1. IDBI Direct Margin Calculator
Page Contents Table
- Being a trader it is always necessary to have an effective and efficient online margin calculator in order to grab maximum benefits from each trade.
- IDBI Direct is one of the best online margin calculators for its clients. Being a full-service broker IDBI Directs offers to trade in almost all different segments like Equity futures, options, commodity, currency and intraday trading.
- In addition by using this margin calculator tool, a trader can able to calculate and analyze the margin funding.
- Lastly, it helps in calculating the extra amount of shares you can trade or buy with extra available leverage offered by the stockbroker.
2. IDBI Direct Equity margin calculator
IDBI Direct Equity Intraday margin calculator
- IDBI Direct provides attractive margins or exposures in Equity Intraday Cash.
- The full-service broker promises to provide a margin of Up to 5x times on Equity Intraday trading.
IDBI Direct Equity Delivery margin calculator
- In the case of the Equity Delivery segment, IDBI Direct the full-service broker provides leverage or margin of up to 3x times.
- IDBI Direct is playing the game of stockbroker quite well when others find it difficult to match.
IDBI Direct Equity Future margin calculator
- This full-service stockbroker Provides Equity future margin Up to 3x times in intraday trading.
- Moreover, IDBI Direct also provides a carry forward margin of 1x time in Equity Future.
IDBI Direct Equity Option margin calculator
- IDBI Direct gives an intraday margin Up to 5x times in Equity Option.
- In addition that the full-service stockbroker also provides carry a forward margin of 1x time in Equity Option.
IDBI Direct Exposure Margin and Leverage List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 3x margin|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 15x time Leverage|
|Equity Future||Upto 3x exposure|
|Equity Option||Upto 5x|
|Currency Future||Upto 2x|
|Currency Option||Upto 2x|
|Commodity Future||Upto 2x limit|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
3. IDBI Direct Commodity margin calculator
IDBI Direct Commodity future margin calculator
- In Case of Commodity Future MIS Intraday, trading IDBI Direct provides up to 2x times leverage in all contracts including buying and selling.
- Lastly in case of Commodity Future carryover positions in NRML orders 100% margin is required in all contracts including buying or selling.
IDBI Direct Commodity option margin calculator
- In the case of Commodity Option margin, IDBI Direct provides no margin on its stocks. In other words, the margin is 1x time in case of CNC orders.
4. IDBI Direct Currency margin calculator
IDBI Direct Currency future margin calculator
- IDBI Direct provides an intraday margin of Up to 2x times for currency future segments.
- Carry forward margin of 1x time is also mentioned in the case of Currency’s future.
IDBI Direct Currency option margin calculator
- Up to 2x times intraday margin is provided by the full-service broker in case of Currency Options trading.
- IDBI Direct officially provides a Carry forward margin of 1x time in the Currency option.
5. IDBI Direct BO & CO margin calculator
- If you are interested to order as Bracket Order or Cover Order, you can set a stop- loss against your performed trade.
- By doing so, you save yourself from heavy loss and risk of mitigation even if the market falls beyond its limits.
- So, in the end, you end up with a minimum loss which is always beneficial and a smart way to survive in the broking world.
- The one big advantage of the Bracket order is that it comes with auto cancellation and trailing stop losses.
- However, a cover order is a two-way order. In this process client initially places an order along with a stop-loss order simultaneously.
- Due to market volatility, there is always a chance of losses, so cover order helps the trader to reduce his/her losses.
6. IDBI Direct Span margin calculator
- For margin in the segment of Equity derivatives, few new rules and regulations are introduced by SEBI.
- All registered stockbrokers including IDBI Direct are bound to collect the total exposure including span margin.
- However, by collecting both span margin and total exposure helps the derivatives positions to get carried forward for the next trading session.
- Hence it is the responsibility of the user to maintain a sound amount of margin in its account and it helps in avoiding penalties and squaring off positions.
7. Need Idbi Direct Margin Calculator
- IDBI Direct margin calculator is pretty simple and clear in the values and margins across every trading segment.
- The range of margin lies between 3x to 8x times however no margin in case of the delivery segment.
- A margin calculator helps a trader in maintaining a balance in his or her trading account based on market values.
- It reminds customers to maintain consent to avail margin funding facility.
- It offers auto square off position to safeguard your losses.
8. List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
|MasterTrust Margin Calculator||Marwadi Margin Calculator|
|Arihanth Capital Margin Calculator||Sushil Finance Margin Calculator|
|Aditya Bira Capital Margin Calculator||Religare Margin Calculator|
|Anand Rathi Margin Calculator||Alice Blue Margin Calculator|
|Bonanza CapitalMargin Calculator||Just Trade Margin Calculator|
Q.1. How much margin does Idbi Direct give?
Ans. IDBI Direct offers a margin of about 5x times based on trading segments.
Q.2. Idbi Direct provides a margin for options?
IDBI Direct also provides 5x times of margin in options.
Q.3. How much Exposure does Idbi Direct provide?
Ans. IDBI Direct provided exposure of up to 5x times based on trading segments.
Q.4. How much does Idbi Direct charge for intraday margin?
Ans. 0.0038% based on trading plans offered by IDBI Direct.
Q.5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Idbi Direct?
Ans. In the case of the Equity Delivery segment, IDBI Direct the full-service broker provides leverage or margin of up to 3x times.
Q.6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Idbi Direct?
Ans.The margin up to 1x time for CNC trading in IDBI Direct.
Q.7. What is LMT in Idbi Direct?
Ans. LMT stands for Limit Order which helps in reducing losses in unfortunate market conditions.
Q.8. How to use margin in Idbi Direct?
Ans. The additional margin provided to you by IDBI Direct helps you to buy shares up to 20x times of the leverage.
Q.9. Can I margin trading in Idbi Direct?
Ans. Yes, the margin trading facility is available with IDBI Direct