Axis Direct is the venture of Axis Bank to predominantly build a place in the stock market. Based in Mumbai Axis Direct has now spread as one of the dominant stock market and security experts with branches pan India and services not only nationally but also internationally.
Axis Direct started its journey in 2011 and since then it has only grown stronger. It holds the trust and dignity of one of India’s number one chosen break, Axis Bank which is, by the way, the third-largest bank of India. Axis Direct is the full-service brokerage agency of India’s one of the most trusted financial partners, Axis Bank.
Axis Direct started the journey of being one of the leading names in the realm to stock brokerage with numerous products and trading partners. And with time they have improvised their services in larger areas to cover most of the popular and beneficial trading platforms. Axis Direct offers trading platforms in various segments like Equity, IPO, Derivatives, EFT, NCDEX, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Debentures. They further provide products like Commodities, SIP, MCX, etc. The mobile application of Axis Direct has made it easier for transit and trade. Also, Axis Direct offers the customers with an amalgamated 3 in 1 account consisting of DEMAT account, Savings account, and Trading account altogether.
Here in this article, a thorough discussion will be conducted about the Axis Direct Sub broker/ partner program. In other words, we will be discussing how to be a franchise of Axis Direct.
Axis Direct Sub-Broker Program | Franchise | Partner
Axis Direct has yet a long road ahead to go. This may be their best & most popular business model to expand their family. Though there are always possibilities in the future, right now they only offer one business model-
- Sub Broker / Business Partner
Axis Direct Sub-Broker Program:
Axis Direct sub-broker is no different than the rest of the sub broking services. Axis Direct sub broking/ partner services grants access to the sub-broker or partner to the products and tools for trading to generate self trade as well as customer trades. The key thing that the sub-broker needs to provide is that a firm customer base that will be an inactive business with the bank/ brokerage house.
To be a sub-broker/ business partner of Axis Direct one needs to be able to provide basic infrastructure as the key to good quality business is to provide a warm and hospitable facility to the clients. The sub-broker needs to have a certain space as an office. Also, the sub-broker needs a sustainable internet connection as well as telephonic services available for the customers. Basic equipment like laptops and computers are also mandated as requirements.
Being one of the leads in the stock market and financial services area Axis Direct offers it’s sub-brokers and franchises a high revenue sharing model as a token of appreciation. The sub-broker can expect to earn almost 60% of the revenue generated. That means the sub-broker gets the larger part of the gathered revenue. Also one needs to make an initial security deposit which is, of course, refundable. The amount that needed to be paid as a security deposit is INR 100,000/- and can go up to 300,000 depending on the sub-brokers choice.
Here are some guideline that you keep in mind while considering the opportunity-
- The sub-broker can avail all the trading tool and products to generate personal as well as customer trade
- Only basic infrastructure like office space, Internet connection, and telephone services are required.
- An initial deposit of 100,000/- to 300,000 is required
- The sub-broker/ partner program offers revenue sharing ratio of 60:40
- Flexible Revenue sharing is available
- A minimal time is taken to complete the procedure
|Flexible Revenue Sharing||Available|
|Zero Deposit Scheme||Not Available|
|Initial Deposit Scheme(refundable)||Available|
Axis Direct Partner| Sub-Broker| Franchise Commission and Incentive – Revenue Sharing Model:
Axis direct offers a clear and encouraging revenue share model to further acknowledge the efforts put in by the sub-brokers. The sub-brokers being the business partner/ authorized person and franchise enjoys a decent amount.
At first, the sub-broker can expect to earn almost 60% of the revenue generated as Axis Direct offers the revenue sharing model of 60:40. It means that the franchiser which is Axis Direct, in this case, will acquire 40% of the total revenue whereas the sub-broker can have 60% of the total revenue gathered.
However, the revenue sharing plan is a flexible one. Depending on the business provided by the sub-broker or the variable of the initial security deposit can increase the percentage higher than 60%.
Here is a table to further clarify-
|Details||Axis Direct Revenue Share||Sub Broker/ Partner Revenue Share|
|Axis Direct Sub-broker||40%-50%||60%-50%|
Enrollment or Registration process – How to become a Partner/Sub Broker of Axis Direct?
