What is a Demat account?
Opening up a Demat Account is the first step if you are looking to start trading in shares. Demat Account or a Dematerialized Account is basically an account that can hold all the shares which you possess or trade-in in an electronic format.
While opening a Demat account can be a bit cumbersome sometimes, the Tradejini Demat account provides you a simpler way to start trading and that too with added benefits.
Demat account is not just for holding your shares. It can also hold bonds, ETFs, mutual funds and other such types of assets that can hold assets having their own unique ISIN number.
Tradejini can act as an efficient Depository Participant. In case you decide to open up a Demat account with Tradejini, it can act as a depository participant to manage and assist you in all your transactions.
Who Is Tradejini?
Based in the Silicon Valley of India i.e. Bengaluru, Tradejini is one of the popular online stock trading platforms.
Founded in the year 2012, it is focused on providing financial and retail trading services related to currency, commodities, equities, and even mutual funds.
Being a trusted depository participant with the CDSL, Tradejini can take care of your various financial dealings with ease.
It is also registered with all the major stock exchanges in India such as the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange), and also MCX.
Now that we know who Tradejini is and what types of services it can provide, let’s take a look at how you can open up a Demat account on this platform.
How To Open A Tradejini Demat Account?
There are several ways in which you can get your Tradejini Demat Account opened up. You can choose any one of these methods depending upon your convenience.
1) Online EKYC Process
Perhaps the easiest and most popular method of opening an online Demat account, the EKYC process allows you to open your account in a matter of minutes.
Just follow the given steps to proceed with the application procedure and open up your Tradejini Demat Account.
- First of all, go to the homepage of the Tradejini website, www.tradejini.com
- There, on the homepage of the website, you will find a green-colored option that says, “Open An Account”.
- This is the first step towards proceeding to the online application.
- There you will have to fill the most basic of the details such as your Full Name, e-mail, mobile phone number, and city of residence.
- After you have filled in these details, you can proceed to fill in the online application form.
- Now, you will have to complete the online application form. Here you will be asked to fill various details, including your permanent and correspondence address, date of birth, bank details, etc.
- After you have completely filled up the application form you can take a print of it. After this, you need to attach a copy of the required documents and courier the whole package to the corporate office of Tradejini.
Here your documents will be verified and the details checked with those provided in the application form. Once everything is done, your Tradejini Demat Account will be opened and the details sent to you.
2) Downloading The Application Form
In case you cannot fill up the online application form and are finding it difficult to access it, you can always download the application form.
Once you have downloaded it, you need to fill it completely with your details including personal details, details regarding your address as well as existing bank account details. After this, you need to sign on the places indicated in the application form.
After you have completed the application form, you need to attach the required documents along with the form and send it to the corporate office for verification and account opening process.
After your details have been verified, your account will be opened up so that you can start trading as soon as possible.
3) Requesting For Courier
In case none of the above two ways is feasible for you, you can directly contact the office of the online broker. You can request for the application form to be couriered to you.
After you receive the application form, all that remains is for you to fill it up and send it back to the office along with the required documents.
Documents Required For Opening A Tradejini Demat Account
There has been a lot of talk regarding the “documents” which need to be submitted along with the application form. But what exactly are these documents?
Well, the documents which you need to attach along with the application form are mainly to verify your details. These are mostly your personal identification documents, a list of which is given below:
- Passport size color photographs.
- Proof of identity such as Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, driving license, etc.
- Proof of address which can be your passport, driving license, voter ID, Aadhar card, phone or electricity bill.
- Bank account details
- Income proof which includes a bank statement.
- PAN Card
Tradejini Competitor in India
[table id=SBI1AlternativeBroker Responsive=scroll/]
How To Log Into Your Tradejini Demat Account
Once you complete the online application form and receive the account details, it is no big deal to log into your account. Just follow the given steps to gain access to your account easily:
- Go to the homepage of the website of Tradejini, which is www.tradejini.com.
