Company Information – Overview History
Established in 1990, SMC IOB online trading platform partnering with IOB is a trusted trading partner for millions of Indians for their stock market trading and investment requirements. The proprietary offerings of SMC are Broking, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Distribution, Institutional Broking, NRI & FPI Services, NBFC Financing, Mortgage Advisory, and Clearing Services.
Being an online stock broker, and one of the best share bazaar broker in India, SMC IOB online deals in stock market actions including NIFTY & SENSEX, currency, commodity, equity, derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, and also list live world market Quotes.
SMC India has international presence via its Dubai office along with operations in India. SMC trading partner helps you to trade in stock market & Equities, Derivatives, Currency, Commodities, IPOs, Mutual Funds, Bonds among others.
SMC is spread across the country with over 50 branches and 2400 registered sub-brokers PAN India. SMC helps you to invest in Indian stock markets and investments in NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, and MCX-SX.
It is serving over 18 Lakh unique clients with the help of over 3000 employees, spread over 500 cities and overseas offices in Dubai, Large sub-brokers and authorised outlets of over 2500. It has Asset under Management (AUM) under mutual fund of over 3000 crores.
SMC IOB Online Share Price
About SMC Trade Online – Summary
We will take a glance about some important company facts and information, such as, management, registered office, listing info, etc. in this segment:
|Company Type||Private Limited Company|
|Owner||SMC Global Securities|
|Co-founder Chairman & M.D||Subhash C Agrwal|
|Sector||Stock Market Brokerage|
SMC Trade Online Customer Ratings
|Products & Services||Rating|
|Stock Market Trading||★ ★ ★ ★|
|Mutual Fund Investment||★ ★ ★ ★|
|Real-time live quotes||★ ★ ★ ★|
|Overall Ratings||★ ★ ★ ★|
Your view – vote now – buy or sell
SMC IOB Online Mobile App
SMC ACE Online Mobile App for Stock Market Investment
The SMC ACE app offers information about stocks, Finance, Market and News, can be conveniently downloaded from Google Play Store for Android mobiles and from App Store for Apple iOS mobile phones.
SMC ACE Online Mobile App Advantages
The mobile app of SMC iob online is one of the most praised and renowned financial and stock market app in the world. The next generation mobile app for smarter trading provides an unique mobile trading experience with rich UI & UX to invest in Equity, F&O, Currency, and Commodity markets. With the availability of market and a reservoir if historical data, you are now better placed to make informed decision on your investments.
SMC ACE app provides market insights with its capabilities to trade and analyse the Indian stock market in real-time. You can make use of Portfolio tracking, Heat-map, Market Analytics and Advance charts for a smart trading like a pro. These facilities further enable you to take advantage of the customised view to analyse stocks movement with the help of the unique SMC ACE stock market trading application.
SMC ACE app is a smarter trading platform to ease out your online trading and investment procedures which is secure & fast. With SMC Ace, you can use a single screen platform to trade on different exchanges along with the real time streaming quotes.
With SMC ACE mobile App, you can invest in equity, derivative, currency and commodity asset classes. You can do advanced trading with the help of financial analytics, investment banking, mortgage advisory, and in cash & future equities.
SMC ACE Mobile App Features
- You can Trade in Different segments Equity, F&O, Currency & Commodity under one singles platform
- You can even use the Guest User Login and can still use SMC ACE
- SMC Ace offers seamless transaction experience across the platform
- You can view the Indices, Stocks, Portfolio on a single screen platform
- You can advantage of the detailed information of a script that SMC App offers for informed decision making
- SMC ACE’s state of Art Portfolio Tracker leverages Heatmap & real time analytics
- You are much empowered with SMC Robo Advisory facility
- SMC Ace App offers a hassle free quick search and Buy & Sell options
- You can take multiple actions on any script in terms of buying and selling decisions, script details, alert, chart, and notifications
- You can make use of real time News updates that helps you track the market
- The existence of multiple tools & studies with customised view to track the market movement
- You can check back office report within app around the clock
SMC EasyInvest App for Mutual Fund Investment
SMC mutual fund app is designed for professional mutual fund distributors to recommend the best mutual fund investments online. SMC MF App empowers distributors and sub-brokers to advise their clients, comprehensive mutual fund schemes across categories and fund management houses.