To be a sub-broker of Axis Direct requires a few steps. An interested person with initial knowledge of the market can apply easily. Here are the steps that you will need to follow-
- To start you need to fill in the form available on the website baring basic information about you and your interest.
- You need to open up your 3 in 1 account( DEMAT/ Trading/ Savings)
- A verification call about your interest will be made by the authorized executive
- After that, a meeting will be put in between the authorized salesperson and the person applying
- In the meeting, you will need to provide all the documents required as the second round of verification
- After the verification is successfully done you will be handed over your account ID and you are ready to start
The whole process takes up to 3-5 days to be completed.
Mandatory Documents for Axis Direct Partner/Sub-broker Registration:
To register as a partner and sub-broker one needs to submit the below-mentioned KYC documents-
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, driving license, any utility proof
- Age Proof: Passport, PAN Card, Certificate of School
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- PAN Card
- Copy of the agreement of office rent
- Cheque of the Security Deposit
- Passport Sized Photographs
Eligibility Criteria of Sub Broker Ship, Franchise, Partner:
An interested and dedicated person is always privileged to be a partner of Axis Direct. A person with a basic understanding of the stock market and experience of handling services in the financial world is required.
Also, good customer relationship management skills will have a privilege to be a sub-broker of Axis Direct.
Here are the eligibility criteria one needs to fulfil before applying-
- The person should be the age of/above 18
- One needs to clear the 10+2 educational system minimum
- Prior experience of at least 3 years in the brokerage and finance realm is mandatory
- Proper infrastructure with office space and internet, as well as telephone connectivity, is required
- Good CRM skills as positive leads providing networks are desirable
- Certified Registration under SEBI is mandatory
- One needs to have all the required KYC documents properly
Joining Cost/fees of Sub Broker Ship, Franchise & Partner, and Axis Direct Authorized Person:
There is no huge investment required for being a sub-broker/ partner of Axis Direct. One does not need to pay any large amount of initial or later provided a deposit.
However, before starting, one needs to make a security deposit of INR 100,00/- to 300,000. But concerning the deposit, it is refundable meaning the amount will be given back at the time of the separation of the sub-broker by the franchiser.
Other than the refundable deposit, there are some none refundable investments in terms of infrastructure and necessary tools. However, if the amount of security deposit rises then the revenue sharing percentage also goes up.
|Details||Payable Deposit (refundable)|
|Axis Direct Partner/Sub-broker||100,000Rs. – 300,000Rs.|
Axis Direct Sub Broker Ship Advantages and Disadvantages:
Advantages and disadvantages are parts of any business. But the perfect balance of both can provide good quality business and customer services.
- Authenticity and trust of India’s 3rd largest bank, Axis Bank
- Flexible mode of revenue sharing
- Various trading platforms including Equity, Derivatives, Commodities, IPO, and several other popular segments
- Posters, banners, hoardings are provided in terms of Marketing Support
- A top-class support system to provide research analysis and training
- 3 in 1 Account for the customers
- Availability of Axis Bank products such as loans
- A minimal amount of security deposit
Axis Direct Sub-broker/ franchise / authorized person / Business Partner program is statistically designed to remove disadvantageous facts to provide the sub-broker / franchise maximum exposure. However, to name a disadvantage, the revenue sharing ratio of 60:40 only allows the sub-broker to generate 60% of the revenue.
To sum up, we can say that full-service broker Axis Direct, the Subsidiary of Axis Bank, offers its sub-broker/ authorized person to earn up to 60% of revenue in various trading platforms on numerous segments.
However, what company to put your faith in is a matter of complete personal choice.
Axis Direct Sub Broker FAQs:
Q. Why Choose Axis Direct?
- Always available and efficient customer service team
- Flexible refundable deposit Option
- Benefiting revenue share model
- A comprehensive and efficient research facility
- A brand name that embodies trust, Axis Bank
Q. What Are The Support Of by Axis Direct?
- Training about products and services by the professional executive team
- Efficient customer support
- Media Support
- The company provided a support system to manage profile
Q. How long does it take for Registration?
The whole process takes up to 3-5 days to be completed