What is Nifty and Sensex full Details?
Page Contents Table
NSE and BSE are the two big exchanges in the Indian stock market! NIFTY50 is made by NSE which incorporates India’s top-performing Nifty 50 Companies list, it acts as an index called NIFTY 50.
The index that is made by BSE from the top performing 30 company is called SENSEX30.
In order to join companies in the Nifty Fifty Index, several criteria are kept by the exchange, which includes.
If you talk about man criteria, market capital, Companies yearly, quarterly profit loss, the company performance is included according to the weightage of the companies there. Is disarmed.
Companies joining Nifty-50 and Sensex-30 should be selected from different sectors based on their performance. For Example Auto Sector, Energy Sector, Finance Sector, Media & Entertainment Sector, etc.
Nifty And Sensex Meaning or Full Form
- NSE NIFTY [ “National Stock Exchange Fifty” ]
- BSE Sensex [S&P Bombay Stock Exchange Sensitive Index]
Nifty 50 companies Find Sector-Wise List
Nifty 50 Companies list by market cap, sector and weightage
|Nifty50 Companies list||Industry Sector||Weight-age (%)||Market Cap|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||Information Technology||5.01%||8,20,703|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||Energy Sector||10.07%||8,08,868|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||Financial Services||10.53%||6,07,555|
|Hindustan Unilever||Consumer Goods||2.65%||3,98,551|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd||Financial Services||6.95%||3,60,753|
|Infosys Ltd||Information Technology||6.03%||3,32,000|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Financial Services||3.91%||2,87,601|
|ICICI Bank||Financial Services||5.55%||2,69,278|
|State Bank Of India||Financial Services||2.45%||2,53,147|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||Financial Services||1.55%||1,91,058|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||Engineering||3.51%||1,88,250|
|Maruti Suzuki India||Automobile||1.87%||1,87,252|
|Bharti Airtel||Telecom sector||1.15%||1,83,801|
|Axis Bank||Financial Services||3.16%||1,76,118|
|Oil & Natural Gas Corporation||Energy Sector||1.08%||1,57,316|
|Asian Paints Ltd||Consumer Goods||1.39%||1,52,997|
|Wipro Ltd||Information Technology||0.95%||1,52,906|
|HCL Technologies Ltd||Information Technology||1.36%||1,47,009|
|Coal India Ltd||Metals & Mining||0.89%||1,20,327|
|Indian Oil Corporation Ltd||Energy Sector||0.79%||1,16,971|
|NTPC Ltd||Energy Sector||1.15%||1,16,756|
|Bajaj Finserv||Financial Services||0.96%||1,15,237|
|Ultratech Cement||Cement Sector||1.02%||1,10,779|
|Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd||Energy Sector||0.91%||1,07,797|
|Sun Pharmaceutical Industries||Pharma sector||1.07%||1,00,964|
|IndusInd Bank||Financial Services||1.74%||97,339|
|Titan Company Ltd||Consumer Goods||1.02%||97,031|
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd||Energy Sector||0.63%||74,308|
|Mahindra & Mahindra||Automobile||1.27%||65,628|
|Tech Mahindra||Information Technology||1.11%||64,486|
|Britannia Industries||Consumer Goods||0.72%||57,548|
|HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited||Insurance||0.68%||57,437|
|Divis Laboratories Ltd||Pharmaceuticals||0.64%||52,914|
|Grasim Industries||Cement Sector||0.75%||47,967|
|Bharti Infratel||Telecom sector||0.47%||47,276|
|Tata Steel||Metals & Mining||0.89%||43,144|
|Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd||Pharma sector||0.75%||42,259|
|Hindalco Industries||Metals & Mining||0.64%||40,269|
|Cipla Ltd||Pharma sector||0.61%||38,586|
|SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd.||Insurance||0.51%||33,670|
|Shree Cement||Cement sector||0.49%||22,296|
|Nestle India||Food Processing||0.66%||18,171|
Important Points of Nifty 50 Index Companies
- The Nifty Fifty Index includes 5 pharma sector companies, which is India’s top exporting company.
- Talking about the financial sector, 11 companies have been included in this, their highest weightage is in the nifty 50 index which is around 38%.
- The IT (Information Technology) sector consists of five companies with a weightage of around 14% and the company with the highest weightage is Tata Consultancy Services Ltd with a weightage of around 5%
- Stocks that are included in the Nifty Fifty Index list are taken from around 13 sectors.
- If you want to trade in the Nifty Fifty Index, then you can trade nifty 50 days by using the derivatives market.
Latest Nifty 50 Update:
- Yes Bank and Indiabulls Housing Finance have been excluded from the Nifty 50 list in 2020. Shree Cement and Nestle India have been replaced in its place.
Nifty50 Stock & Sector weightage in %
Nifty 50 High Exposure Account
Nifty 50 High Margin Demat account
· Nifty 1 lot buy = Only Rs. 5000 Flat
· BankNifty 1 lot buy= Only Rs. 2500 Flat
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.