About Kotak Securities
Page Contents Table
Kotak Securities App – Kotak Securities is a traditional full-service brokerage house in India. Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kotak Securities started its operations in the year 1994 and had been serving the customer with sincerity.
The firm is a corporate member of the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange, hence enable its clients to trade on both the exchanges. Kotak Securities provides depository service.
For the customer by their partnership with CDSL and NSDL depositories.
Kotak Securities has covered all major cities across the country. They are physically present I 367cities with more than 1300 branches and satellite offices. They claim to have more than 13.5 lakh, active clients.
Kotak securities offer a wide range of financial services. These include Stock Broking, Portfolio Management, Depository Service, Research and Advisory, and Mutual Funds.
Kotak has been awarded and recognized time and again by many reputed organizations.
Some of the top awards received by Kotak Securities are:
- NSDL Top Performer Award – 1st position in the year 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Best Retail IPO Bidding Member Award by NSE, 2018
- NSDL Star Performer Award
- Best Equity House in India by FinanceAsia for the year 2004 and 20005
They believe in using the latest technologies to keep the trading experience of their users high. Keep the demands under consideration; they launched a range of various mobile trading platforms.
- Kotak Stock Trader App
- Kotak Stock Trader for Tablet
- Kotak Spark
- Kotak Leap
- Kotak Be More
- Kotak Events
This article focuses on the Kotak Security Mobile App, its features, pros and cons, and brokerage structure. We will also cover other relevant apps offered by Kotak Securities.
1. Kotak Stock Trader App
Kotak Stock Trader App will transform your hand device, i.e., your smartphone, into a fully loaded stock trading tool. You can trade in real-time, track the movement in the stock market, and take benefit of in-depth analysis on the go.
The Kotak Stock Trader app is merely 7.1 MB in terms of download file size.
It has over 1 million active users and more than 30,000 reviews on the Google Play Store. These users have rated this app at an outstanding 4.1 stars rating.
Here are the most attractive app features of the Kotak mobile trading platform.
- It offers you a consolidated view of your portfolio across the sectors and different classes of assets.
- It has multiple stock watch lists for tracking your favorite stocks in real-time.
- It offers a one-touch order placement feature, which is quick like a thunder.
- There are advanced level order types – bracket orders, cover orders, stop-loss orders, trailing stop-loss, aftermarket orders, and limit orders.
- You can enjoy a birds-eye view of the major stock exchanges in India.
- Charts and graphs can be viewed in multiple time frames – ranging from 1 minute to 1 year.
- It has a multi-level authentication protocol for making secure bank transfers.
- Transfer money from your bank account to your trading account and vice-versa without a glitch.
2. Kotak Stock Trader App For Tablet
Kotak Stock Trader for Tablet is another trading tool designed by keeping only tablet PCs in mind. The user interface is compatible with tablet screens.
This app enables you to trade across segments on the go, with just a few touches on the screen.
Tablet Trader App is 11 MB in download size. There are more than 10,000 active users and over 100 reviews on google play store.
The rating of the app is 4.0 stars.
Key app features:
- The app is suitable for all category investors – beginner, mediator, and expert.
- You can track real-time stock quotes and stock movements.
- The latest national and global news from all the significant platforms consolidated in one app.
- Kotak Stock Trader app users can connect to the 24X7 live tv facility by Bloomberg TV.
- This app has radial navigation for switching between portfolio, investment status, charts, stock market updates, and a lot more.
- View your portfolio and holdings in the ‘My Investment’ section.
3. Kotak Spark App
Kotak Spark app meant for the employees from the sales team of Kotak Securities for opening paperless accounts. They can also view forms and MIS details with this app.
Spark is a small app of 9MB; hence it is speedy. As only the employees of Kotak use this app, there are no many reviews about the app on the Google Play Store.
Here are some attractive app features from Spark.
- 100% Paperless Account opening process without the need for any physical form.
- Instant account opening.
- Instantly you are facilitated for fund transfer and starting to trade.
- This app has many features for preventing identity theft and document forgery.
- It has instant activation and a faster conversion rate.
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card required for opening an account with this app.
