Angel Broking: A Brief About the Firm
Before you dive into the trade-in share and other financial activities, one most essential task that needs to be carried out is opening an angel booking.
An opening account in Angel broking will not only let you hold all the shares but will also allow you to keep all other financial organizations such as bonds, ETFs, and other various assets that too on the electronic front.
Angel broking provides you a much more straightforward and easy way to start the trading process too with additional benefits.
Power And strength of Opening An Angel Broking Demat Account:
Angel broking always believe in having these potential strengths and ability:
- Making sure that the client is satisfied and content over the application of progressive mechanisms.
- Excellent performance growth.
- They have an accomplished executive team.
How Can You Open An Angel Broking Demat Account:
Angel Broking Demat account opening process is nothing tricky. So, if you decide to open the account with Angel Broking, you can follow these steps to proceed with ease:
- To open the Angel Broking Demat account, the initial step is to connect with a registered depository participant (DP).
- You can either download an account opening form from the depository participant website or you can easily collect it from the branch office.
- Then the next step is to submit the KYC (know your customer) form. It consists of a few of the important documents: Pan Card, Residence proof, bank statement for the last three months, ITR, colored photographs, and a canceled cheque.
- After this process, a person will come to your home mainly at the residence mentioned in the residence proof and will cross-verify all the details you provided and will also verify your phone number.
- Once your application is approved, you will be sanctioned with an internet password and the transaction password, both are important to keep in safe. After these steps, you will be able to make the transfer and purchase of securities.
Documents Required For Opening An Angel Broking Demat Account:
When you submit the Angel broking account opening form, there is a list of few documents that you need to provide. These documents are an essential aspect that helps with verification and claim.
The list of documents that need to be submitted (self-attested) are:
- A photograph
- Pan Card provided by the Income Tax Department
- For identification proof you need to submit the following documents – Aadhar card copy, passport, driving license, voter ID, telephone bills, electricity bills, etc.
- For address verification you need to provide the following – Aadhar Card, passport, driving license, voter ID, phone bill, electricity bills, etc.
From these entire lists provided above, Pan Card is the most crucial document that is required for opening the account.
Among all these Aadhar Card forms the essential document.
Angel Broking Account Login:
Once all the above formalities are done from filling up all the necessary forms, submitting to verification the all that remains is to log in to the account.
As you receive the login credentials, you can log into Angel broking account and start the process with ease.
Easily follow these below steps and easily log in:
- Go to the homepage of the Angel broking online website.
- On the top right-hand side, you will come across an option that says Log in.
- After this, you will be asked for your email id and password to fill. After filling in the credentials, you will be logged into your account and then quickly start your business.
Read Also: 5Paisa Vs Angel Broking: In-Depth Comparison
Advantages of Having Angel Broking Demat Account:
By opting for Angel, Broking investors can get hold of all the stock exchanges across the country through a single platform.
If you are an account holder, then you can easily access the online trading account from anywhere and at any point in time. Moreover, you can access the account through the computer, laptop, tablets, and smartphones.
The smooth functioning of smart technology will make sure that you receive seamless transactional capabilities. This will give the customer the ability to invest and save with ease.
Approach to dependable research:
To follow in equity, it is essential to approach and have access to credible research reports that are framed by knowledgeable professionals. Reports are often provided by a provider that makes it easier to make well-informed decisions.
Placing orders through an online account is very important in assigning the entire process. By providing the different ways of accessing the account will let the investor trade during market hours as well as aftermarket hours.
Personalization and alert:
Customers can easily approach personalized customer support with the help of trained executives if in case they are facing any issues. Furthermore, clients can even access messages or emails. This means that the customers will not miss out on their buy and selling targets.
Other advantages of Angel broking:
- It is one of the most trusted brands in India.
- Angel broking is one of the advanced trading platforms.
- It has an extensive network of sub-brokers and franchises.
Angel Broking Demat Account Opening Charges
For activating the Angel broking Demat account, you don’t need to pay any fees. Opening the account is free of cost.
All you need to pay is a one-time annual maintenance fee of Rs.450/-
But if you have a slighter higher amount, then the brokerage fees are reduced.
