1. ProStocks Margin Calculator
- Prostocks Margin calculator is an advanced online margin tool for calculating futures, options, delivery, commodity, and currency.
- It helps in the detailed breakup of all marginal components for all different types of segments.
- In addition, this calculator provides detailed analyzed results including span margin, premium margin, spread charge of the calendar, exposure and leverage margin.
- It also provided ease to calculate the Prostocks margin funding and the user can predict the extra amount of shares can be bought using the exposure based on their plan given by the stockbroker.
ProStocks Online Margin List
|Upto 1x (Time Margin)
|Upto 7x (Time Leverage)
|Upto 2x (Time Limit)
|Upto 1x (Trading Margin)
|Upto 1.5x(Trading Exposure)
|Upto 1x (Trading Leverage)
|BO & CO Margin
|Upto 20x (Time Exposure)
2. ProStocks Equity margin calculator
Prostocks Equity Intraday margin calculator
- A true intraday product is a special type of product that is mainly bought and sells for a single trading day and Prostocks Equity MIS is the intraday product.
- Call and trade charges are applicable if the Prostocks team closes your position. So always try to close it prior to the closing time.
- Up to 7x (based on the stock) margin is provided by Prostocks Intraday (MIS).
Prostocks Equity Delivery margin calculator
- In the case of the Equity Delivery segment, Prostocks provides no leverage or a 1x time margin.
Prostocks Equity Future margin calculator
- In the case of Prostocks Equity Future Intraday margin is about up to 2x times leverage based on the stock
- However, if the equity future position is closed automatically by the Prostocks team it is Carry forwarded for the next trading day with zero brokerage charge and (1x) leverage is provided.
- As per the new SEBI rule and regulation, every registered stockbroker needs to collect the Total margin (Span+ Exposure) for each trading day. It protects the clients from paying high penalties.
Prostocks Equity Option margin calculator
- In the case of the Equity option segment, Prostocks provides no leverage or a 1x time margin.
3. ProStocks Commodity margin calculator
Prostocks Commodity future margin calculator
- For intraday trading of Commodity future, Prostocks offers 3x times margin leverage.
- However, once the market is closed Prostocks automatically stops the position if the clients don’t manually lock the position and the total amount will be Carry forwarded for next trading day with zero brokerage (1x) of Span leverage is given.
Prostocks Commodity option margin calculator
- In the case of the Commodity option segment, Prostocks provides no leverage or a 1x time margin.
4. Prostocks Currency margin calculator
Prostocks Currency future margin calculator
- Prostocks provides an intraday margin of Up to 1.5x times for currency future segment.
- Carry forward margin of 1xtime is also mentioned in the case of Currency’s future.
Prostocks Currency option margin calculator
In the case of the Currency option segment, Prostocks provides no leverage or a 1x time margin.
5. Prostocks BO & CO margin Calculator
- Cover Order is one type of intraday product for all most every trading segment like Equity, currency, commodity, options, and futures.
- If you are interested to order as Bracket Order or Cover Order, you can set a stop- loss against your performed trade.
- By doing so, you save yourself from heavy loss and risk of mitigation even if the market falls beyond its limits.
- So, in the end, you end up with a minimum loss which is always beneficial and a smart way to survive in the broking world.
6. Prostocks Span margin calculator
- A Span Margin calculator helps in calculating the amount a user must keep in his/her trading account in order to overcome any unfortunate potential loss in the stock market.
- All registered stockbrokers including Prostocks are bound to collect the total exposure including span margin.
- Standardised Portfolio Analysis of Risk is the other name of SPAN Margin.
- For margin in the segment of Equity derivatives, few new rules and regulations are introduced by SEBI.
- However, by collecting both span margin and total exposure helps the derivatives positions to get carried forward for the next trading session.
- Hence it is the responsibility of the user to maintain a sound amount of margin in its account and it helps in avoiding penalties and squaring off positions.
7. Need Prostocks Margin Calculator
- While you are performing any trade that doesn’t matter on whatever segment it is you must consider using a margin calculator.
- Prostocks margin Calculator helps in providing margin funding facility to its clients.
- The margin and exposure are based on total stocks and other market values. It is approved by the exchange and Prostocks approved stocks.
- It reminds customers to maintain consent to avail margin funding facility.
- It helps in managing total margin and spans just in few simple clicks, which provides the client with an exact amount and keeps them aware of the next trade.
8. List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
|Fyers Margin Calculator
|Icici Direct Margin Calculator
|Finvasia Margin Calculator
|Hdfc SecuritiesMargin Calculator
|Trade Plus Margin Calculator
|Smc Globel Margin Calculator
|Stoxkart Margin Calculator
|karvy Margin Calculator
|Sas Online Margin Calculator
|Wisdom cap Margin Calculator
Q. How much margin does Prostocks give?
Prostocks gives a margin of up to 7x times.
Q. Prostocks provide a margin for options?
Prostocks provides a margin of 1xtime for options.
Q. How much Exposure does Prostocks provide?
7x times exposure is provided by Prostocks
Q. How much does Prostocks charge for intraday margin?
A flat charge of Rs. 15 is charged by Prostocks for intraday.
Q. What is the margin for delivery trading in Prostocks?
No margin is provided for delivery trading in Prostocks.
Q. What is the margin for CNC trading in Prostocks?
A flat charge of Rs. 15 is charged by Prostocks for CNC trading
Q. What is LMT in Prostocks?
LMT stands for Limit Order.
Q. How to use margin in Prostocks?
To use margin you need to maintain your trading account with margin funding.
Q. Can I margin trading in Prostocks?
Yes you can use margin trading in Prostocks