1. Axis Direct Margin Calculator
Page Contents Table
- The In-house Axis Direct Margin Calculator helps the trader to analyze different margin values the user gets from the broker on each and every trading segment.
- All you need to search for the specific scrip or desired investment product from various available options.
- This full-service broker provides a stock watch list of more than 50 scripts which enhances your scope. In addition, it helps the trader to analyze the market value in a better and simpler way before investing.
- Axis Direct provides its clients with a margin calculator to calculate exposure available in different trading segments like delivery intraday, F&O, currency, and commodity.
2. Axis Direct Equity margin calculator
Axis Direct Equity Intraday margin calculator
- Up to 10x times (based on the stock) margin is provided by Axis Direct Intraday (MIS).
- A true intraday product is a special type of product that is mainly bought and sells for a single trading day and Axis Direct Equity MIS is the intraday product.
Axis Direct Equity Delivery margin calculator
- Suppose in case if a user holds the stocks from more than one trading day or session then it’s automatically converted into delivery trade or a CNC type of trade (Cash And Carry).
- Margin provided by the Full-service broker in case of delivery 1x time, which means you need to have the margin to pay upfront for the trade carried out.
Axis Direct Equity Future margin calculator
- This stockbroker Provides Equity future margin Up to 1x time in intraday trading.
- Moreover, Axis Direct also provides a carry forward margin of 1x time in Equity Future.
Axis Direct Equity Option margin calculator
- In the case of the Equity option segment, Axis Direct provides no leverage or a 1x time margin.
Axis Direct Online Margin List
|Equity Delivery||1x (Time Margin)|
|Equity Intraday||10x (Time Leverage)|
|Equity Future||5x (Time Limit)|
|Equity Option||1x (Trading Margin)|
|Currency Future||1x(Trading Exposure)|
|Currency Option||1x (Trading Leverage)|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
3. Axis Direct Commodity margin calculator
Axis Direct Commodity future margin calculator
- For intraday trading of Commodity future, Axis Direct offers 3x times margin leverage.
- However, once the market is closed Axis Direct automatically stops the position if the clients don’t manually lock the position and the total amount will be Carry forwarded for next trading day with zero brokerage (1x) of Span leverage is given.
Axis Direct Commodity option margin calculator
- In the case of the Commodity option segment, Axis Direct provides no leverage or a 1x time margin.
4. Axis Direct Currency margin calculator
Axis Direct Currency future margin calculator
- Axis Direct provides an intraday margin of Up to 1x time for currency future segment.
- Carry forward margin of 1x time is also mentioned in the case of Currency’s future.
Axis Direct Currency option margin calculator
- Up to 1x time intraday margin is provided by Axis Direct.
- Axis Direct officially provides a Carry forward margin of 1x time in Currency option.
5. Axis Direct BO & CO margin calculator
- Cover order is an effective intraday order when the trader can place two orders together, the first one will help the user to place the market position and the second one will oppose or restrict the losses.
- Cover orders are the easiest way to perform two orders at a time.
- The user needs to set the trigger Price or stop loss which protects the user with minimum loss. By using this facility the trader can perform more effectively, by adding high leverages to create more positions and simultaneously reduces the chances of unfavorable losses.
- Axis Direct Provides higher leverages on intraday positions on stock and index futures.
- Axis Direct offers effective features in Cover Orders including Capped losses, which mostly minimizes losses with a definite Stop Loss Order.
- The timing is also extended and very flexible, you can perform trading from 9:15 am to 3:15 pm.
6. Axis Direct Span margin calculator
- Axis Direct Span Calculator is a uniquely designed tool helps the clients to figure out the margin required before performing any trade.
- The most unique feature of this tool is to provide calculative margin benefits at multiple positions at the same time simultaneously.
- Axis Direct is one of the few brokers which provide margin benefits at different positions when the exchange gives you the margin.
- However, by collecting both span margin and total exposure helps the derivatives positions to get carried forward for the next trading session.
- Hence it is the responsibility of the user to maintain a sound amount of margin in its account and it helps in avoiding penalties and squaring off positions.
7. Need Axis Direct Margin Calculator
- Being a trader it is always needed to analyze each and every aspect of markets. The full-service broker provides a unique margin calculator which helps the traders to place an effective trade and also helps in minimizing the losses.
- The margin and exposure are based on total stocks and other market values. It is approved by the exchange and Axis Direct approved stocks.
- It reminds customers to maintain consent to avail margin funding facility.
- It helps in managing total margin and spans just in few simple clicks, which provides the client with an exact amount and keeps them aware of the next trade.
8. List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
|Prostocks Margin Calculator||Wisdom cap Margin Calculator|
|Trade Plus Margin Calculator||Nirmal Bang Margin Calculator|
|Trade Smart Margin Calculator||Trade jini Margin Calculator|
|Sharekhan Margin Calculator||Gcl Margin Calculator|
|Hdfc SecuritiesMargin Calculator||Marwadi Margin Calculator|
Q.1. How much margin does Axis Direct give?
Ans. Axis Direct gives a margin of up to 10x times.
Q.2. Axis Direct provides a margin for options?
Ans. Axis Direct provides a margin of 1x time for options.
Q.3. How much Exposure does Axis Direct provide?
Ans. Axis Direct provides an Exposure of 1x time for options.
Q.4. How much does Axis Direct charge for intraday margin?
Ans. A flat charge of Rs. 20 is charged by Axis Direct for intraday.
Q.5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Axis Direct?
Ans. No margin is provided for delivery trading in Axis Direct.
Q.6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Axis Direct?
Ans. A flat charge of Rs. 20 is charged by Axis Direct for CNC trading.
Q.7. What is LMT in Axis Direct?
Ans. LMT stands for Limit Order.
Q.8. How to use margin in Axis Direct?
Ans. To use margin you need to maintain your trading account with margin funding.
Q.9. Can I margin trading in Axis Direct?
Ans. Yes you can use margin trading in Axis Direct.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.