Monarch Networth Capital Review
Monarch Networth Capital is one oldest and leading full-service stockbrokers of India. This financial firm is the joint venture of two stockbroking firms named Monarch Group of Companies and Networth Stockbroking Ltd.
This full-service broker is established in the year 1993 by Mr. Vaibhav Shah. The headquarters are located in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
This stock broking house offers the best in class services by integrating smart financial features and strategies.
It provides dedicated services which make it a well-optimized and truly well-managed stockbroker company.
The main advantage of trading with Monarch Networth Capital is that it offers a huge range of services, including insurance packages, well sorting financial planning, mutual funds investments, and multiple marking operations.
The main focus of Monarch Networth Capital is to keep enhancing its infrastructure and implementing the latest modern technologies.
This financial firm is continuously rising due to its trustworthy services and clients.
Monarch Networth Capital proved to be the best business provider to all its clients’ base, including HNIs, Corporate clients, Retail Clients, and many more.
Nowadays, technology is continuously changing at a full pace. This full-service broker keeps implementing new latest technologies with their products, services as well as customer service relationships.
This company is effectively utilizing the technology to offer the best in class customer satisfaction to the next level.
Also, the broker stated that it holds a team of more than 1000 business associates with over 85 branches across 325 different locations of our country. Based on 2020 data, Monarch Networth Capital acquires a client base of more than 44,590. However, the number of the client base is pretty low, considering its full-service broking features and quality of services.
Side by side Monarch Networth Capital runs a strategic partnership with PNB (Punjab National Bank) for its online trading services, and it is available in more than 2300 offices.
Here we are going to discuss Monarch Networth Capital’s membership and service and products.
It holds membership with almost all exchanges, including BSE, NCDEX, MCX, NSE, and MCX-SX. Here are some of the trading segments and investments options this broker offer:
- Fixed Deposits
- Depository Services
- Derivative Trading
- Currency Trading
- Mutual Funds
- Commodity Trading
Monarch Networth Capital Trading Software And Platforms
From a full-service broker’s point of view, it is always important to offer the best possible trading experience to its clients.
Monarch Networth Capital comes loaded with various in-house developed trading platforms and solutions for its investors.
Furthermore, all these trading terminals and platforms are available for free; just all you need to download and install it or simply use it with your web browser.
Nowadays, mobile trading is gaining its importance, every investor now and then wants to stay updated with stocks via their mobile phones.
However, mobile is a portable device, so the interface must be user-friendly and simple to offer an effective trading experience.
MNCL MOBILE is a basic mobile trading application. MNCL app is available for both Android and Apple iOS operating systems.
Here are some of the best features of MNCL MOBILE:
- In this application, you can add multiple scrips based on your interests and preferences. You can manage multiple market watch lists and keep monitoring the real-time momentum. It offers prompt notifications and alerts.
- The user will get access to analyze various types of order books, trade books, net position, reports, and current holdings.
- This mobile trading application provides detailed scrips information and exact market movement reports before actual trading. For example – Top gainers/losers, active market conditions, and trade by volume, and many more.
However, this mobile trading also comes with certain issues reported by its customers:
- Though the look and feel of the app is pretty simple. However, it skips a few needed features, and the broker is on the slower side to offer software updates.
- The interface is a bit poorly designed and looks primitive. The broker must work on various segments of the app to enhance the user experience.
- In case if you are a beginner trader, then you may find it difficult to understand and operate.
N – EASY
Monarch Networth Capital offers a browser-based web trading platform named as N – EASY. If you are someone who doesn’t want to install random software in your laptop or desktop system, then this will work best for you.
All you need to crawl a specific link via any web browser, including Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox. After reaching the trading terminal, just enter your valid credentials to get ready for the trading.
Here are some of the best features of N – EASY:
- With this web-based trading platform, you can perform a variety of trade-related stuff, including cash and derivatives from both NSE and BSE.
- Being a trader, you can customize various aspects, including market watch lists,screen size adjustments, the position, and the setting specific flexibility and many other segments too.
- The most advantageous and useful feature is integrated with this trading platform. The feature is multiple fund transfer options with almost all nationalized banks.
Now let’s focus some of the concerns reports against this web-based trading platform:
- Sometimes the platform gets sluggish and irresponsive in nature, which limits active trading.