SMC EasyInvest App Key Features:
- The app offers a smart way to transact in Mutual Funds that is faster and simpler
- You can do seamless transactions in all Mutual Funds Schemes and Purchases
- You can redeem, switch, and invest directly in SIP & SWP
- The app helps you with Quick & Easy tracking of Mutual Fund portfolios on the go 24×7
- You can use the Fact Sheet of all the schemes available within the APP
SMC EasyInvest Unique Features
- You can buy mutual funds using the app across all categories and fund houses
- You can access all online platforms across all segments
- You can use advanced planning tools to set up and define your goals
- You are well positioned with the availability of back office report online
- You can track portfolios by logging in to the app for your clients
- You can now manage your clients’ portfolio using one SMC Easy Invest App
- Take advantage of features, such as availability of customised portfolio and pre-printed forms
SMC Easy Trade Mobile App
SMC Easy Trade mobile app is an advanced and extended version of SMC Mobi Trade App that offers unique mobile trading experience for your clients. The flagship SMC Easy Trade is ‘crafted to perfection’ platform for Android mobile phone platforms that enables you to invest in Equities & Derivatives, Commodities, and Currencies.
The advanced and enhanced trading platform makes online trading simple, fast & secure. The app comes with the unique feature of trading on different exchanges on a single platform with real time streaming quotes.
SMC Easy Trade Key Features
- You can now Trade on multiple exchanges and on one screen
- You can take the advantage of real time streaming quotes
- You can create multiple market watch list
- You can view candle stick charts for scrips
- You can get real time trading call
- SMC offers you technical recommendation on each stock
- You have the facility of option calculator
- The app offers a ready quick Tour Option on how to navigate the platform
- You can transfer funds from leading banks
- Yu can view your funds summary & make pay out request
- You can access back-office reports and repository
- You can view scrips by indices
- You can add your stocks to favorite on the go
- You will get alerts and notification on your stocks
- Make use of the advanced and historical charts facility
- The app is designed for easy navigation and easy access to your frequently used options
- All the above advantages coupled with the knowledgeable customer support
SMC IOB Online Product & Services
In this section we will deep dive in the products and services offered SMC IOB online trading in India.
The products and services menu featuring on SMC online trading web portal include:
- Online Trading
- Partner Us
- Media Center
Product and Services Offered by SMC IOB Online
This section describes the products and services that SMC offers. It features the real-time stock quote & update for NSE & BSE.
It features the live update on world market indices, currency (USD-INR, GBP-INR, EUR-INR, JPY-INR), NXE and MCX-SX Quotes, Commodities (Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil), Gainers-Losers, Sectoral Indices, 52-weeks High/Low, Index Contributors.
In Derivatives, it covers F&O Market Snapshots, Most Active Contracts, India Market major indices, Position Built up, FII Statistics, Put Call Ratio & OI.
Under Commodities section, it features Market Action, India Market major commodities, Advances & Declines, Gainers/Losers, amd Most Active Contracts.
Under Currency, it features Market actions in major currencies of the world, Currency vis-a-vis INR, Currency Converter, Gainers/Losers, Most Active Contracts, and Spread Watch.
In the Mutual Fund section, you will find Top Rated Funds, Our Recommendations, Risk Adjusted Return’s, and NFOs.
In the IPOs section, you will get to see IPO Statistics, Open IPOs, Upcoming IPOs, Closed IPOs, IPO’s Returns, and Best/Worst Performing.
In this section, you will get the Equity Market Analysis.
This section features the Nifty and Sensex indices.
You can also read market news.
The page displays information on Gainers/Losers, Value & Volume Toppers, Index contributors BSE/NSE, 52-weeks High/Lows and New Highs and New Lows of BSE/NSE, Fund Flow of FII/DII Activity, Event/result Calendar, Heat Map featuring Sensex 30 and Nifty 50, Depository Receipt ADR/IDR, Bulk/Block Deals with Recent Bulk Deals and Recent Block Deals
On this page, you will be able to see Derivatives Market Analysis, F&O Market Snapshot, Most Active Contracts, FII Statistics (Index Future, Index Option, Stock Future, and Stock Option), Position Built Up (Long Built Up, Short Built Up, Long Unwinding, and Short Covering), Stocks in Premium Discount, Option Chains (Put, Call), Put Call Ratio & OI, and Indian Equities News.
