Sas Online – An Overview
SAS Online is one of the recent stock brokers in India. They are a Discount Brokerage firm. SAS stands for South Asia Stocks Ltd. It was founded in 2013 and had gained over 1000 active clients in the first 6 months itself.
Currently, SAS Online has a daily turnover of Rs 6000 Crore, and they claim to have 10,000 active clients from more than 700 cities in India.
SAS Online app offers trading from different marketplaces, including NSE, BSE, and MCX.
They provide multiple trading platforms, including installable desktop trading software and mobile trading platform.
Like other discount brokers, their operations are taken care of from one centralized office which is located in Delhi.
They make it possible with the use of the latest technology. Their discount brokerage structure is unique and is comparatively lowers.
Sas Online Mobile Trading App
Alpha Trading App
Alpha Trading App is the smartphone-based trading app offered by SAS Online. It allows users to trade across segments such as Equity, Commodity, Currency, and Derivatives.
Alpha allows us to analyze & trade the financial market in exchanges.
The app is available on Google Play Store and can be downloaded for free. The file download size is minimal, i.e. 8.05 MB. It is swift and lightweight.
It has more than 10,000 downloads and over 1000 user reviews on Google Play. Users have rated the app at 3 stars.
Here are the top app features:
- Get real-time market data at blazing fast speed.
- Create and customize multiple watch lists to follow your favorite stocks.
- Easy to find hot stocks using market screeners such as Volume Shockers, 52 Week High / Low Breaker, Most Active Stocks, etc.
- Charting and drawing tools for technical analysis.
- Charts can be viewed in multiple time frames starting from 5 minutes to 1 week.
- Advanced Order types – Bracket Order, Cover Order, Stop Loss Order, Day and IOC Orders, etc.
- You can receive push notifications for order execution and price alerts.
- Facility to convert or square-off the position directly from price alert.
- Instant and secure fund transfer available with more than 10 nationalized banks.
Sas Online Brokerage and Charges
SAS Online is a discount brokerage firm and is known for its unique fee structures. Here are the details of the financials involved in Alpha.
- Brokerage – All kinds of trading, including Equity, Commodity, and Currency, are possible at flat Rs 9 per trade.
- The same brokerage charges for Future and Options trading as well.
- MCX Monthly Package – Alpha also allows heavy traders to choose from monthly plans where they pay a fixed sum of money and can trade unlimitedly. Trading in the commodity is possible at Rs 999 per month.
- NSE and BSE Monthly Package – Similar to the above, Equity trading is also available at Rs 999 per month.
- Currency Monthly Package – unlimited currency trades can be done by clients for merely Rs 499 per month.
- Account Maintenance Charge – SAS Online impose Rs 300 as Annual Account maintenance on your Demat Account.
- Account Opening – There is no upfront charge for account opening at SAS Online or Alpha.
Sas Online Pros and Cons
Here is a brief listing of the pros and cons involved at SAS Online.
- SAS Online is one of the cheapest stock brokers in India.
- Multiple trading platforms for different devices are available such as smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Advanced technical indicators and charting tools are available.
- Monthly plans for unlimited trading which provides facility for regular and heavy traders.
- Client Referal program is available with a sharing bracket of up to 50% of the total brokerage.
- You may find it challenging to reach their team in case we need assistance.
- They do not provide detailed research and recommendations.
- Multi-account management is not provided.
Read Also: Fyers VS Sas Online comparison: Demat, Brokerage, Margin
The discount brokerage firm SAS Online app is removing barriers from the trading process in terms of support, cost, and technology. They have one of the best technology platforms available in India.
Their offering of the intuitive, extensive and fast trading platform is more than a trader can ask for.
We don’t find any serious level of considerations in their over services. Hence we conclude Alpha to be a fit product for the customers who are new and starting to learn general trading.
Sas Online FAQs
Q. Is Alpha App chargeable?
No, the Alpha Mobile Trading app available for free. However, additional brokerage charges may be applied per order basis when you start trading. The brokerage structure of Alpha is comparatively very low as they charge only Rs 9 per executed order.
Q. Does this app require to sign up?
Yes. To use this app for trading purposes, you will be required to obtain a set of login IDs and passwords. These credentials can be received after you sign up a Demat and trading account by furnishing your eKYC and other identity-related documents.
Q. How to open an account? How much will it cost?
Alpha has a straightforward and instant account opening process, which is entirely online. The account opening is initially free of cost and only requires your eKYC, eSignature, and Aadhar id details. SAS facilitates both online and offline account opening processes.
Q. Can I trade in the Options segment using Alpha App?
Yes, the Mobile App and all other trading terminals offered by SAS Online comes with derivative trading enabled. Customers who have a trading account with SAS Online can trade in Futures and Options (F&O) Segment.
Q. How to download this App?
The Alpha Mobile Trading App is available on Google Play Store and Apple iTunes Store for free. You can quickly get the app on your smartphone by following these steps:
- Open Play Store or iTunes Store (whichever applicable) on your smartphone.
- Type ‘Alpha’ in the search bar.
- The app is available with full name as Alpha
- Click on the ‘Install’ button and follow the steps shown on your phone’s screen.