What Is A Demat Account?
Page Contents Table
Tradebulls Demat Account – Before you go to trade in shares and doing related financial activities, there is one primary task to be carried out. And that is, opening up a demat account.
This account will not only hold all of your shares but also hold other financial entities such as bonds, ETFs, mutual funds and other assets, and that too, in electronic format.
In a Demat account, the shares are stored in an electronic format which makes it extremely convenient to keep a track of their numbers.
When it comes to online stockbroking, the market is flooded with options. But you would not want to select any other online broker.
Financial transactions and dealings require trust and security in order to keep the money to play safe and secure.
Hence, it is very important to choose a reputed online broking platform that can not only provide world-class services but can also deal with your money efficiently.
Tradebulls is one such online trading platform. This stock broking house, popularly known as Tradebulls Securities Pvt. Ltd. helps you deal with various stock exchanges such as the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange) and MCX-SX.
Using this platform, you can not only trade in shares or in cash but can also deal with currency and derivative segments.
Since it is registered as a depository participant with the CDSL, it is deemed to be a credible platform that offers you financial services.
Stock trading can be done via its group company named Tradebulls Commodities Broking Pvt. Ltd. This company also has a membership in the MCX and the NCDEX, thus providing you with a wider range of trading options.
Along with the basic cash, currency, and derivative services, Tradebulls also provides you with options such as internet trading, depository services, Initial public offerings as well as mutual funds.
This makes up for a complete all-round package that can cater to your various financial needs.
How To Open A Tradebulls Demat Account
Opening up a Tradebulls Demat account is a pretty easy and hassle-free process.
Contrary to most other online stock brokers that have a completely online application process for the opening of a Demat account, the account opening process in the case of Tradebulls is offline.
Though this might seem like a bit of work, especially to people who don’t want to deal with many papers, it can be highly convenient for those who don’t have access to the online portals.
Nevertheless, in case you decide to open a Demat account with Tradebulls, you can follow the given steps to proceed with ease.
- First of all, you need to fill up an application form. Procuring and filling up the DP form is the first step towards opening up your Tradebulls Demat account. You can either download this form from the Tradebulls website or you can procure it from any of the Tradebulls offices.
- After you have the DP form, you need to fill it up with all the details mentioned correctly. After filling up the form, you need to agree to the DP agreement. This agreement is a symbol of the agreement between you and the DP which acts on behalf of the CDSL, which in this case is Tradebulls.
- The application form also has various sections where you need to put down your signature. It is important that you first understand all the terms and conditions associated with the opening of the demat account and only then proceed towards signing the form.
- The final step requires you to provide the various documents which have been listed. Besides providing a self-attested copy of all the documents, you will also need to carry the original documents along with you for verification purposes.
- This step can also be done online via Aadhar verification. After this, you will just need to do Person Verification (IVP) once your Demat account has been opened.
Documents Required For Opening Tradebulls Demat Account
Whenever you submit the application form for opening up the online Demat account, there is a list of prescribed documents which you definitely need to submit. These documents serve as important tools to verify your identity and claims.
Various documents which you need to submit (as a self- attested copy) are:
- A photograph of yours
- PAN card issued by the Income Tax Department
- Identity Proof which can be your Aadhar card, passport, driving license, voter ID, etc.
- Address Proof which can be your Aadhar card, passport driving license, voter ID, phone bill, electricity bill, etc.
Note that out of all these, the PAN card is the most essential document required for opening up your demat account.
You can’t open an account if you don’t have a PAN card. Hence, in case you don’t have a PAN card, you need to apply for the same to the competent authorities.
Tradebulls Demat Account login
Once all the formalities such as filling up the application form, providing the requisite documents, and verification of the same, all that remains is to log into your account.
This should be no big deal considering you have completed all the other steps successfully. Once you receive the login credentials, you can log into your Tradebulls Demat account and start trading with ease.
Follow the given steps to easily log into your Tradebulls demat account:
- Go to the homepage of the Tradebulls online website.
- There, on the top right-hand side of the screen, you will find an option which says “Login”.
- On clicking this button, you will be prompted to provide your e-mail ID and password. Once you fill in the credentials, you will be logged into your account so that you can start your business.
Tradebulls Competitor in India
|Broker Name||Rating||A/c Opening Charges||Application|
|A++ ⭐⭐⭐||Rs.0 Free|
|A ++⭐⭐⭐||Rs.0 Free|
Advantages Of Having A Tradebulls Demat Account
- You can easily avoid the risk involved in physical delivery. Online storage and dealings in shares provide for a convenient non-tangible way to carry out your trading activities without any risk of loss or damage.
- You don’t have to worry about any kind of bad delivery. Since the shares are transferred in an electronic format, you can transfer them peacefully and with ease.
- Transactions are automatically updated and reflected in your accounts within seconds of carrying out the trade.
- You get access to a wide market and a large number of shares to trade-in. You can choose the ones which suit you and further your business activities.
- This option is pretty cost-effective.
- The risk of duplicate transactions is minimized.
- They have a smooth and seamless online portal that works to provide you a comfortable trading experience.
Disadvantages Of Having A Tradebulls Demat Account
- You don’t get the option of opening a three in one or mixed account.
- Margin money is highly variable
- It Does not have trading happy hours or holiday offers.
- No provision for zero brokerage loss.
Tradebulls Demat Account Opening Charges
Here is something about Tradebulls that will instantly make you happy. In case of opening a Tradebulls Demat account, you don’t need to pay any charges to get your account started. This means that the account effectively comes free of cost.
Also, in certain cases, you might be exempted from the account maintenance charges. Here is a list pertaining to all the charges which relate to a Tradebulls Demat account:
|Account Opening Charges||Free or Rs.299|
|Demat AMC Charges||Free or Rs.300|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Margin Money||Rs.0 – Rs.300,000|
|Offline to Online||Yes|
Besides being one of the few online brokers having flexible trading plans, there are many features that make Tradebulls stand apart in the crowd. Nevertheless, since investing your money is a big thing, it would be better if you keep all the above-mentioned points in mind while going to open your Tradebulls Demat account.
This will not only help in easing the account opening process for you but will also make you aware of what you are going to deal with. After all, having a trustworthy Depository Participant can go a long way in your financial dealings.
Some Commonly Asked Questions
What are the various account maintenance charges involved?
In the case of Tradebulls, you may or may need to pay an annual account maintenance charge in case you have a Demat account. This charge can vary between Rs 0 and Rs 300.
Can an existing Demat account of mine be linked with a new Tradebulls Demat account?
Absolutely. You can easily do this on any of the Tradebulls platforms and integrate your accounts. In fact, in case you have a previous Demat account, the account opening process will be much shorter for you because your KYC has already been done and all the information is readily available on the central servers.
Can I open more than one trading account in my name?
No. While you cannot open more than one trading account in your name with the same broker, you can register the account with a different broker.
|Broker Name||Rating||A/c Opening Charges||Application|
|A >>⭐⭐⭐||Rs.0 Free|
|A ++⭐⭐⭐||Rs.0 Free|