This page also features Derivatives Dashboard (Futures/Options), Highest in OI, Lowest in OI, Top Traded Value & Volume, and Heat Map.
You will see the Market Action that describes dynamic price movement of Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Copper, and All Commodities with the help of the chart over 1D, 1W, 1M, 3m, 6m, and 1Y.
It features Indian Market prices of Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, and Copper.
It features Commodities Market Analysis that includes Bullion, Base Metals, Agro, and Others.
It features Gainer/Losers on MCX and NCDEX indices.
It further displays Most Active Controls with Volume & Value Toppers, Advances & Declines in MCX & NCDEX, Top Traded Value in MCX & NCDEX, Latest Research Reports, Latest News, and Calendar.
You will see the Currency Market Analysis helps you track currencies, such as USD-INR, GBP-INR, EUR-INR, and JPY-INR in NSE, MCX-SX, and Spot over the time interval of 1D, 1W, 1M, 2m, and 6M.
This segment features News/RBI Press Release, Currency Converter, and Most Active Contracts with Value & Volume Topper in NSE & MCX_SX, Open Interest that includes Future Open Interest, Option Open Interest, Put Call Ratio in NSE and MCX-SX.
You can also find the Option Chain Currency Derivative Chart here. Currency Cross Rates with Converter, Latest Research reports, Currency Spot Rates, and Spread Watch.
In the MF segment, you will find the ‘Best Fund to Buy’ table. It will feature Equity, Debt, and Hybrid MF.
You can also find the Recent/Upcoming Dividends Announcements, Tools to find your fund, Returns Calculator, SIP Calculator, Top Performing Funds, Compare Funds, SIP Planner, MF News, MF Activity, NFOs, Largest AMC and Largest Schemes, Stock Holding Across Funds, Fund Comparison, What’s in and What’s Out/Fund Movement, Dividend Tracker, Invest in Mutual Fund, and Quick Links.
In this segment, you will find the Current SME IPO, Current IPO, Search IPO, Upcoming IPOs, and IPO Bidding Information.
It also features the IPO Performance Tracker table that reflects Top Gainers, Top Losers, Top Value, Top Volume, High, Low, IPO Average Price, and Best Performers. You will have the option to select the Period and Exchange to change the search result of the tracker.
This segment features IPO News, Useful Links related to IPOs, IPO Calendar, IPO Basis of Allotment Documents, Draft Prospectus, and IPO Glossary in the Learning Section.
This segment features Based rates by Fixed Income Instruments. You can filter the table on the basis of Type, Interest, Period, and Tax Status. It will display the fixed income instrument, Group, Interest per annum, and period.
The table list fixed income asset class, such as Bank Deposits, Company Deposits, Bonds, and Small Savings Scheme.
This segment helps you to find out the Best Fixed Deposit Rates for NRIs. You will get NRE & NRO FD Rates.
You will find the Corporate Bonds Trading data of NSE and BSE. You will see the Bonds Traded of Exchange and OTC Trades of Unlisted Bonds.
This segment further features the ‘Issue Opens Now’ section of NSE and BSE, Debt Funds Schemes, Category, NAV Value, NAV Date, Returns (%) over 1M, 3M, 6M, and 1Y.
You will also find the Gilt Funds for both short-term and long-term
The market map section features the comprehensive Market Map of Sensex 30, Nifty 50, BSE 200, and Nifty 200.
The news section encapsulates news and latest updates encompassing the following areas of business:
- Top News
- IPO/Mutual Funds
This covers a wide array of research oriented subjects that include:
This section brings in the extensive and in-depth research at your service. This research leverages Economy, Industry, and Company (EIC) approach offering a time-bound fundamental research option encompassing ‘investment summary’, ‘reasons to buy and not to buy’, valuations, mutual fund and IPO research, equity analysis, outlook and recommendations on buying and selling using deeper insights of companies.
SMC Trade online research team of analysts does extensive research on equity analysis, IPO research, mutual fund research and collate the quintessential research reports, other research reports, valuations & estimates and publish it on the SMC website with enhanced analytics.