How Can You Transfer the Shares From Your Old Demat Account To New Angel Broking Account?
Usually, a trader may not require a transfer of shares from one account to another as there is no conflict in the ownership of both the Demat accounts. But there may be a situation when the investor needs to change his broker and wants to merge all his old Demat accounts to one new Demat account. This means he has to open up a new Demat account and then he would need to transfer the shares.
There are two different ways of transferring the shares from one demat account to another. First is the Online method and another is the Offline method.
1. Offline Method:
There are two different types of transfers in the Offline transfer method:
1. An Intra-Depository transfer which is commonly known as Off-market transfer and 2. Inter-Depository transfer.
The Intra-depository transfer is done when both Demat account’s brokers, old, as well as new, are connected with the same depository. The inter-depository transfer is done when both the brokers are associated with different depositories of India, NSDL and CDSL.
Let us understand the steps to make an Offline or we can say a Manual transfer of shares from old Demat account to new Angel Broking Demat Account.
Step 1: First of all, you must record the names of the shares that you have to transfer. Now, you also need to record the ISIN (International Securities Identification Number, 12 digits) number because your transaction is going to be based on it.
Step 2: Now, you have to record the Target Client ID which is a 16 character code. It holds the client ID as well as the DP ID.
Step 3: After that, you will be heading to an important step which is selecting the mode of transfer, either Intra-depository or Inter-depository. You have to be very careful while selecting one of these options.
Step 4: Fill in the DIS slip in case of Intra-depository transfer and submit to the existing Demat account broker. Do not forget to collect the acknowledgment receipt after carrying out the submission of the DIS slip from the broker.
Note: It will take a minimum of 3-5 days to complete the process of transfer of shares. Usually, within 3-5 days your shares get transferred to the new Demat account. You may have to pay some charges to the existing Demat account broker depending upon their policy.
2. Online Transfer Method:
The online process of transferring shares from one demat account to another demat account or to a new demat account is quite an easy process. You just need to go to the CDSL website, fill in the required form and submit to the DP.
After the DP completes the verification process, you can simply login to the CDSL website into your demat account by using the login details which will be sent over to you and start the procedure of transferring your shares. It consumes less time as compared to the offline process of transfer.
Know About Closing Your Angel Broking Demat Account?
Closing the Angel broking demat account demands the following things to be done:
- Share and securities should be transferred to your Angel Broking account.
- Negative cash balances that arise due to non-payment of AMC or transfer charges are to be provided with the Depository Participant.
To close the account with your current broker, you need to submit the account closing form to your current DP.
There are many additional features that make Angel Broking stand out. Investing money is a big deal; hence it would be better if you keep in mind all the above-mentioned points while opening the account.
This will help to open the account in a seamless and hassle-free way but will also make you aware of what you are going to deal with. After all, you need to have a trustworthy and reliable Depository Participant.
Angel Broking Demat Account FAQs:
1. What Is A DP ID and the client ID in your Angel Broking?
There are two depositories in India responsible for holding the shares of the investors. DP ID refers to the Depository Participant ID which is the first 8 digits of your demat account number. The last 8 digits refer to the customer or the client ID.
2. Can we open the Demat account jointly?
Yes, you can open the demat account jointly with any other trader or investor of your choice. Just like your bank account, the demat account can hold the maximum of 3 traders which means there can be only 3 account holders with one demat account and one of them will be the primary account holder.
3. Are there any eligibility criteria to open a demat account?
There are no particular eligibility criteria to open a demat account. Anyone who is a proven resident of India and has valid documents like address proof and others is liable to open up a demat account for selling the securities through the stock or share market.
4. Can I open multiple Demat accounts?
Yes, you have the right to open multiple Demat accounts. An investor has the full right to open more than one account in the same name with the same DP as well as various other DPS. But the only case is for all the accounts of the investor to strictly and strongly follow the KYC regulations and provide complete identification proof.
5. Is my user id and password safe with the firm?
Your user id and password are completely safe with Angel Broking as the firm doesn’t provide the welcome kit to any other person except for the account holder. But you can surely change your id and password for additional security by logging in to the firm’s official website.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.