1. Nirmal Bang Margin Calculator
Page Contents Table
- When you need to gain a good grip over your trading skills, then you must include and know how to use a margin calculator.
- Nirmal Bang Margin Calculator is an in house developed online margin calculator tool by Nirmal Bang for its clients to gain effective profits with their trades.
- All you need to search for the specific script or desired investment product from various available options.
- In Nirmal Bang margin Calculator all you need to select the script where you will get all margin multiples, including expiry date, span margin and many more.
2. Nirmal Bang Equity margin calculator
Nirmal Bang Equity Intraday margin calculator
- This full-service broker offers up to 10x margin/leverage based on the script and the stock. All margins are provided only for intraday trading (MIS).
- A product is said to be the intraday product if the trading of the product including buying and selling performed on the same day or in a single day, so we can say Nirmal Bang Equity MIS is an intraday product.
Nirmal Bang Equity Delivery margin calculator
- Nirmal Bang plays an effective role in equity delivery trading which includes zero brokerage charges. However, this stockbroker provides a margin of up to 4x to its users in case of Equity Delivery trading.
Nirmal Bang Equity Future margin calculator
- In Case of Equity Future MIS Intraday trading, this full-service broker provides 4x times leverage in all contracts including buying and selling.
- Lastly in case of Equity Future carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including buying or selling.
Nirmal Bang Equity Option margin calculator
- The full-service stockbroker also provides 2x times of margin in all Equity options shorting and 100% premium amount on buying.
- However, in case of Equity Option carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including selling and 100% premium for buying.
Nirmal Bang Broking Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 10x (Time Margin)|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 4x (Time Leverage)|
|Equity Future||Upto 2x (Time Limit)|
|Equity Option||Upto 2x (Trading Margin)|
|Currency Future||Upto 3x(Trading Exposure)|
|Currency Option||Upto 3x (Trading Leverage)|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
3. Nirmal Bang Commodity margin calculator
Nirmal Bang Commodity future margin calculator
- In the case of Commodity Future carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including buying or selling.
- In Case of Commodity Future MIS intraday trading, Nirmal Bang provides up to 3x times leverage in all contracts including buying and selling.
Nirmal Bang Commodity option margin calculator
- However, in the case of the Commodity Option margin, Nirmal Bang provides no margin on its stocks. In other words, the margin is 1x time in case of CNC orders.
4. Nirmal Bang Currency margin calculator
Nirmal Bang Currency future margin calculator
- The full-service stockbroker also provides 2x times of margin in all Currency future shorting and 100% premium amount on buying.
Nirmal Bang Currency option margin calculator
- Nirmal Bang also provides 2x times of margin in all Currency options selling and 100% premium amount on buying.
5. Nirmal Bang BO & CO margin calculator
- A user can perform Bracket order (BO) trade on almost every segment like futures, equity, currency, and options.
- A trader can perform intraday buy and sell limit orders with a target and a stop loss.
- All unclosed BO positions were square off before the day ending like the Equity & F&O at 3:20 pm whereas the currency at 4:30 pm. However, the margin required varies from time to time similarly to the Stop loss price too.
- Due to market volatility, there is always a chance of losses, so cover order helps the trader to reduce his/her losses.
- However, the only limitation is that the user can’t cancel one side of the order alone.
6. Nirmal Bang Span margin calculator
- A Span Margin calculator helps in calculating the amount a user must keep in his/her trading account in order to overcome any unfortunate potential loss in the stock market.
- By using this concept it broadens the exposure level of any client to trade in a risk-free manner.
- The margin is specified based on the market and industry, stock availability and volatility, completion of stocks and the global interest over that stock.
7. Need Nirmal Bang Margin Calculator
- A margin calculator helps a trader in maintaining a balance in his or her trading account based on market values.
- It offers auto square off position to safeguard your losses.
- Nirmal Bang Online margin Calculator helps in providing margin funding facility to its clients.
8. List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
|Religare Margin Calculator||Fyers Margin Calculator|
|Anand Rathi Margin Calculator||Sharekhan Margin Calculator|
|Axis Direct Margin Calculator||Hdfc SecuritiesMargin Calculator|
|Gcl Margin Calculator||Trading bell Margin Calculator|
|Composite Margin Calculator||Trade Smart Margin Calculator|
Q.1. How much margin does Nirmal Bang give?
Ans. Nirmal Bang offers up to 10x margin.
Q.2. Nirmal Bang provides a margin for options?
Ans. Nirmal Bang provides 2x times of margin in all Equity options shorting and a 100% premium amount on buying.
Q.3. How much Exposure does Nirmal Bang provide?
Ans. Nirmal Bang offers up to 10x times Exposure.
Q.4. How much does the Nirmal Bang charge for intraday margin?
Ans. Nirmal Bang charges 0.0039% for intraday margin.
Q.5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Nirmal Bang?
Ans. Nirmal Bang provides a margin of up to 4x to its users in case of Equity Delivery trading.
Q.6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Nirmal Bang?
Ans. 1x time margin for CNC trading in Nirmal Bang.
Q.7. What is LMT in Nirmal Bang?
Ans. LMT stands for Limit Order.
Q.8. How to use margin in Nirmal Bang?
Ans. To use margin you need to maintain your trading account with margin funding.
Q.9. Can I margin trading in Nirmal Bang?
Ans. Yes, you can use margin trading in Nirmal Bang.