Details About SMC Global Demat Account?
A Demat account is a dematerialized account that facilitates the traders to keep their shares facility in an electronic format and also benefit them with proper security.
But what is the purpose of opening the SMC Global Demat account? The Demat account helps you transform all those shares and security that is in the physical form to electronic shares.
This makes the process of online trading easier for users.
Moreover, it makes the entire process of maintaining and keeping the record safe, sound, and conveniently accessible. SMC Global is a full-service broker which was established in 1994.
Let’s Dive in To Know More About SMC Global Demat Account:
With the SMC Global Demat account, you will get the efficiency to trade into equity, commodities, and you invest in mutual funds in the most hassle-free way.
Not only this, but you will also get a smooth trade-in facility that will help the traders and investors buy and sell shares in a most comfortable way. SMC Global Demat is a perfect mix of technology and experience.
Furthermore, the entire team of the SMC Global Demat account provides help to the customers at any time of the day. The efficient team will help you solve all the queries over the phone. Just reach out to them on the toll-free number, which is 1800-11-0909.
So if you want to experience the best service, then look no further than the SMC Global Demat account.
Read Also: 5Paisa vs SMC Global: A Comparison of Two Successful Stock Brokers
Why Open Demat account With SMC Global?
SMC Global Demat account comes with additional benefits. Below we have summarized some of the advantages of SMC Global. These benefits will help you understand why going for SMC Global should be your ultimate choice:
- SMC Global makes the entire process easily accessible: If you are looking for an easy and extra acceptable way to view investments and statements on the go, then opting for SMC Global should be your first choice.
- Keeps your shares safe and secure: Opening the SMC Demat account will let you keep all your stocks and secured safely in an electronic format. But you must be wondering why this is important? Storing or saving the document in an electronic form will prevent loss, theft, and any wear and tear that the materials in physical form can be subjected to.
- Lower down the costs: Saving any documents in the physical form means that you will have to compromise and deal with lots of things. Stamp duty and handling charges add up to many additional costs. But once you opt for the SMC Global Demat account, then all these added costs are reduced. Just by saving the documents in dematerialized form, all your little extra costs are reduced.
- Wide range of options to access: With the busy schedule, people like to manage things on the go. They want to go for choices that make things easier for them to deal with. Hence, the SMC Global Demat account provides its customers with more accessible options of viewing and managing all their investments through various modes of electronic devices. Just by sitting at home and with the click of the mouse view, all your investments at one go at any time and anywhere.
- It makes the transfer of shares and securities easier: Well, who wouldn’t mind going for a comfortable and conducive way of transferring shares and security? SMC Global Demat account helps its customers to transfer stocks and securities quickly and without any hassle.
- It’s a handy and flexible process: SMC Global Demat account gives you the privilege to enjoy quite a few numbers of new services all through a single platform.
- You stay up to date: Don’t want to miss any of those essential messages then worry not, SMC Global Demat account is here to help. You will be notified about all those important messages and notes regularly.
Other Benefits and Advantages of SMC Global Demat Account:
- SMC Global Demat offers quick order confirmation.
- There is no geographical and time limitation.
- Easy access to back up reports.
- All the control is in the hands of the clients.
- Team of professional advisors to help you with your queries.
- The account opening process is efficient, quick and hassle-free.
Read Also: SMC Global Vs Ventura Securities Comparison: Demat, Brokerage, Margin
Important Documents Required for Opening SMC Global Demat Account:
For opening an SMC Global Demat account, then you need to submit the following documents to complete the process. The list of essential documents required is as follows:
- Photocopy of your Pan Card.
- For identity proof-verification one needs to provide the following – Passport, Voter ID, Driving license, or your Pan Card.
- Address proof, which includes driving license, voter ID, passport, ration card, and an attested copy of your bank statement or passbook.
- Your recent bank statements.
- A self-canceled cheque.
- An additional document which includes a proof of your monthly income will be required.
- Two passports colored size photographs
By submitting all these above documents, you can conveniently open SMC Global Demat account.
How Can A Person Open a Demat Account in SMC Global?
Opening the SMC Global Demat account is a straightforward and hassle-free process. By following the steps below, you can open the report easily and quickly.
If you wish to go for a quick account opening, then you would require providing your Aadhar card, Pan Card, a canceled cheque, and access to the webcam.
Make sure that your Aadhar card is linked with your registered mobile number as this is a necessary step for online account opening.
Follow these steps:
- Go to SMC Global website and click on the banner on the site.
- You will land up at the SMC eKYC portal.