- The usability of this platform is limited to a desktop or a laptop, and you can’t use this trading platform in a mobile or tablet as it is not optimized for small display size devices.
- When we look at its overall design, we must say it needs to get polished in both looks and features segments.
N – SWIFT
The state of mind of every investor varies both in trading style and requirements. If you are someone who prefers trading with an executable file.
N – SWIFT trading platform comes with a .exe file that can be easily downloaded and installed on your laptop or desktop.
After install log yourself in with your offered credentials. The overall performance of the trading software is better when compared with the web-based one.
It also provides a wider range of trading segment and features in a very well sorted interface.
Apart from the features and trading, the software is very resource hungry. It needs a decent configuration machine to provide you a smooth trading experience. It especially generates more profitable businesses for intraday traders.
Here are some of the features this trading software offers:
- In the case of real-time trading data accessing and analyzing is very important; this software offers you market data streaming, position updates, and real-time order status information.
- Placing aftermarket orders is also available with this trading platform. The user will get a provision to place orders between 7:30 pm 6:15 am on a business day and release it on the next day.
- This software comes with various personalization and customization features for better adaptability of the client. The personalization features include screen lock, dashboard interface, market watch list notification, etc. to make the trading experience much easier and smoother.
Monarch Networth Capital Research Reports And Service
The main specialty of a full-service broker is to provide every service in its best possible way, including regular research reports and market analysis.
Monarch Networth Capital offers best in class research reports and tips on regular intervals.
The experienced market analysis team generates great recommendations to its clients for effective revenue generation.
You can get in touch with the officials via phone, email, or SMS/WhatsApp (primarily).
Let’s have a look at their research report structure offered:
- Equity Reports And Strategy
- Daily Morning Derivative Reports And Tips
- Reports Of Trending Stocks
- Notified With Weekly Alpha
- Reports On Monthly Rollover
- Effective Fundamental Research Reports
- Highly Analyzed Derivative Option Strategies
- Integrated Market Outlook Features
- Strategies On Pair Trading
- Long Hauling Reports
- Order Placing on Active Calls
- Commodity andCurrency Reports
- FX Monitoring Reports On Daily Basis
- Daily Agri Foresight Reports
- Reports On COM Elite
- Special Notified Reports
- Daily Commodity Radar
- Product Service Commodities
- Reports On Market Basics And Fundamentals
- Issuing Varies Types Of Product Notes
- Strategies On Both Technical And Trading Planning
Monarch Networth Customer Care, Support and Office Addresses
This full-service financial stock broker offers a variety of channels for its customers for communication-related to trading and other queries:
- Via Email
- Over Phone
- Offline Branches
- Special Toll- Free Number
However, Monarch Networth Capital offers the best offline supports to its clients because it has limited lines of Online services.
In addition, the support executives are too talkative and hold no patience in listening to your queries.
So, when we talk about any customer support, the team must be well managed and trained to offer the best resolution after listening to the queries of the customers.
The broker needs to work a lot to improve its overall customer service productivity and performance.
Moreover, the management team is very casual in resolving the issues and, overall, increases the turnaround time.
The whole process is so long and lengthy that it can make a client frustrated, especially in case of urgent resolution scenarios.
So, Monarch Networth Capital offers a below-average customer service experience.
Customer care numbers, addresses, and E-Mail ids.
|Corporate/ Communication Address|
|Monarch House, Opp. Prahladbhai Patel Garden, Near Ishwar Bhuvan, Commerce Six Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009 Ph : (+91) 79-26666500 / 66000500|
|901/902, 9th Floor, Atlanta Centre, Sonawala Lane, Opp. Udyog Bhavan, Goregaon East, Mumbai – 400 063.Ph : (+91) 22-30641600|
|Contact Nos. (For Queries)||022-30641600 OR 079-26666500|
|Toll-Free No.||1800 22 0223|
|Call & Trade||18001027912|
|Email (For Queries And Information)||[email protected]|
Monarch Networth Capital Customer Ratings
|Products & Services||6.0/10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||5.9/10|
|Stock Research & Advisory||6.2/10|
Monarch Networth Capital Prices and Charges
In the case of trading, is it always important to consider the pricing elements of a broker? It is the only point to be analyzed before opening a trading account with a particular broker. You need to decide whether the broker offers you the value for money trading deals or not.
