1. Religare Margin Calculator
Page Contents Table
- A trader mainly uses the margin calculator for calculating all segments including delivery, intraday, F&O, commodities, and currencies.
- It is very simple to operate just you need to search for the desired scrip or any specific investment product from available trading segments.
- In addition, you can also calculate the margin for option shorting and writing.
- By using the Religare margin calculator you will be availed with all margin multiples, span margin, including expiry dates too and many other facilities, are there.
- In addition, this tool is used for calculating the Religare funding margin. It also enables the user to calculate the total number of shares the user can buy in extra by utilizing the leverage provided by Religare.
2. Religare Equity margin calculator
Religare Equity Intraday margin calculator
- Religare provides attractive margins or exposures in Equity Intraday Cash.
- The full-service broker promises to provide a margin of Up to 10x time on Equity Intraday trading.
Religare Equity Delivery margin calculator
- Your Demat account will be delivered with shares as soon as you buy it. Similarly, if you sell then it gets debited from your Demat account.
- Thus Religare provides free delivery trading so the brokerage charge is zero and the margin is 4x times and charges 24% of interest per annum.
Religare Equity Future margin calculator
- This full-service stockbroker Provides Equity future margin Up to 3x times in intraday trading.
- Moreover, Religare also provides a carry forward margin of 1x time in Equity Future.
Religare Equity Option margin calculator
- Religare also provides 3x times of margin in all Equity options selling and a 100% premium amount on buying.
- However, in case of Equity Option carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including selling and 100% premium for buying.
Religare Exposure Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 4x Margin|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 10x time Leverage|
|Equity Future||Upto 3x exposure|
|Equity Option||Upto 3x intraday|
|Currency Future||2x intraday margin|
|Currency Option||2x intraday leverage|
|Commodity Future||Upto 3x limit|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
3. Religare Commodity margin calculator
Religare Commodity future margin calculator
- In the case of Commodity Future carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including buying or selling.
- In Case of Commodity Future MIS intraday trading, Religare provides up to 3x times leverage in all contracts including buying and selling.
Religare Commodity option margin calculator
4. Religare Currency margin calculator
Religare Currency future margin calculator
- In the Case of Currency Future MIS intraday trading, this Full-service broker provides 2x times leverage in all contracts including buying and selling.
- Lastly in case of Currency Future carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including buying or selling.
Religare Currency option margin calculator
- Religare also provides 2x times of margin in all Currency options selling and a 100% premium amount on buying.
- However, in the case of Currency Option carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including selling and 100% premium for buying.
5. Religare BO & CO margin calculator
- Apart from normal trading, the orders can furthermore finely tuned as a cover order or a bracket order
- In case of Cover order or CO readily sets stop-loss position at the time of the order placement.
- However, the traders can opt for Bracket order too which including a stop loss and a profit target at the time of order placement. In other words, a bracket order is also known as either-or order.
- In simple words in case of bracket order when the stop loss or profit target is recharged, then automatically the other leg of the order is cancelled.
6. Religare Span margin calculator
- A Span Margin calculator helps in calculating the amount a user must keep in his/her trading account in order to overcome any unfortunate potential loss in the stock market.
- By using this concept it broadens the exposure level of any client to trade in a risk-free manner.
- For margin in the segment of Equity derivatives, few new rules and regulations are introduced by SEBI.
- However, there is no specific value fixed as SPAN Margin as it varies from scrip to scrip. The main reason behind it is that every segment is different from each other so the risk factor is also different.
7. Need Religare Margin Calculator
- Religare’s margin calculator is pretty simple and clear in the values and margins across every trading segment.
- A margin calculator helps a trader in maintaining a balance in his or her trading account based on market values.
- It offers auto square off position to safeguard your losses.
8. List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
Q.1. How much margin does Religare give?
Ans. Religare gives a margin up to 10x times based on different segments.
Q.2. Religare provides a margin for options?
Ans. Religare provides 3x times of margin in all Equity options
Q.3. How much Exposure does Religare provide?
Ans. Religare gives an exposure up to 10x times based on different segments.
Q.4. How much does the Religare charge for intraday margin?
Ans. 0.01% – 0.04% charged by Religare for intraday margin.
Q.5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Religare?
Ans. Religare provides a 4x times margin for delivery trading.
Q.6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Religare?
Ans. 1x time margin is given for CNC trading by Religare.
Q.7. What is LMT in Religare?
Ans. LMT stands for Limit Order in Religare.
Q.8. How to use margin in Religare?
Ans. To use margin you need to maintain your trading account with margin funding.
Q.9. Can I margin trading in Religare?
Ans. Yes, you can use margin trading in Religare.