- There is a facility of resuming an incomplete form. Your progress in any way is never lost.
- Biometric login is available.
- Daily MIS check facility provided.
- Users can view and resolve rejection queries.
Read Also: 5Paisa Vs Kotak Securities – Comparison
Kotak Securities Competitor:
|Broker Name||Rating||A/c Opening Charges||Application|
|A++ ⭐⭐⭐||Rs.0 Free|
|A ++⭐⭐⭐||Rs.0 Free|
4. Kotak Be More App
Kotak Be More is a loaded learning tool, which is highly customizable. It has a 4.5-star rating on the Google Play Store.
- It has a fully integrated end to end learning solution personalized as per the requirements of the users.
- You can access the courses assigned to you.
- You can track your progress.
- This app facilitates eCourses, workshop material, assessments, projects, feeds, feedbacks, quizzes, policies, and much more.
- The app enables you to take these courses from anywhere at any time.
- Connect with the top industry experts from every corner of the country.
5. Kotak Events App
The Kotak Events app built for Kotak Investors for receiving the schedule and other event-related information on their smartphones.
This app is strictly for the use of Kotak employees, event attendees, and investors. Outsiders do not have access to the events app.
6. Kotak Leap App
The employees of Kotak Securities use the Kotak Leap app for checking the leads, their application status, follow-up meetings, forms, etc. This information accessed on the go.
Kotak Leap app is strictly for the use of the internal staff of Kotak Securities. Nobody from the outside of the organization can access or login to this app.
Kotak Securities Pros and Cons
Now we look into the advantages and considerations of Kotak Securities and its apps.
- In-depth research and recommendations provided for all the very profitable customers.
- Kotak Stock Trader is available for Android, Apple iOS, Java Phones, Windows, and Blackberry as well.
- Guest login is available for getting a touch and feel of the app before opening an account.
- Advanced level order types are available.
- Kotak Securities is an old brokerage house, which indicated trust and reliability.
- The mobile apps get updated after very long intervals.
- ‘Stock price alert’ feature is an important feature that is missing from the app.
- Call & Trade service is chargeable.
Kotak Securities and its apps are decent picks with all the required functions for making your trading experience memorable. If you are a beginner in the market and are looking for a dependable solution, then Kotak Trader App is undoubtedly the best suit for you.
However, you may find Kotak apps a little bit expensive because it is not a discount broker. They believe in providing high-end services and charge more for it.
Kotak Securities Mobile App FAQ
Q. How much these apps cost?
A. All the trading apps offered by Kotak Securities are free to download and use. You can download these apps from the Android Play Store and iSO App Store, whichever is applicable for you. However, the company will charge you brokerage, commission, and transaction fee as per the usage.
Q. How can I log in to these apps?
A. Kotak Stock Trader App has two different login options. The first is a guest login, and another is customer login. If you do not have an account, and you want to check out the app, you can use the guest login feature. However, if you want to use the customer login feature, you will be required to open a Demat along with a trading account with Kotak Securities.
Q. How to open an account with Kotak Securities?
A. Kotak Securities has a straightforward account opening process. If you choose an online account opening, you will only require to submit your PAN card and Aadhar card as verification documents. In the case of the online process, the account opened instantly. However, if you choose the offline physical form process, it may take a few days.
Q. Where to find my login id and password?
A. After activating your account, the company sends a welcome email on your registered email id with the login credentials. You will be required to search for that email in your inbox.
If you are not able to find the email, you can also check the spam folder as these emails may land there in some cases. Still facing issues, you can anytime contact the customer support team of Kotak.
Q. What are the other add-on services provided by Kotak?
A. Kotak Securities deals in a variety of services. Customers of Kotak app can also invest in IPO, Mutual Funds, and SIPs with these apps. Other than these investment offers, Kotak also provides free of cost advisory services. These tips and recommendations are based on in-depth research analysis and are highly accurate.
Kotak Securities Alternative:
|Broker Name||Rating||A/c Opening Charges||Application|
|A >>⭐⭐⭐||Rs.0 Free|
|A ++⭐⭐⭐||Rs.0 Free|