Angel Broking Margin calculator lets you calculate the margin requirement for your intraday and positional trades also. It provides margin calculations for Intraday, Delivery, Commodity, F&O and Currency.
Angel Broking Equity margin calculator
Page Contents Table
Angel Broking Equity Intraday margin calculator
- When you buy and sell or sell and buy a security on the same trading day then this kind of trading is called an intraday trading.
- Angel Broking provides up to 40 times margin on the intraday trading on stocks (MIS).
- Brokerage charges are as simple as 15/- for order less than 50k and 30/- for more than 50000.
Angel Broking Equity Delivery Margin Calculator
- A stock bought and held for more than one trading session would fall into a delivery category.
- Angel Broking charges up to 30/- per trade.
- Margin provided in case of delivery is 3x times which is not present in some of the brokers.
- An intraday trade can be converted to a delivery type if you have margin equal to the cost of the buy trade.
Angel Broking Equity Future Margin
- Angel Broking gives margin for Equity future trades also. Equity Futures can be traded as Intraday or also for a positional purpose.
- Angel Broking provides 10x times of margin for intraday trading.
- Latest SEBI Rules suggest that the broker should collect total margin that includes span margin and the exposure margin.
- You can carry forward the Future to a positional for T+7 days with 3x exposure. Interest charges will be applied of 18% + GST
Angel Broking Equity Option Margin
- Angel Broking provides margin on Equity Options too.
- Options can also be traded on intraday basis or for delivery and has specific expiry date.
- Latest SEBI Rules suggests that the broker should collect total margin that includes span margin and the exposure margin.
- Angel Broking provides 10x times of margin/leverage for intraday purposes.
Angel Broking Online Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 3x (Time Margin)|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 40x (Time Leverage)|
|Equity Future||Upto 4x (Time Limit)|
|Equity Option||Upto 3x|
|Currency Future||Upto 2x|
|Currency Option||Upto 5x|
|Commodity Future||Upto 3x|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
Angel Broking Commodity margin calculator
- MCX trading can also enabled on Angel Broking and is as similar and easy as the Equity trading.
- It provides margin leverage up to 10x times.
Angel Broking Commodity Future Margin Calculator
- Angel Broking offers total margin of around 26% of the total value
- It provides 2x intraday exposure and 1x CNC exposure. It also provides 5x of BO exposure.
Angel Broking Commodity Option Margin Calculator
- DATA not available
Angel Broking Currency Margin calculator
Angel Broking Currency Future margin calculator
- Angel Broking provides around 5x times exposure per executed order on intraday
- SEBI’s new rule suggests collection of total margin (SPAN+Exposure) from the trader.
Angel Broking Currency Future margin calculator
- Angel Broking provides around 7x times exposure on the option contracts entered on the currencies.
- SEBI’s new rule suggests collection of the total margin from the trader before entering into the trade.
Angel Broking BO ad CO margin Calculator
- Angel Broking does not provide BO orders.
- Cover order can be placed on Angel Broking platform.
- This enables the trader to define the target and the stop loss.
- It makes sure the trader does not make loss more than the defined points.
Angel Broking Span margin calculator
- Span margin the mandatory margin blocked for the future or Option contract defined by the exchange.
- The Margin calculator is updated 6 times a day from NSE website.
Need Angel Broking Margin Calculator
- Margin calculator helps you manage your capital while trading over various segments in the stock market.
- Angel Broking margin calculator covers all the available segments in the Indian market for the Intraday purposes.
- It provides up to 40x times of margin coverage across all the segments from equities to derivatives.
- Angel Broking also provides 3x on delivery trades.
List of other Stock broker Margin Calculator
Angel Broking Margin FAQs:
Q1. How much margin does Angel Broking give?
Ans. Angel Broking gives a margin ranging up to 40 times across all the segments.
Q2. Does Angel Broking provide a margin for options?
Ans. Angel Broking offers margin of 7 times for Currency options and 10 times for equity options.
Q3. How much limit does Angel Broking provide?
Ans. 40 times limit Angel Broking offers to its clients.
Q4. How much margin is required for futures?
Ans. 10 times margin coverage is provided for futures.
Q5. How much does Angel Broking charge for intraday?
Ans. Rs.15 for order size less than 50,000/- and Rs. 30/- for order size more than 50,000/- is chargeable in case of Intraday.
Q6. What happens if I don’t sell intraday shares Angel Broking?
Ans. You can convert to a positional with 3x times leverage but will get auto squared off after 7 days.
Q7. Can I sell CNC on same day Angel Broking?
Ans. Yes you can buy and sell CNC on the same day on Angel Broking.
Q8. What is a margin in intraday trading?
Ans. Depending upon the scrip your margin can vary up to 40 times for intraday trading.
Q9. What is LMT in Angel Broking?
Ans. LMT means limit Order in Angel Broking.
Q10. How many maximum shares can I buy in intraday?
There are no limits mentioned on the maximum number of shares to be traded.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.