Moreover, Monarch Networth Capital is the full-service broker charges brokerage based on percentage scheme on your trading and investment value.
Let’s discuss every pricing and charges one after other:
Monarch Networth Capital Account Opening Charges
For trading, we need to open a trading and Demat account. Here are some account opening charges mentioned below:
|Fees For Trading Account Opening||Rs. 0|
|Charges For Demat Account Opening||Rs. 1000|
|Annual Maintenance Charges For Trading Account||Rs. 0|
|Annual Maintenance charges for Demat Account||Rs. 300|
|Offline to Online||Yes|
The Monarch Networth Capital is one of the popular full-service stockbrokers of India. The broker charges nothing for trading account opening and its AMC but does charge Rs. 1000 for Demat account opening and Rs. 300 for its AMC.
Margin money of Rs. 2500 is charged from each and every investor at the time of account opening, and the broker also offers the facility of offline to online trading for its clients.
This financial stockbroker charges brokerage from its clients on a percentage basis. To know the exact value of the brokerage, just calculate it with their brokerage calculator.
|Equity Delivery||0.1% to 0.3% based on initial Margin|
|Currency Options||Rs. 25 to Rs. 60 per lot based on initial Margin|
|Equity Intraday||0.03% to 0.05% with respect to the initial margin|
|Commodity||0.03% to 0.05% with respect to the initial margin|
|Equity Futures||0.03% to 0.05% with respect to the initial margin|
|Currency Futures||0.03% to 0.05% with respect to the initial margin|
|Equity Options||Rs. 25 to Rs. 60 per lot based on initial Margin|
Monarch Networth Capital charges 0.1% to 0.3% brokerage on Equity Delivery. However, for Equity Intraday, Commodity, Equity Futures, and Currency Futures, the broker charge 0.03% to 0.05%.
Lastly, for Equity Options and Currency Options, you need to pay Rs. 25 to Rs. 60 per lot as brokerage charges.
Monarch Networth Capital Transaction Charges
Brokerage charges are not the only charge you need to analyze; instead, you must consider transaction charges as well too. The transaction charges also depend on your trade value; it is also viewed on a percentage basis only.
Here are all transaction charges of Monarch Networth Capital
|Equity (Cash & Delivery)||0.00325%|
|Currency Options||0.040% (on Premium)|
|Equity Options||0.050% (on Premium)|
Let’s discuss this in detail; the transaction charge Monarch Networth Capital charges on Equity (Cash & Delivery) is 0.00325%. In the case of Currency futures and Equity Futures, the charges are 0.00115% and 0.0019%, respectively.
The transaction charge on Currency Options is 0.040% (on Premium), on Equity Options is 0.050% (on Premium), and lastly, in the case of Commodities, the charge is 0.0026%.
Monarch Networth Capital Other Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00350% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
Considering all the above-mentioned charges, this other charges section also holds great importance in the field of trading.
This includes transaction charges of 0.00350% of the Total Turnover, STT charges of 0.0126% of the Total Turnover.
In addition, the broker charges 0.0002% of the Total Turnover as SEBI charges. Lastly, the other charge includes 18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges) as the GST and a Stamp duty charges depending on the state.
Monarch Networth Capital Margin and Leverage
|Segments||Leverage or Margin|
|Equity Futures||Up to 3x times(Intraday)|
|Equity Options||No Margin|
|Equity||Up to 10x times for Intraday and 3x times for delivery|
|Currency Futures||Up to 2x times(Intraday)|
|Currency Options||No Margin|
|Commodity||Up to 3x times(Intraday)|
Being a full – service stock broker, it provides the best leverage to their traders with maximum exposure with limited equity. Let’s find out all margin related queries in details:
- The best thing about this full-service stockbroker is to provide high exposure up to 10 times in Intraday and up to 3 times in delivery in case of the Equity segment.
- In the case of Currency Futures, the stockbroker provides up to 2 times for Selling and charges nothing on Buying.
- Exposure in the case of Commodity trading is up to 3 times
- Monarch Networth Capital charges up to 3 times in case of Equity Futures.
- Whereas in the case of Equity Options and currency options, this full-service Broker doesn’t offer any leverage.
Monarch Networth Capital Comparison with Competitor.
