1. Geojit Margin Calculator
Page Contents Table
- When you need to gain a good grip over your trading skills, then you must include and know how to use a margin calculator.
- Geojit Margin Calculator is an in house developed online margin calculator tool by Geojit for its clients to gain effective profits with their trades.
- It helps in calculating exposure leverage offered by Geojit in different segments including delivery, F&O, currency, intraday, and commodity.
- The calculator is very simple and self-explanatory. Just fill in the details like Exchange, scrip symbol, product type and you get the margin requirements.
2. Geojit Equity margin calculator
Geojit Equity Intraday margin calculator
- When a trader buys and sells security or share on the same very day of trading then this type of trading is known as intraday trading.
- Moreover, Geojit offers exciting leverages and exposures in the case of Equity Intraday trading of up to 10x times, which is far ahead from other players in the market.
- The brokerage charges are only applicable in intraday trading if the user gains profit with the trade.
Geojit Equity Delivery margin calculator
- Suppose in case if a user holds the stocks from more than one trading day or session then it’s automatically converted into delivery trade or a CNC type of trade (Cash And Carry).
- Margin provided in case of delivery up to 7x times, which means you need to have the margin to pay upfront for the trade carried out. In addition, Geojit charges an interest of 22% per annum.
Geojit Equity Future margin calculator
- Geojit provides no additional margin for the Equity futures. Equity Futures can also be traded on an intraday basis or even on a delivery basis.
Geojit Equity Option margin calculator
- Geojit provides no additional margin for the Equity options. Equity options can also be traded on an intraday basis or even on a delivery basis.
Geojit Financial Service Online Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 1x (Time Margin)|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 10x (Time Leverage)|
|Equity Future||Upto 4x (Time Limit)|
|Equity Option||Upto 5x (Trading Margin)|
|Currency Future||Upto 4x|
|Currency Option||Upto 5x|
|Commodity Future||Upto 3x|
|Commodity Option||Upto 3x|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
3.Geojit Commodity margin calculator
Geojit Commodity future margin calculator
Geojit Commodity option margin calculator
4.Geojit Subh Currency margin calculator
Geojit Currency future margin calculator
- In the case of Currency future trading, Geojit offers its clients with a margin of up to 1x times.
- The carryforward margin is totally free of brokerage and the stockbroker doesn’t provide any margin which stands to 1x times in the end.
Geojit Currency option margin calculator
- Geojit provides a margin of 1x times as leverage in the segment of currency options trading.
- Geojit officially provides a Carry forward margin of 1x time in Currency option.
5.Geojit BO & CO margin calculator
- A user can perform Bracket order (BO) trade on almost every segment like futures, equity, currency, and options.
- A trader can perform intraday buy and sell limit orders with a target and a stop loss.
- The one big advantage of the Bracket order is that it comes with auto cancellation and trailing stop losses.
- However, a cover order is a two-way order. In this process client initially places an order along with a stop-loss order simultaneously.
6. Geojit Span margin calculator
- A Span Margin calculator helps in calculating the amount a user must keep in his/her trading account in order to overcome any unfortunate potential loss in the stock market.
- By using this concept it broadens the exposure level of any client to trade in a risk-free manner.
- However, there is no specific value fixed as SPAN Margin as it varies from scrip to scrip. The main reason behind it is that every segment is different from each other so the risk factor is also different.
- The margin is specified based on the market and industry, stock availability and volatility, completion of stocks and the global interest over that stock.
7. Need Geojit Margin Calculator
- While you are performing any trade that doesn’t matter on whatever segment it is you must consider using a margin calculator.
- A margin calculator helps a trader in maintaining a balance in his or her trading account based on market values.
- It offers auto square off position to safeguard your losses.
8.List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
|Sharekhan Margin Calculator||Sas Online Margin Calculator|
|Motilal Oswal Margin Calculator||Samco Margin Calculator|
|Icici Direct Margin Calculator||Trade Smart Margin Calculator|
|Hdfc SecuritiesMargin Calculator||Trade Bulls Margin Calculator|
|Smc Globel Margin Calculator||Angel Broking Margin Calculator|
Q.1. How much margin does Geojit give?
Ans. Up to 10x time margin is provided by Geojit to its clients
Q.2. Geojit provides a margin for options?
Ans. Up to 1x margin is provided by Geojit in case of options trading.
Q.3. How much Exposure does Geojit provide?
Ans. Up to 10x time exposure is provided by Geojit.
Q.4. How much does Geojit charge for intraday margin?
Ans. 0.00325% is charged by Geojit for the intraday margin.
Q.5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Geojit?
Ans. Margin provided in case of delivery up to 7x times by Geojit.
Q.6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Geojit?
Ans. The margin up to 1x time for CNC trading in Geojit.
Q.7. What is LMT in Geojit?
Ans. LMT stands for Limit Order which helps in reducing losses in unfortunate market conditions.
Q.8. How to use margin in Geojit?
Ans. The additional margin provided to you by Geojit helps you to buy shares up to 10x times of the leverage.
Q.9. Can I margin trading in Geojit?
Ans. No, the margin trading facility is available with Geojit.