Edelweiss Margin Calculator
Edelweiss lets you open a Demat account 100% free of cost. The brokerage charges are flat Rs. 10/- per order. The margin calculator is pretty easy to use. It let you calculate margin requirement for your intraday trading.
Edelweiss Equity margin calculator
Edelweiss Equity Intraday margin calculator
- An intraday trading is buying and selling or selling buying the securities in the same trading session
- Edelweiss provides up to 20 times margin on the intraday trading on stocks (MIS).
- Brokerage charges are flat 10/- per order across all the segments on intraday.
Edelweiss Equity delivery margin Calculator.
- Buying a stock in one session and selling in the a different trading session calls out to be a delivery trade.
- Edelweiss charges flat Rs.10/- for each order even for a positional/delivery trade.
- Margin provided in case of delivery is 3x times.
- An intraday trade can be converted to a delivery type if you have margin enough to carry on to next session.
Edelweiss Equity Future Margin
- Edelweiss provides margin Equity Future positions. It provides up to 15x times of leverage
- Latest SEBI Rules suggests that the broker should collect total margin that includes span margin and the exposure margin .
Edelweiss Equity Option Margin
- Edelweiss provides up to 10x times of leverage on margin..
- Options can also be traded on intraday basis or for delivery and has specific expiry date.
- Latest SEBI Rules suggests that the broker should collect total margin that includes span margin and the exposure margin.
Edelweiss Commodity margin calculator
- MCX also can be enabled on Edelweiss trading platform.
- Edelweiss provides up to 12x times of margin for trading on commodities for intraday purposes.
Edelweiss Commodity Future Margin Calculator
- Commodities can be trades in the form of future
- They have both a Mega and Mini lot to help investors to decide on their investment.
- Edelweiss provides 6x times intraday exposure
Edelweiss Broking Exposure Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 5x (Time Margin)|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 50x (Time Leverage)|
|Equity Future||Upto 80x (Time Limit)|
|Currency Future||Upto 4x|
|Currency Option||Upto 1.5x|
|Commodity Future||Upto 5x|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
Edelweiss Commodity Option Margin Calculator
NO DATA on this point available
Edelweiss Currency Margin calculator
Edelweiss Currency Future margin calculator
- Edelweiss provides around 1.5 times exposure per executed order on intraday
- SEBI’s new rule suggests collection of total margin (SPAN+Exposure) from the trader.
Edelweiss Currency Options margin calculator
- Edelweiss provides nil leverage on Currency options contracts.
- SEBI’s new rule suggests collection of the total margin from the trader before entering into the trade.
Edelweiss BO ad CO margin Calculator
- Edelweiss does not provide Bracket Order facilities.
- It provides Cover order facility on its trading platform.
- CO makes trading easier by enabling the trader to define entry price, target points and the stop loss.
- It makes sure the trader does not make loss more than the defined points.
- As the loss is predefined by the trader the exposure on the CO can be as high as 20 times on the all 50 securities whose future contracts are available.
Edelweiss Span margin calculator
- Span margin the mandatory margin blocked for the Future or Option contract defined by the exchange.
- Span margin data is updated on website six times a data for more accurate data from NSE
Need Edelweiss Margin Calculator
- Margin calculator helps you manage your capital while trading over various segments in the stock market.
- Edelweiss margin calculator covers all the available segments in the Indian market for the Intraday purposes.
- It provides up to 20 times of margin coverage across all the segments from equities to derivatives. It also provides 12x times of margin coverage for commodities.
- Edelweiss also provides 3x on delivery trades. It can be carried over to 7 days with interest charges of 18% + GST.
List of other Stock broker Margin Calculator
|Upstox Margin Calculator||Beeline Broking Margin Calculator|
|5paisa Margin Calculator||Gcl Margin Calculator|
|Alice Blue Margin Calculator||Gepl capital Margin Calculator|
|Astha Trade Margin Calculator||Composite Margin Calculator|
|Trading bell Margin Calculator||Lkp securities Margin Calculator|
|IIFFL (India Infoline) Margin Calculator||Karvy Margin Calculator|
Q1. How much margin does Edelweiss give?
Ans. Edelweiss gives a margin ranging up to 20 times across all the segments.
Q2. Does Edelweiss provide a margin for options?
Ans. Edelweiss offers margin of 10 times for options
Q3. How much limit does Edelweiss provide?
Ans. 20 times limit Edelweiss offers to its clients.
Q4. How much margin is required for futures?
Ans. 15 times margin is required for futures.
Q5. How much does Edelweiss charge for intraday?
Ans. Rs.10 is chargeable in case of Intraday.
Q6. What happens if I don’t sell intraday shares Edelweiss?
Ans. The intraday trades are auto squared post 3pm by Edelweiss.
Q7. Can I sell CNC on same day Edelweiss?
Ans. Yes you can buy and sell CNC on the same day on Edelweiss.
Q8. What is a margin in intraday trading?
Ans. Depending upon the scrip your margin can vary up to 20 times for intraday trading.
Q9. What is LMT in Edelweiss?
Ans. LMT means limit Order in Edelweiss.
Q10. How many maximum shares can I buy in intraday?
NO DATA AVAILABLE