Monarch Networth Capital Comparison with Discount Brokers
|Broker||Monarch Networth Capital||5paisa||Zerodha||Upstox|
|Service Type||Full-Service Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker||Discount Broker|
|Brokerage Range||0.03% to Rs. 60 per lot||Rs. 10||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|Account Type||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1|
|Equity Delivery||0.1% to 0.3%||Flat Fee Rs 10||Free||Free|
|Equity Intraday||0.03% to 0.05%||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Equity Futures||0.03% to 0.05%||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Equity options||Rs. 25 to Rs. 60 per lot||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Commodity Option||Rs. 25 to Rs. 60 per lot||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Currency futures||0.03% to 0.05%||Flat Fee Rs 10||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower||0.01% or Rs 20 whichever is lower|
|Currency options||Rs. 25 to Rs. 60 per lot||Flat Fee Rs 10||Flat Fee Rs 20||Flat Fee Rs 20|
|Rating||3.0 out of 5||4.0 out of 5||4.3 out of 5||4.3 out of 5|
Monarch Networth Capital Comparison with Full Service Broker
|Broker||Monarch Networth Capital||Sharekhan||Angel broking||Edelweiss|
|Service Type||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker||Full-Service Broker|
|Brokerage Range||0.03% to Rs. 60 per lot||0.1 to 0.5%||Rs. 15 to Rs.30||Rs. 10 to 0.5%.|
|Account Type||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1||2 in 1|
|Equity Delivery||0.1% to 0.3%||0.5% or 50 paisa||Rs. 15 /trade less than Rs. 50k order |
Rs. 30/trade more than Rs. 50k order
|Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Intraday||0.03% to 0.05%||0.1% or 10 paisa||Rs. 15 /trade less than Rs. 50k order |
Rs. 30/trade more than Rs. 50k order
|Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity Futures||0.03% to 0.05%||0.1% or 10 paisa||Flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Equity options||Rs. 25 to Rs. 60 per lot||2.5% of Premium or Rs 250 per lot whichever is high||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Flat Fee of Rs. 10|
|Commodity||Rs. 25 to Rs. 60 per lot||0.1% or 10 paisa||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||NA|
|Currency futures||0.03% to 0.05%||0.1% or 10 paisa||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Rs.10 / 0.01% whichever lower|
|Currency options||Rs. 25 to Rs. 60 per lot||2.5% of Premium or Rs 250 per lot whichever is high||A flat fee of Rs. 30/ order||Flat Fee of Rs. 10|
|Rating||3.0 out of 5||4.0 out of 5||4.3 out of 5||4.1 out of 5|
Monarch Networth Capital Advantages and Disadvantages
Monarch Networth Capital Advantages
- It offers a wide variety of trading and investment products.
- This full-service broker offers reasonable brokerage to its clients
- Totally free Annual Maintenance charges in both trading and Demat accounts.
- Provides research reports in all trading segment and effective market analysis.
- Offers free call and trade facilities.
Monarch Networth Capital Disadvantages
- Trading platforms and terminals, including a mobile app, web-based terminal, and software, need to be optimized. So that the usability, speed, and overall user experience will be improved.
- Proper regular training must be provided to the customer support executives to maintain professionalism and effectively across all calls.
- Very limited exposure offered to its clients.
- The broker purely focuses on offline trade and support. Rather it must balance both the online and offline channels equally.
This financial is India’s one of the experienced full-service brokers. Monarch Networth Capital offers a wide variety of trading products and services. It also provides the best in class flexible and quality services to suit each and every investor and maintains a satisfactory trading experience.
It gained its popularity just by offering low brokerage plans and stable customer support distributed all across the country.
However, there are various service glitches this company still needs to be rectified in the near future. From our point of view, you can join Monarch Networth Capital and use reliable services and products.
But do keep in mind that you need to plan and finalize the strategies to grab the best revenue for yourself.
Q1. What type of Stockbroker Monarch Networth Capital is?
Ans. Monarch Networth Capital is a full-service Stockbroker.
Q2. When and where Monarch Networth Capital came into existence?
Ans. Monarch Networth Capital came into existence in the year 1993 in the city Mumbai of Maharashtra.
Q3. Who is the CEO of Monarch Networth Capital?
Ans. Mr. Vaibhav Shah is the CEO of Monarch Networth Capital.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.