivery basis. It can be held until its expiration date.
Standard Chartered Exposure Margin Or Leverage List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 2x margin|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 6x leverage|
|Equity Future||Upto 3x exposure|
|Equity Option||Upto 5x intraday|
|Currency Future||Upto 2x limit|
|Commodity Future||Upto 2x exposure|
|Commodity Option||Upto 1x|
|BO & CO Margin||Exposure Calculator|
Standard Chartered Commodity margin calculator
- Standard Chartered also has MCX enabled on its trading platform. It is as simple as Equity trading.
- Standard Chartered has option to use 2 times margin on it.
Standard Chartered Commodity Future Margin Calculator
- For ease of commodity trading MCX have reduced the commodity lots to mini lots. Mega lots are one full big lot.
- On Standard Chartered you can trade on both these mega and mini lots as per your requirement.
- 2 times margin is available for Commodity on Standard Chartered.
Standard Chartered Commodity Option Margin Calculator
DATA not available
Standard Chartered Currency Margin calculator
Standard Chartered Currency Future margin calculator
- You can use up to 3 times of margin on Currency Futures.
Standard Chartered Currency Options margin calculator
- You can use up to 1 times of margin on Currency Options on Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered BO ad CO margin Calculator
- Standard Chartered does not provide BO or CO orders.
Standard Chartered Span margin calculator
- Other than the usual margin broker has to collect the Span margin if the trader is carrying forward the Future or options position onto the next trading session.
- To calculate the Span margin accurately the calculator is updated with NSE data for 6 times a day.
Need Standard Chartered Margin Calculator
- Using margin calculator helps the traders to plan their trades and manage their capital for investing in various segment of the market.
- The Margin calculator for the Standard Chartered cover most of the segments of the market.
- You can use up to 6 times of margin on Option trading on Standard Chartered.
List of other Stock broker Margin Calculator
Q1. How much margin does Standard Chartered give?
Ans: Options on Standard Chartered can give you around 6 times of margin.
Q2. Standard Chartered provides a margin for options?
Ans: Standard Chartered gives margin on Options up to 5 times.
Q3. How much Exposure does Standard Chartered provide?
Ans: You can use up to 6 times of margin on Standard Chartered.
Q4. How much does the Standard Chartered charge for intraday margin?
Ans: Standard Chartered does not charge trader for using the margin on intraday.
Q5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Standard Chartered?
Ans: 2 times margin is available on Standard Chartered for delivery trades.
Q6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Standard Chartered?
Ans: 2 times margin can be used for CNC in Standard Chartered.
Q7. What is LMT in Standard Chartered?
Ans: Limit order is also termed as LMT on Standard Chartered.
Q8. How to use margin in Standard Chartered?
Ans: Margin trading can be used in all segments on Standard Chartered except on currency options.
Q9. Can I margin trading in Standard Chartered?
Ans: Yes, margin trading is available in Standard Chartered.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.