Team with high expertise of research and analytics working relentlessly on industry, investment, and stocks to benefit the SMC investors.
SMC edge lies in specializing in 5 core areas of investment products and avenues. These products are Equities, Commodities, Currencies, Derivatives, and Mutual Funds. The analysis inherently is independent, unbiased, and balanced in nature as SMC is cognizant of the reality that every investor has different investment needs and goals to fulfil. Hence SMC’s comprehensive equity analysis, IPO research, Mutual Fund research& other research reports available on the website helps you make informed and guided investment decisions.
This segment features SMC Offerings that include
- Equity Morning Mantra
- Techno Funda Report
- Daily Macro Economic Meter
- Quarterly Result
- RBI Monetary Policy Report
- SMC Top Picks
- Corporate Action
- Daily Corporate Action Meter
- Weekly Corporate Action Meter
- Weekly Macro Economic Meter
- Pre Budget Analysis
- Periodic Reports
- Result Impact
- Stock Picks of the Week
- Derivatives Daily
- Index Ranker
- Daily Reports – Metals & Energy
- Special Updates
- Monthly Updates
- Monthly Updates – Agri
- Weekly Momentum Report – Commodity
- Commodity Weekly Outlook (Hindi)
- Long Term ready Reckoner – Agri
- Daily Report – Agri
- Techno Funda Report
- Monthly Report – Metals & energy
- Commodity Outlook
- Daily Ready Reckoner – Metals & Energy
- Currency Daily Buzzer
- Weekly Momentum report
- SMC View
- IPO Note
Mutual Fund Analysis
- Mutual Fund Weekly Update
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Monitor
- Wise Money
This section brings the SMC News letters to you. You can read the news letters on Wise Money, Equity Analysis, Derivatives Analysis, Commodities Analysis, Currency Analysis, IPO Reports, and Mutual Fund Analysis.
The frequency of the newsletters is weekly. It comprises a concise note on various investment opportunities supported by strong technical and fundamental analysis considering the current and forthcoming base of stocks to keep investors abreast with new investment opportunities.
It comes handy to invest in equity, commodity, currency, mutual fund, and FDs, thus helping investors to follow the streak of creating wealth continually.
- Equity Analysis
This segment includes Daily reports on Equity Morning mantra, Daily Corporate Action Meter, Daily Macro Economic Meter, SMC Top Pick, Weekly reports on Weekly Corporate Action meter, Weekly Macro Economic Meter, Stock Picks of the Week, Result Updates section that includes Quarterly Results and Result Impact, Special Report in terms of Techno Funda Report and Pre Budget Analysis, RBI Monitory Policy Report, Periodic Reports, and Corporate Actions.
- Derivative Analysis
This section features reports of Derivatives Daily and Index ranker.
- Commodities Analysis
The Commodities Analysis features Daily Reports – Metals & Energy, Daily Report – Agri, Daily Ready Reckoner – Metal & Energy, Long Term Ready Reckoner – Agri, Weekly Momentum Report – Commodity, Commodity Weekly Outlook (Hindi), Monthly Upgrades – Agri, Monthly Updates – Metals & Energy, Long Term Ready Reckoner – Agri, Special reports and Special Updates, Techno Funda report, and Commodity Outlook.
- Currency Analysis
The currency Analysis features Currency Daily Buzzer, Weekly Momentum Report, and Special Reports.
- IPO Reports
IPO Reports has SMC View and IPO Note.
- Mutual Fund Analysis
You can view Mutual Fund weekly update and Mutual Fund Portfolio Monitor,
- Knowledge Center
This section empowers you with Knowledge Center that provides Stock Trading and investment knowledge to avail relatively higher returns. The knowledge Center offers a Knowledge Bank constituted of modules on the explanation of concepts relating investments, terms, strategies, and practices to help you to grow as an expert investor and trader in the stock market.
The Tools section incorporates the Portfolio Health Check-up tool
- Portfolio Check Up
This Portfolio check-up tool enables you to check the health of your portfolio in just two minutes. This is a result of SMC’s impeccable research and analysis capability which helps you to review equity and mutual fund portfolio allocation in 2 minutes.
