Samco – An Overview
Samco is a technology-based stockbroker, who provides discounted trading services in India. They operate online with significantly less overhead with the help of Samco app
Samco was founded in 2015. It is a SEBI registered stockbroker and is a member of BSE, NSE, and MCX.
Samco offers various services like Online Trading, Margin Funding, and Depository Services. It has more than 75000 active customers.
Samco emphasizes on trading through online mobile applications and hence offer various front end solutions for the same.
Samco provides trading platforms that are compatible across devices such as phones, tablets, pcs and web browsers. This article is focused on the MobileTrading Platform of Samco.
Samco Mobile App
It has three different mobile applications for trading and investment purposes.
- Stock Note (Mobile Trading)
- RankMF (Mutual Fund)
- Stock Basket (Investment)
Let us understand them one by one.
Samco is dedicated to offering high-end technology solutions to its customers for enhanced trading experience. They also focus on cost-cutting by using more online tools.
1. Stock Note
Stock Note is a new stock trading app, powered by Giga Trading Engine. The Giga Trading Engine is an in-house development team of Samco.
The app simplifies the experience of traders and investors.
The tool is a combination of Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence for identifying trading opportunities, trends, and patterns.
The app creates a real-time financial news feed for the customer after browsing through multiple news sources.
The app is available on Google Play Store and iTunes Store for free. The download file size is less than 10MB, which makes it lightweight and fast.
More than 50,000 users have downloaded and used this app. The user rating of Stock notes is 3.1 stars on the Google Play Store.
Here are the top app features of Stock Note:
- Stock Note provides many features with only one touch. Buy and Sell orders, Fund Transfer and other trading activities can be performed at a very fast speed.
- Feed feature for getting live market news and reports. You can also keep track of most-viewed news and notes by expert investors.
- Stock Note provides real-time alerts and recommendations.
- Also, directly one touch trading is possible from the alert page itself.
- Multiple Customizable Market Watches.
- Stock Note is a highly personalized app.
- A variety of order types are available with the app.
- You can track your portfolio in the account panel directly from the app.
- Detailed Charts, Graphs, and Drawing tools are available.
- 50+ technical indicators for facilitating extensive technical and fundamental research.
- All orders are placed at a flat brokerage of Rs. 20 only.
- The same brokerage is applicable for all the segments, and there are no hidden costs.
- The stock note provides very high leverage up to 80X in Nifty Futures.
2. RankMF Mobile App
RankMF is a well versed mobile application for all your Mutual Fund investment needs. It has a wide assortment of top-performing Mutual Funds.
Samco claims that many new investors in India generally buy Mutual Funds based upon the returns generated in the past.
However, this is a very ineffective method of screening the funds because future growth is not a function of past performance as per Samco experts.
RankMF is an Investment Platform that helps you identify the best fund and invest in easy steps. RankMF employs 50+ major decision making investment parameters, which suggests the best for you.
Here are the key features of this app:
- Easy tracking of NAV & performances for SIP and MFs.
- RankMF is a highly customizable tool and lets you modify your SIP installments as per your convenience.
- You can create, pause and edit installment size on your own.
- Easy access to a variety of Funds such as Equity Fund, Debt Funs, Tax Saving Fund, Index Fund, etc.
- Instant and secure payment using 10+ nationalized banks.
- Simplified and consolidated view of your fund portfolio.
- You can check details like P&L, XIPR, NAV, etc.
- RankMF has a unique feature called the SIP calendar, which helps the investor manage their investment cycles without any hassle.
- Target Oriented Fund Basket which Samco has created after a detailed, comprehensive study.
- RankMF covers more than 2950 Mutual Funds in India.
3. Stock Basket
Stock Basket is a platform for investing in a basket of stocks selected by the experts. The shares are curated by considering 25 intelligent stock rating parameters.
Stock Basket is created with a sole vision of wealth creation. It is a utility tool for both beginner and seasoned investors.
New investors mostly fall prey to random stock tips and recommendations because they don’t know where to invest correctly. It is the biggest problem faced by investors today. Stock Basket solves this problem by providing them readymade baskets according to their financial goals.
These baskets are monitored continuously by an expert research team of Samco.
- Readymade Basket of expert-selected stocks.
- Top class strategies used for picking and selection of the stocks.
- Sectoral Exposure, Risk Diversification, and High Returns are focused.
- Goal-based based approach to investing.
- The mobile app is very easy to use and fully secure.
- A complete refund of your subscription fee if you don’t make a profit using Stock Basket.
Samco Mobile App Pros and Cons
- The app offers a very user-friendly interface which is also professional and elegant.
- All mobile apps are available for both Android and iOS smartphone users.
- The apps are highly secure in terms of managing your money.
- The platforms are developed ad supported by an in-house team that facilitates quick error resolution.
- Highly accurate and prompt market recommendations are provided, which are solely based on extensive research.
- The apps are not updated regularly by the technical team.
- Multiple apps are required for different purposes. All the solutions are not provided under a single app.
- No guest log-in feature.
Samco is a top-notch stockbroking firm, with the latest technological tools which are highly reliable and fast.
Stock Note, RankMF and Stock Basket are loaded with all the required features for your trading and investment needs.
Its discounted pricing model can also save you some money in terms of the service charges being paid.
If you are a beginner and looking forward to starting general investing and trading, Samco apps are the right choice for you.
However, we recommend comparing Samco with its peer as well before making a buying decision.
Samco Mobile App FAQs
Q. Are these Mobile Apps Free?
Yes. All the trading platforms provided by Samco, including Stock Note, RankMF and Stock Basket are free to be downloaded. However, service charges, commission or brokerage will be charged as per the usage.
Q. What are the Account Opening Charge and Annual Maintenance Charge at Samco?
Samco provides a free Demat and Trading account for everyone. They have online and offline account opening processes. The account opening with Samco is instant after furnishing your eKYC, eSignature, and other identity-related documents. There is no Annual Maintenance Charge on Samco Demat and Trading Accounts.
Q. How much is the brokerage charge?
Samco allows you to trade all segments at a flat brokerage of Rs. 20 per executed order. The fee applies for Equity, Commodity and Currency Segments. There are no additional hidden charges in any of the Mobile Apps of Samco.
Q. Can I trade in derivatives using these apps?
Yes. Stock Note enables its customers to trade across derivatives. Currency F&O and Equity F&O are available with the Stock Note Mobile App. However, Stock Basket and RankMF are investment platforms, and any kind of trading is not possible with them.
Q. How to download the Stock Note app?
The Stock Note Mobile App is available on Google Play Store and Apple iTunes Store for free. You can easily get the app on your smartphone by following these steps:
- Open Play Store or iTunes Store on your smartphone (whichever is applicable).
- Type ‘Stock Note’ in the search bar.
- The app is available with full name as Stock Note – Stock Market News, Analysis & Trading
- Click on the ‘Install’ button and follow the steps shown on your phone’s screen.