ProfitMart – An Overview
Page Contents Table
They are well known for their innovative product offering personalized services and cutting edge technology. When talking about the technology at Profit Mart, it means the ProfitMart Mobile Trading App.
ProfitMart is a full-service brokerage house based in Mumbai. The company commenced in 2010 and currently has a presence in Pune, Nasik, Delhi, Surat, Chennai, Bangalore, and few other major cities of India.
They have over 16000 active clients and Sub Broker across India.
ProfitMart offers trading opportunities for its users through two different platforms. One is the NEST Trader, and another option is the ProfitMart Mobile Trading App.
Mobile App provides daily market recommendations and stock tips for better trading experience. This app also enables customers to trade across various exchanges such as NSE, BSE, MCX, etc.
ProfitMart App Review
The review article will take you through the exciting features of the ProfitMart Trading Mart Mobile App. Also, some information on the alternative trading platform NEST and a quick comparison of the pros and cons.
ProfitMart Mobile App
ProfitMart Mobile App is a very innovative product for the traders who are always on the wheels and want their trading experience on the fingertips.
With lots of appealing features, this app is available for Android and Apple smartphone users. They can freely download the app from their respective app stores.
The ProfitMart App has over 50,000 downloads from the Google Play Store and has a cumulative user rating of 3.8 stars.
- It enables them to invest across Equity, Commodity, Mutual Funds, IPO in a single place.
- This app helps you to trade anytime and anywhere. It works with slow internet speed as well.
- Its simplified user interface is easy to understand for the beginners and is hassle-free.
- ProfitMart App is lightweight and consumes less than 10 MB of the space of your phone.
- The stock watch list is available in the app for getting real-time updates on the scripts of your choice.
- ProfitMart App also facilitates the latest financial news, recommendations from national and international markets.
- A wide range of chart types is available.
- For enhanced technical and fundamental analysis, you also get a variety of technical indicators available.
ProfitMart NEST Trader
ProfitMart provides the best in industry trading Platform. NEST Trader is terminal-based trading software, and its latest version is NEST Trader Plus.
NEST Trader Plus is easy to install on the user’s computer through an executable file. It supports the customizable interface, multi-monitor support, and advanced charting.
- With NEST Trader, you get multiple watch lists. You can keep an eye on your favorite stocks across different segments and industries.
- Features such as Order Book and Trade Book are available for checking the live status of the order and open positions.
- It is highly customizable. Personalization can be done at different features level as well.
- High-end charting and drawing tools are available for in-depth technical analysis.
ProfitMart Mobile App Pros And Cons
Here is a quick comparison of the pros and cons of being a customer of ProfitMart.
- The technological interface provided by them is decent, fast, advanced, and secure.
- It is a single platform for trading in multiple segments, i.e., Equity, Commodity, Currency, F&O, IPO, and Real Estate.
- They also facilitate delivery options in selected commodities such as Agri, Gold, and Silver
- They have an in-house research team, which provides excellent reports and market reviews.
- Their brokerage structure is the lowest amongst the other full-serviced broker houses.
- They don’t have a web-based trading platform available.
- Although the company has a presence across many cities, most of the offices function by franchisees and partners.
- They do not have a brokerage calculator.
ProfitMart app (mobile) is a reasonably useful and practical app when compared with its peers. Their detailed research and recommendations are highly effective in making profits.
On the one hand, you can save a handsome amount in terms of the brokerage paid.
Different products may suit different requirements of the users. Hence it is highly recommended that one considers all the available options thoroughly before making a decision.
ProfitMart Mobile App FAQ
Q. Which operating systems support the mobile ProfitMart App?
Google’s Android Operating System and Apple’s iOS supports Profit Mart Mobile App. The users can download this app from the Play Store and iTunes Store, respectively. The app is downloadable for free.
Q. Does ProfitMart charge for canceled orders?
No. You will only pay for the executed orders. Profit Mart doesn’t charge for the orders which were manually canceled or not executed. It helps investors in reducing the cost of trading.
Q. Can I trade in the Options segment using this app?
Yes, the Mobile App of ProfitMart comes with derivative trading enabled. Customers who have a Demat and trading account with Profit Mart can trade in Futures and Options (F&O) Segment.
Q. Does the app provide real-time news and information?
Profitmart App provides beneficial facilities to users such as real-time quotes, current national and international market news, and intraday charts for every segment. It helps investors in making profitable and relevant decisions.
Q. Does this App need to sign up?
Yes. To use this app for trading purposes, you will be required to sign up a Demat and Trading Account with the company. You will be required to furnish your KYC and other identity-related documents.