Key Features of Portfolio Health Check Up
- Check Portfolio absolutely free and have access anytime and from anywhere for restructuring.
- SMC recommends you a model portfolio by helping you to select right stocks and mutual fund schemes. Your portfolio can be customised depending on whether it is over-weight or under-weight by taking appropriate action suggested by SMC research analysts.
- SMC helps you to carry out a detailed portfolio analysis based on the returns produced by your individual MF holdings with in-depth technical analysis with the help of charts.
- Last but not least, you are eligible to get the latest news & updates. You can easily access details research reports, latest updates and news on your portfolio holdings.
Unique features of Portfolio Check-up
- You need to upload only the CAS file
- You can check health of you equity and mutual fund portfolio
- SMC help you with detailed portfolio analysis through portfolio health check up
- Health check-up assist you in restructuring of your investment portfolio
- You can make use of the latest news and updates on investments to your advantage
Primarily for sub-brokers and authorised persons or paid to individuals, Auto-trender is flagship advanced tool to make you a smart trader. You can login to the tool by registering and can start your free trial. A trading tool designed for smart traders who can take advantage of technical and quant research & analysis.
Key Benefits of Auto-trender
The auto-trender leverages SMC’s proprietary technical and quant research helping you further to analyse the market and trade like an expert trader. It can prove to be the game changer for your trading strategies.
- Auto-trender helps you to make informed decisions
- You are in a position to strengthen relationship with client
- You trade confidence is boosted
- You are in a position to increase volume and revenue
- Help you discover profitable trading ideas
- You can increase the productivity and minimise trading risk
- You can carry out individual stock research
Salient Features of Auto-trender
- Leverages fundamental & technical study, Derivative Data
- Encompasses the trends of world market
- Track Nifty, Bank Nifty, Options, Bullions, Metals, Energy, Agri and Currency
- Ideas that goes long-term
- Trading in Nifty and Bank Nifty
- Access to Portfolio Tracker
- Latest news and updates on stocks and trading signals
- Offers intraday support and resistance level
- Trading signals for index options with intraday level
- Help select best stock from each sector
- Web based automated research tool
- You can access the tool from mobile, desktop, tablet, or laptop.
- Algo Trader
Algo Trader is a flagship trading platform of SMC that automatically trades in your account and offers you freedom from the trouble of trading manually, thereby improve trading performance. Algo trade offers a definitive edge in trading in stock market. This is a proprietary customised automated trading platform offered by SMC.
Algo Trader Key Features
- It is a customised tailor-made trading solution that includes strategy templates. Developed by SMC to provide accurate solutions withing set timelines.
- Algo Trader offers Strategy optimization and Back Trading
- You get the benefit of a dedicated, experienced Algo Support Desk to train and help you with Algo trader.
- Algo trader algorithm strategy separate emotion by increasing trading discipline
- Algo Trader incorporates dedicated server with state of the art infrastructure.
- Algo Trader offers Direct Exchange Connectivity
- You get the benefit of speed, accuracy, and tracking
- You will be able to identify and react to opportunity faster
The calculator helps you calculate returns on your savings. This section includes the calculators for the benefit of its customers.
- EMI Calculator
- SIP Planner
- Retirement Calculator
- Insurance Calculator
- Crorepati Calculator
4. Online Trading
This section of Online Trading helps you to become a smart trader with India’s award winning online trading broker SMC Online.
SMC Online trading facility is designed to provide to trade in Equity, Derivatives, Commodities, currency, Mutual Fund, and IPOs from your mobile, desktop, and laptop. SMC also offers Call-n-trade facility by calling 1800 11 0909. You can download Browser Application based Trading – SMC Privilege, Mobile App Based Trading – SMC Easytrade, and browser based trading – SMC Easytrade Ace.
- SMC ACE Web (Advance)
SMC presents it proprietary SMC Ace Web, a browser based platform for all your trading needs. SMC Ace is an advanced browser based platform to access market related information, informative market watch, quick links to trade related reports, empowers you with Advanced Chart designed by the advance chart solution provider of the world, Chart IQ.
