Page Contents Table
Angel Broking App – Angel broking has its presence as one of the leading full-service broking houses in India.
They facilitate retail stockbroking and trading in Equity, Commodity, Currency, and Derivatives through its Mobile Trading Platform.
Wealth Management, Portfolio Management, and Advisory Services are also provided to the clients by Angel Broking Ltd.
Angel Broking focuses on the offline business model, i.e., through physical offices across the globe. They believe in personalized customer service.
Although they are traditional full-service brokers with a physical presence, yet they promote trading through online platforms, i.e., Angel Broking Mobile App.
Angel Broking offers a range of different mobile-based tools for its customers. They have different tools for various purposes, such as trading, learning, and investing.
- Angel Broking App (Trading Platform)
- Angel iLearn (Educational Tool)
- Angel Bee (Investment in MF and SIPs)
Through this article, we will understand the above mobile apps, the essential app features, and their pros and cons.
Let’s go through all the available apps one by one.
Angel Broking App
Angel Broking Mobile App is an online trading app that allows you to trade at any time, anyplace – while commuting, waiting for a flight, or while you grab a meal at the cafeteria.
With Angel Broking App, you also get premium services at a simplified pricing model.
In competition with the emerging discount brokers, Angel Broking has introduced zero brokerage on delivery and flat Rs 20 for intraday and derivatives trading.
Angel Broking App is available for iPhone and Android smartphone users from their respective app stores. The app is free and comes in a file size of approximately 30MB.
There are more than 10 lakh customers who have downloaded the app from the Google Play Store and have rated the app at 4.1 stars.
The key features of this app:
- Multiple Market Watches are customizable and provide live streaming of prices. You can track scrips across different segments and industries.
- You get personalized advisory that offers suggestions for maintaining a better portfolio.
- Available are Intraday Graphs, Charts, and drawing tools available for studying the historical data.
- You get a wide range of technical indicators such as BARC, VIX, RSI, Bollinger Bands, etc.
- There are detailed reports of National and Global Market News.
- Angel Broking App enables you to invest in Mutual Funds and IPOs.
- Safe, secure, and instant fund transfer, supported by more than 40 nationalized banks.
- You get personalized notifications for trades, ideas, news, and all trading activity on your account.
- User-friendly design is easy to understand even for beginners.
Angel Broking iLearn app
Angel iLearn is the professional learning and development platform. They have integrated the everyday learning experience with the latest technology to facilitate a systematic knowledge of the stock market.
Angel iLearn is a free tool and is available on Google Play Store. The download file size is 28 MB, and it has over 5000 active users.
The users have praised the app so much that they rate it on 4.7 stars.
- It facilitates classroom training, face to face learning, and MOOC based techniques.
- It has lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced level users.
- Angel iLearn offers features like enterprise chats and knowledge forums for interactive learning.
- You have learning performances through historical data and analytics.
Read Also: 5Paisa Vs Angel Broking: In-Depth Comparison
Angel Bee App
It is one of the best online platforms for finding the best Mutual Funds and SIPs. Angel Bee is an all-in-one investment platform, providing a one-stop solution for all your investment needs.
Angel Bee has been awarded the “Best App for Mutual Funds Investment of the Year” in 2008. It has 5 lakh, active users. The user rating on Google Play Store is 4.4 stars.
Here are the top features of this app:
- Mutual Fund investment within a matter of minutes, right from your phone.
- Plan your finances by accessing reports on your financial health and knowing the areas of improvement.
- A variety of TAX Saving Funds are available.
- Get recommendations based on ARQ – a hyper-intelligent investment engine for picking the best Mutual Funds.
- There is a big collection of Equity Funds, Debt Funds, TAX Saving Funds, Index Funds, Balanced Schemes, ELSS Schemes, etc.
- Investment in Mutual Funds is possible with various UPI applications.
Angel Broking Elite App
The Angel Broking Elite Partners app is specifically designed for sub-brokers of Angel Broking.
Angel Broking App Pros and Cons
Let’s go through the merits and demerits of using Angel Broking as your market partner.
- ARQ is the most significant advantage of Angel Broking
- It provides a wide range of features, from trading, learning, investment in MF, IPOs and Bonds, etc.
- Apps are updated regularly, and updates sent via push notifications.
- It has various tools for technical and fundamental analysis.
- Effective advisory.
- Technical Indicators are little old fashioned and need improvement in terms of its design.
- Angel Broking Apps does not perform that well with slow internet connections.
- There is frequent session expiry reported by some users.
Angel Broking has situated itself amongst the top brokers by providing consistent customer support and services for years. Apart from a few drawbacks in terms of slow internet connectivity, Angel Broking App is one of the best available options for traders out there.
If you are a beginner, you can consider Angel Broking Apps as their user interface, and designs are effortless and minimalistic. As well as for advanced traders, they come with a lot of high-end features.
Angel Broking App has a guest login feature that you can try using before making a final buying decision.
Angel Broking App FAQs
Q. Is Angel Broking App free?
A. Yes, Angel Broking Mobile App, as well as other mobile apps provided by Angel broking Ltd are free. These apps are downloadable from the Google Play Store or iTunes App Store. However, there are maintenance charges, commission and brokerage fee are applicable when you start trading.
Q. What are the account opening and brokerage charges?
A. Angel Broking Ltd provides a free Demat and Trading Account. They facilitate online and offline account opening processes, and none of them are chargeable. There is a flat brokerage of Rs 20 per executed order imposed on intraday and derivatives trading, but delivery orders have zero brokerage charges.
Q. Where to get the login id and password?
A. For using the above mobile-based applications, a set of login id and password is required. You will be required to open an account with Angel Broking by furnishing eKYC and other identity documents for account opening. Opening an account with Angel Broking is free and instant. You receive the login credential through an email once your account is activated.
Q. Does Angel Broking provide advisory services?
A. Yes, Angel Broking has a separate wing for providing advisory. The tips and recommendations found to be very accurate as based on extensive technical research. You can avail of advisory through the trading app itself.
Q. Can I trade in derivatives using these apps?
A. Derivative trading in Futures and Options is possible with Angel Broking Trading App. However, other apps, i.e., Angel Bee and Angel iLearn, don’t support derivative trading as they are investment and learning apps, respectively.