1. Just Trade Margin Calculator
- The In-house JUST TRADE Margin Calculator helps the trader to analyze different margin values the user gets from the broker on each and every trading segment.
- All you need to search for the specific scrip or desired investment product from various available options.
- JUST TRADE provides its clients with a margin calculator to calculate exposure available in different trading segments like delivery intraday, F&O, currency, and commodity.
- In JUST TRADE margin Calculator all you need to select the scrip where you will get all margin multiples, including expiry date, span margin and many more.
2. Just Trade Equity margin calculator
Just Trade Equity Intraday margin calculator
- This full-service broker offers up to 6x margin/leverage based on the script and the stock. All margins are provided only for intraday trading (MIS).
- A product is said to be the intraday product if the trading of the product including buying and selling performed on the same day or in a single day, so we can say Just Trade Equity MIS is an intraday product.
Just Trade Equity Delivery margin calculator
- Just Trade plays an effective role in equity delivery trading which includes zero brokerage charges. However, this stockbroker provides a margin of up to 4x to its users in case of Equity Delivery trading.
Just Trade Equity Future margin calculator
- In Case of Equity Future MIS Intraday trading, this full-service broker provides 2x times leverage in all contracts including buying and selling.
- Lastly in case of Equity Future carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including buying or selling.
Just Trade Equity Option margin calculator
- The full-service stockbroker also provides 5x times of margin in all Equity options shorting and 100% premium amount on buying.
- However, in case of Equity Option carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including selling and 100% premium for buying.
JustTrade Exposure Margin Or Leverage List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 3x Margin|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 6x time Leverage|
|Equity Future||Upto 4x exposure|
|Equity Option||Upto 4x intraday|
|Currency Future||3x intraday margin|
|Currency Option||3x intraday leverage|
|Commodity Future||Upto 3x limit|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
3. Just Trade Commodity margin calculator
Just Trade Commodity future margin calculator
- For intraday trading of Commodity future, Just Trade offers 3x times margin leverage.
- However, once the market is closed Just Trade automatically stops the position if the clients don’t manually lock the position and the total amount will be Carry forwarded for next trading day with zero brokerage (1x) of Span leverage is given.
Just Trade Commodity option margin calculator
- In the case of the Commodity option segment, Just Trade provides no leverage or a 1x time margin.
4. Just Trade Currency margin calculator
Just Trade Currency future margin calculator
- In the case of Currency future trading, Just Trade offers its clients with a margin of up to 1x times.
- The carry-forward margin is totally free of brokerage and the stockbroker doesn’t provide any margin which stands to 1x times in the end.
Just Trade Currency option margin calculator
- Just Trade provides a margin of 3x times as leverage in the segment of currency options trading.
- Just Trade officially provides a Carry forward margin of 1x time in Currency option.
5. Just Trade BO & CO margin calculator
- A user can perform Bracket order (BO) trade on almost every segment like futures, equity, currency, and options.
- A trader can perform intraday buy and sell limit orders with a target and a stop loss.
- All unclosed BO positions were square off before the day ending like the Equity & F&O at 3:20 pm whereas the currency at 4:30 pm. However, the margin required varies from time to time similarly to the Stop loss price too.
- Due to market volatility, there is always a chance of losses, so cover order helps the trader to reduce his/her losses.
- However, the only limitation is that the user can’t cancel one side of the order alone.
6. Just Trade Span margin calculator
- A Span Margin calculator helps in calculating the amount a user must keep in his/her trading account in order to overcome any unfortunate potential loss in the stock market.
- By using this concept it broadens the exposure level of any client to trade in a risk-free manner.
- However, there is no specific value fixed as SPAN Margin as it varies from scrip to scrip. The main reason behind it is that every segment is different from each other so the risk factor is also different.
- The margin is specified based on the market and industry, stock availability and volatility, completion of stocks and the global interest over that stock.
7. Need Just Trade Margin Calculator
- A margin calculator helps a trader in maintaining a balance in his or her trading account based on market values.
- It offers auto square off position to safeguard your losses.
- Just Trade Online margin Calculator helps in providing margin funding facility to its clients.
8. List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
Q.1. How much margin does Just Trade give?
Ans. Just Trade gives a margin of up to 6x times.
Q.2. Just Trade provides a margin for options?
Ans. Just Trade provides a margin of 1x time for options.
Q.3. How much Exposure does Just Trade provide?
Ans. Just Trade provides an Exposure of 6x times
Q.4. How much does the Just Trade charge for intraday margin?
Q.5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Just Trade?
Ans. No margin is provided for delivery trading in Just Trade.
Q.6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Just Trade?
Ans. No margin is provided by Just Trade for CNC trading.
Q.7. What is LMT in Just Trade?
Ans. LMT stands for Limit Order.
Q.8. How to use margin in Just Trade?
Ans. To use margin you need to maintain your trading account with margin funding.
Q.9. Can I margin trading in Just Trade?
Ans. Yes, you can use margin trading in Just Trade.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.