SMC ACE Web (Advance) Key Features
- You can select between dark and light themes
- You can track, view, and access multiple exchanges with streaming rates
- You can access the dashboard with complete view of market and client’s trade.
- It offers the Marketwatch that brings in complete information on one single screen
- You can enjoy the facility quick landing option on the login page
SMC Easy Trade Browser Based Platform Key features
- You can access the facility on Mobile, desktop, tablet, and laptop
- All on one screen – trade in various segments of asset classes and exchanges and track & follow all information in a single screen
- You can make use of the Hot Key functions for quicker trading needs
- You can invest in Mutual Funds online
- Easy and seamless online fund transfer from all Indian banks
- SMC Easy Trade Classic
You can use the SMC Easy Trade Classic facility from Desktop, Mobile, Tablet or a laptop. This platform helps you toggle between buying and selling of stocks and at the same time access office reports and work effortlessly.
SMC Easy Trade Classic Key Features
- You can access real-time live streaming of quotes
- You can add your frequently visited scrips to favourites
- You are empowered with research and advisory support
- You can access the repository of back office reports around the clock
- You can enjoy the latest News, Stock Alerts, and Notifications on your mobile on the go
- You can leverage the technical and sophisticated charts for further in-depth analysis
- You will be able to trade in equities, derivatives, commodities, and currency on the single screen
SMC Privilege Application Based Trading
SMC Privilege is a unique and robust desktop application and trading platform to be used by users who are active in stock market and do heavy trading. It comes with the unique advantage of single screen display of all information providing ease of trading.
SMC Privilege Key Features
- Traders trade like a pro
- You can customize the market match
- Faster trading with Hot Key functions
- Provides better safety with the presence of security lock
- Transfer funds digitally from all banks through netbanking
- Leverage the real-time chart and historical data repository
- Demo Trading
You can register to use the demo trading account. This account helps you with hands-on real life simulated practice before you enter the actual real world of trading on live platforms. This offers a virtual platform
- International Broking
This option allows you to go beyond Indian stock market and trade over world’s leading exchanges.
SMC is a broker to Saxo Bank, Denmark, is the gateway to the world stock market and global financial market opens for its investors and traders.
You can trade in Bonds, Stocks, ETFs, and many more, over 36 world’s leading stock exchanges, putting together over 18400 global stocks just a click away. If you are keen to invest in global financial markets of Europe, US, or Asia, SMC trade online via Saxo Bank makes it possible for you to create and manage portfolio of international stocks of your wish.
SMC International Key Features & Benefits
- Customisable user friendly UI
- Over 36 exchanges spread across the global
- In-depth Market Analysis
- Streaming news & updates
- Live Quotes of global stocks real-time
- Advanced chart facility designed by Chart IQ
- Easy-to use and easy-to-understand technical analysis
- You can even access the Saxo Bank dealers directly without any intermediaries via 2-way chat
- Single-click trade execution
- Macro-economic calendar to keep tab on events globally
SMC International Swift
SMC International Swift is a browser-based platform enabling you to trade across various asset classes with the help of customisable user interface, chart facility, prices, market research tools & analysis, and data sources & news feeds.
SMC International Swift Key Features & Benefits
- Extended and enhanced workspace with user friendly use interface
- Over 36 exchanges spread across the global
- No need of installation/download as it is browser based interface
- Single click execution
- Account summary auto-updates
- Advanced Charts introduced and designed by Chart IQ
- Global News streaming from leading global news agencies
- Saxo Bank provides its own channel market updates
The product sect is designed to cater to all your investment needs. The complete and exhaustive product range of SMC trade online is listed below for further discussion.
This section aims to make the capital market work for you.
It offers the Broking services that include:
Trading: Call N Trade is executed by simply calling the dealing desk at the branch / sub-broker who has opened your account.
Online Trading: You can use the SMC’s Browser based and application based SMC Easy Trade / Ace on your mobile/desktop/tablet/laptop to trade at the comfort of home/office on the go.
Key Features of SMC Equity Broking
- Research Support from research analyst
- Trade support from SMC Equity Advisory Team
- Equity made simple and easy to understand
- Research support for intraday trade
- Call N Trade
- Efficient Trading Platform with advanced features
- News. Latest updates, alerts. Notifications to stay abreast with investment options and stock market events
SMC online broking helps clients with investments in Currency, Commodity, Institutional Broking, Depository, and International Broking.