- There, on the top white bar, you will find three options which say IPO, Back Office, and Trade respectively.
- Click on the respective option and fill in your login credentials.
After this, you will be logged into your account and start trading.
Advantages Of Having A Tradejini Demat Account
- You get to avail the in house Depository Participant services. Also, being a registered member of CDSL makes it a trustworthy partner.
- The Atom gateway provided on this platform connects you to 24 banks so that you can trade easily. This also means that business transactions involving different banks can operate more smoothly.
- You can trade across various segments with just a single screen. You can access various essential information from this screen and use it for trading in currency or commodities.
Disadvantages of Having A Tradejini Demat Account
- The in house trading platform of Tradejini has not been developed that well. You can probably find more nuances and better trading platforms than this one.
- You can’t deal or invest in Initial Public Offerings. This can be a huge downside for some who like to trade in this segment.
Account Opening Charges Of Tradejini Demat Account
While opening a trading account can prove to be a bit costly, opening a Tradejini Demat Account comes with various concessional benefits.
For starters, you don’t need to pay any account opening charges in case of a Demat account.
However, there is an account maintenance charge of Rs 300 which you need to pay every year for your Demat account. Some of the basic charges associated with a Tradejini Demat Account are:
|1||Stamp charges payable upfront||₹100|
|3||Annual Account Maintenance Charges||₹300 + GST|
|4||Lifetime Demat Account Maintenance Charges||₹1999 + GST|
|5||Transaction Charges (Market Trades)|
|Sell (Debit)||₹9 + ₹5.50 (CDSL Charges)|
|6||Transaction Charges (Off Market Trades)|
|Sell (Debit)||0.03% or ₹15 whichever is higher|
|7||Demat (Per certificate)||₹2 + ₹50 as courier charges|
|8||Remat (Per ISIN)||₹15 + ₹10 for every 100 shares or part thereof or a flat fee of ₹10 percent whichever is higher|
|9||Courier charges per request||₹50|
|10||Pledge Request||₹20 + ₹12 per request|
|11||Unpledge Request||₹20 + ₹12 per request|
|Physical||₹50 (Courier charge)|
|14||Adhoc / Non Periodic Statement|
|By Email||₹50 per request|
|Physical||₹50 per request upto 10 pages. Every additional page at ₹5 + ₹50 courier charges|
|15||Cheque dishonour charges||₹350 per instance|
|16||Failed Transactions||₹50 per ISIN|
|18||Modification in CML||₹25 per request|
|19||KRA Upload / Download||₹50|
|First delivery Instruction book||Free (10 Leaves)|
|Every addtional booklet (10 Leaves)||₹50 courier charges|
|Transfer through “easiest” online||Free|
Something like opening up a Demat account can be a very important step in your financial career. Hence, choosing a trustworthy DP becomes all the more important. Tradejini can offer you customer-centric services that help you trade with ease.
Nevertheless, since investing your money is a big thing, it would be better if you keep all the above- mentioned points in mind and your options open while going to open your Tradejini Demat account.
This will not only help in easing the account opening process for you but will also help you in setting up your trading platform.
Tradejini Demat Account FAQs
1) Can I open a 3 in one or a mixed account?
Yes. Tradejini gives you the facility of opening a three in one account. This includes a trading, Demat, and commodities account, all clubbed together.
2) Can I open only a Demat Account?
Definitely. There is absolutely no issue in opening just a Demat account. However, it is generally encouraged to get a trading account opened up on the side for ease of operations.
3) Do I need to maintain a minimum balance in my account?
No. Tradejini offers zero balance accounts in which it is okay even if you don’t have any money.
4) Is there any minimum deposit?
The deposit in your account depends upon your will. You can deposit as much money as you want, or even none at all.
5) Can I choose the client ID on my own?
Things like client IDs are auto allocated. Hence, you cannot choose them on your own.
[table id=SBI2AlternativeBroker Responsive=scroll/]