ET Money – An Overview
ET Money is an Investment platform of the Times Internet Limited. The Times Internet Limited group is a part of the Times of India Group. To be more specific, Times Internet Limited is the digital arm of The Times Group.
The Times Group is another name of Bennett Coleman and Company Limited. It is the largest media conglomerate of India. The Times Group owns many other brands such as Economic Times, Times of India, India Times, Gaana, and Magic Bricks.
The Times Group is more than a century old company; it was founded in the year 1838. The headquarters of Times Group is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
ET Money to be specific is a digital platform dedicated to the Mutual Funds, SIP, and Insurance Investment purpose. ET Money is a highly tech-savvy brand, and they believe in the implementation of innovative technology. In fact it is one of the best Finance Mobile Platform for Mutual Funds, Sip, NPS, and Insurance.
Being a technology-driven company, they provide cutting edge tools for ensuring a seamless experience of their clients.
Let us look into the features and benefits of these apps.
1. ET Money Mobile APP
The ET Money App is one of the best Finance Mobile App in the Indian market for investment services such as Mutual Funds, SIPs, NPS, and Insurance. This app also enables users to keep track of all the investments and spends.
ET Money offers the highest tax saving of up to Rs 78,000. Simple information such as salary range, age, and family details is required, and a customized plan to maximize your tax saving is served on a platter.
ET Money is a very popular mobile app without a doubt. Its Google Play Store Rating is 4.5 stars, which is quite outstanding. They have more than 98,000 user reviews, and over 5 Million active users on the Android Platform.
Features of the ET Money Mobile App.
- Highly secured app with an encrypted password-based login feature.
- Invest in the top curated Mutual Funds for free – i.e. no commission is charged.
- Keep track of your expenses and manage the money efficiently.
- Smart features for automating your regular investments.
- Users can also track and manage their external Mutual Fund investments with this app.
- Users can avail instant business and a personal loan of up to Rs 30 lacs.
- Tracking of expenses is made easy with automated classifying them into categories like dining, shopping, travel, bills, etc.
- You will never miss on a bill with the help of an inbuilt bill reminder.
- A consolidated view of all the utility bills, credit cards, and much more in one place.
- Invest in Direct Mutual Funds through lumpsum investment or Systematic Investment Plans on a zero commission basis.
- This app enables its users to make a goal-oriented investment.
- A wide range of funds such as Debt Funds, Index Funds, and Equity Funds.
- ET Money also offers investment opportunities in Tax Saving Funds.
- Quick and easy payment options – UPI payments like Google Pay and Phone Pay, wallets like Paytm and Freecharge.
- A detailed dashboard is available in the app for tracking your investment portfolio.
- Track and analyze annualized returns on the portfolio.
- Buy Mutual Funds from all the top Mutual Funds Houses such as SBI Mutual Funds, ICIC Prudential Funds, HDFC Mutual Funds, Nippon India Mutual Funds, Mirae Asset Mutual Funds, and Kotak Mutual Funds.
- Buy Insurance from top service providers – ICICI Lombard Health Insurance, HDFC Ergo Health insurance, Religare Health Insurance, HDFC Life Insurance, and MAX Life Insurance, etc.
2. ET Markets Mobile App
The ET Markets Mobile App is dedicated to providing Live Financial NEWS from the local and international markets. ET Markets also keeps you updated on NSE and BSE movements; major stock market indices and your favorite stocks.
The ET Markets app is available in multiple languages. It offers research reports, recommendations, and investment tips based on technical charting.
This mobile platform is very much liked by the investors and traders from the Indian Financial Market. There are more than 1 Million active users of ET Money and has more than 27,000 user reviews on the Google Play Store. These users have rated the app at 4.1 stars collectively.
Features of the ET Markets Mobile App.
- Real-time coverage of Stocks and Indices of the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
- In-depth coverage of popular Mutual Funds, IPOs, Commodities, ETFs, and Government bonds as well.
- Stay a step ahead of the market by receiving the latest developments in the stock market, commodity market, money markets, and personal finance.
- Detailed coverage of the listed companies, their technical and fundamental facts, etc.
- Users get live news alerts, research reports, market recommendations, and important announcements within the app.
- Innovative and interactive technical charts, graphs, and drawing tools. These charts are available with multiple options from 1 minute to 1 year.
- Offline reading features for blogs, stories, and news. You can sync the data when you are online and then read them later when you are offline.
- Share your favorite market news and events on multiple social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, and many more.
- Users can listen to Market Radio and Podcasts for free.
- Access the Live ET NOW TV and audio streaming within the app.
ET Mobile App Pros and Cons
Here is a thorough comparison of the Pros and Cons of the ET Mobile Platforms.
- Both the apps are loaded with almost all the features which make your market experience memorable. There are no other apps that can offer these many features in one place.
- Mutual Funds, IPOs, SIPs, NPS, Tax Saving, Stock updates, Commodities, Forex, and much within a single app.
- Times Group is a 181 years old company and is serving the population with their best. Such a long time experience is nowhere to find and it clearly indicates, reliability, trustability, and faith.
- Advanced calculators are also included for Loan EMIs, Margin Calculation, Financial Fitness Calculation, etc.
- Excellent user interface and fast performance speed.
- Trading cannot be done through these platforms.
- Live customer support is not available.
- Some users have reported the app crash in rare scenarios.
The ET Money and ET Markets are the best financial mobile app out there. There are no features missing, which makes it a complete package for the individuals who are enthusiasts of Financial Markets.
All the investors and traders must have these two apps on their phones.
ET Mobile App FAQs
Q. Can I use these apps for free?
A. Yes. Both ET Money and ET Markets app are available for free to download and use. These apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and iTunes App Store. There are no hidden costs as well related to these apps.
Q. Can I invest and trade with these apps?
A. ET Money App enables you to invest in Mutual Funds and SIPs, but it won’t allow you to trade in the stock market. Also, the ET Markets app is completely dedicated to news, updates, and racking of the markets. These apps do not provide a feature of trading.
Q. What is a Zero Commission Mutual Fund?
A. A Mutual Fund is a basket of various stocks and bonds collected together for doing a proper asset and money allocation. These funds are managed by the highly experienced fund managing houses. These Mutual Fund houses charge a service fee or a commission in return for the services they provide. However, ET Money provides you the opportunity to invest with zero commission, which means all your money will be invested in the market and no additional fees will be deducted.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.