- Fill in all the essential details that include your name, E-mail address, and your contact number.
- Upload all the documents in the upload option.
- You need to verify your identity with the help of Aahar OTP. Then you need to verify your identity with the help of Aahar OTP.
Once all these above steps are completed, then you will be able to access all the new and exciting features that the SMC Global Demat account has to offer.
If, at any time, to want to approach the customer care team, you can call on the toll-free number. One of the representatives of SMC will connect with you to take the process forward.
Read Also: Sharekhan And SMC Global In-Depth Comparison
Check SMC Demat Opening Status
Though the online process gets activated quickly, the offline process takes around 3-4 days.
Again, here also in case of any issue, the customer support staff will get in touch with you. You are free to check the account opening status at the SMC KYC website.
How to Close Your SMC Global Demat Account?
To close the account following things needs to be done:
SMC Global doesn’t provide an online process for closing the account. You need to fill in the form and send it to the address that is provided in the form with all the essential documents.
In the case of a joint Demat account, then all the holders need to sign in the form. Here again, you can also get in touch with the customer support representatives who will help you with the closure process if you face any issues.
Are There Any Account Opening Charges?
SMC Global charges a one-time fee for opening a trading account. This is required for the account opening process. One-time account activation charge is Rs.1000
Read Also: SMC Global Vs Axis Direct – Comparative Methodical Assessment
SMC Global Demat Account Pros:
- Call and trade benefits are available in SMC Global.
- For more extensive reach, they have more than 50+ branches.
- The trading facility is available both in BSE and NSE.
SMC Global Demat Account Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What to do if there are funds left in my account?
In such a case, all the balanced funds will be transferred to your bank account.
What are the things that need to be done before going for the account closing process?
For closing the account make sure to complete all these below mentioned attributes:
- Remove all the securities that are in SMC Global Demat account to another account.
- You need to clear all the leftover dues with the company.
- Also, close all the open positions in F&O.
What to do if I want to check the status after completing the closing process?
It is essential to follow up with the customer service after a couple of weeks from the day you have completed the process as that is required for the closing of the account.
Does it take too long to open the account with SMC Global?
If you want to open SMC Global Demat account, then you need to wait for at least 3-4 days.
Where can we get the account opening forms?
You can access the account opening forms on the SMC Global website. It is easily accessible in PDF format on the download page.
Is there any specific time for closing the account?
There is no particular time. If you wish, then you can close the account at any time.
Who all are liable to open the account at SMC Global?
Any individual can open an account at SMC Global.
What is the procedure that needs to be followed once the account gets activated?
You will get a welcome kit after opening the account. This welcome kit contains the following:
- A Welcome letter
- A brochure that contains all the information.
- Software that contains the Demo to help you in the process.
What is the minimum balance that needs to be maintained?
There is no minimum balance. SMC Global gives you the facility to transfer and withdraw at your convenience.
What are the services that the SMC Global Demat account offers?
A Demat account provides a wide range of services to the customers. These include:
- Depository services
- Institutional broking
- Equity and derivatives
- Insurance broking
- Real estate advisory
Is it possible to open a joint Demat account in SMC Global?
A person can open a joint Demat account in SMC Global. Up to 3 people can jointly open the account. This includes one primary account holder and two joint account holders.
Is an online chat facility available on the SMC Global Demat account?
The online facility or benefit isn’t available on SMC Global Demat account.
Does SMC Global offer a 3 in 1 account feature?
The 3 in 1 functionality is not available in the SMC Global Demat account.
What are the various trading platforms’ benefits on SMC Global?
Multiple trading platforms available are:
- SMC easy go (Mobile)
- SMC Easy trade (Browser)
- SMC Privilege (Software)
How much is the Demat account annual maintenance charge?
The amount of yearly maintenance charge is Rs.300.
What is the need for an annual maintenance charge?
Maintenance charges (AMC) is the fee that SMC Global charge annually to maintain your account.
Does SMC Global include any extra hidden charges?
The plans and charges details, as described by SMC Global, are thoroughly defined in the account opening document. Please note SMC Global doesn’t have any hidden charges.
How long do I have to wait if I would like to go for an offline account opening?
In case you wish to open the account offline, then you have to wait for at least 1-3 days for account approval.
How efficient is the customer support staff of SMC Global? How to reach them?
Global has a team of dedicated and highly skilled support staff who, with their excellent skill, help people to resolve the issues.
You can reach them on weekdays from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm from Monday to Friday on the toll-free number.
SMC Global Alternative:
[table id=SBI2AlternativeBroker Responsive=scroll/]