SMC helps you in distribution of funds in Mutual Fund/IPO, Fixed Deposit, Capital Gain Bonds, 7.75% RBI Taxable Bonds, and NPS Services.
- Insurance Broking
The insurance broking works under to broad heads, Life Insurance and Non-life Insurance. SMC guides you in choosing the right insurance for you and your family.
SMC acts as an advisory for your Wealth Management, Portfolio Management, Investment Banking, Real Estate Advisory, Forex Advisory, and Mortgage Advisory.
For your financial needs, SMC’s loan advisory professional desk can help you with Loan against Securities, Loan against Commodities, Loan against Property, IPO/NCD Financing, SME Loan, Medical Equipment Financing, and Personal Loan.
- NRI Business
SMC can help NRI for their Investment needs. It helps NRI to channelize their money for investment in India. The research team will help you with end to end advice on investment opportunities in India for NRIs to explore.
SMC is your trusted clearing Partner.
- NPS Online
SMC helps you to for paperless opening of NPS account by Registered for NPS online through Karvy, Registered through NSDL, and for subsequent Contributions.
SMC IOB Online Brokerage Charges & Fees
SMC IOB Online Account Open Charges
|Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time)||Nil|
|Trading Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||Nil|
|Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time)||Rs.499|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||Rs.300|
SMC IOB Online Brokerage Plan
|Monthly Fee (Fixed)|
|Equity Options||₹70 per lot|
|Currency Options||₹20 per lot|
SMC IOB Online Depository Service Charges for Resident Retail Customers
|Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)||₹ 300|
|Dematerialisation||₹5 per certificate|
|Rematerialisation||₹25 per certificate|
|Pledge creation||₹60 per Instruction|
|Pledge Closure / Invocation||₹30 per Instruction|
|On-Market Transaction Charges||₹15 per Instruction for POA Clients|
₹20 per Instruction for Non POA Clients
|Off-Market Transaction Charges||0.03% Subject to Min ₹20 & Max ₹50 per Instruction|
|Delivery Instruction Book Charges||₹30 (20 leafs)|
|Demat Rejection Charges||₹20 per instruction|
SMC Global Transaction Charges 2020
|Equity Options||0.065% (on premium)|
|Currency Options||0.065% (on premium)|
SMC IOB Online Offices and Branches
|Delhi||SMC Global Securities Ltd|
11/6B, Shanti Chamber Pusa Road, New Delhi – 110005
Email: [email protected]
|Mumbai||Lotus Corporate Park, A Wing 401 / 402 ,|
4th Floor ,Graham Firth Steel Compound,
Off Western Express Highway, Jay Coach Signal,
Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400063
Phone: +91-22-67341600 / 1675
|Kolkata||18, Rabindra Sarani,|
Poddar Court, Gate No-4, 5th Floor, Kolkata-700001
|Ahmedabad||10/A, Kalapurnam Building,|
Near Muncipal Market C.G.Road, Ahmedabad – 380009
SMC IOB Online Customer Care & Support
|[email protected], [email protected]|
|SMS||“SMC HELP” to 56677|
|Phone||(+91) 011 66075200|
|Fax||(+91) 011 25754365|
|Helpdesk||SMC Global Securities Ltd. 11/6B, Shanti Chamber, Pusa Road, Delhi-110005.|
SMC IOB Online Trading is a financial company offering Brokerage Services across all asset classes that include Equities, Cash & Derivatives, Commodities, Currency, Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
It deals in distribution of financial products such as mutual funds and Insurance products. It is also engaged in mortgage and real estate advisory services to corporates, institutions, HNI and Other retail customers.
The bottom line of our SMC iob online review is that it is an amazing platform with many features and it is highly rated and reviewed by its users with its positive upsides than downsides.
SMC iob online is the perfect share market partner for you, and you can NEVER be wrong with your choice of SMC iob online!
SMC iOB online FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is SMC IOB online?
Ans. SMC is an online brokerage firm that helps you to invest in Equity, currency, commodities, derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, and helps you to create wealth. It also acts as an mortgage and real estate Advisory to HNI, institutions, and corporates.