Anand Rathi Margin Calculator
Page Contents Table
Anand Rathi lets you open a Demat account with opening charges of RS.750. Brokerage on Anand Rathi varies for the segments traded on. It is percentage based. Equity intraday charges are 0.05% 0.015% of the traded value. Anand Rathi website does not have a margin calculator of its own but can be found on the third party website. It provides margin across various segments in the trading.
Anand Rathi Money Exposure Margin and Leverage List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 3x margin|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 21x time Leverage|
|Equity Future||Upto 8x exposure|
|Equity Option||Upto 10x|
|Currency Future||Upto 5x|
|Currency Option||Upto 4x|
|Commodity Future||Upto 5x limit|
|BO & CO Margin||–|
Anand Rathi Equity margin calculator
Anand Rathi Equity Intraday margin calculator
- When you buy and sell or sell and buy a security on the same trading day then this kind of trading is called an intraday trading.
- Anand Rathi provides up to 21 times margin on the intraday trading on stocks (MIS).
- Brokerage charges are 0.05% to 0.015% of the total traded value.
Anand Rathi Equity delivery margin Calculator.
- A stock bought and held for more than one trading session would fall into a delivery category.
- Anand Rathi charges up to 0.50% brokerage charges.
- Margin provided in case of delivery is 3 times.
- An intraday trade can be converted to a delivery type if you have margin equal to the cost of the buy trade.
Anand Rathi Equity Future Margin
- Anand Rathi gives margin for Equity future trades also. Equity Futures can be traded as Intraday or also for positional purpose.
- Anand Rathi provides 8 times of margin for intraday trading.
- Latest SEBI Rules suggests that the broker should collect total margin that includes span margin and the exposure margin.
- You can carry forward the Future to a positional for T+7 days with 3x exposure. Interest charges will be applied of 18% + GST
Anand Rathi Equity Option Margin
- Anand Rathi provides margin on Equity Options too.
- Options can also be traded on an intraday basis or for delivery and has a specific expiry date.
- Latest SEBI Rules suggest that the broker should collect a total margin that includes span margin and the exposure margin.
- Anand Rathi provides 10 times of margin leverage for intraday purposes.
Anand Rathi Commodity margin calculator
- MCX trading can also be enabled on Anand Rathi and is as similar and easy as the Equity trading.
- It provides margin leverage up to 5 times.
Anand Rathi Commodity Future Margin Calculator
- Anand Rathi enables you to invest on mega and mini lots based on the investment amount available to trade.
- It provides 5x intraday exposure.
Anand Rathi Commodity Option Margin Calculator
DATA not available
Anand Rathi Currency Margin calculator
Anand Rathi Currency Future margin calculator
- Anand Rathi provides around 5 times exposure per executed order on intraday
- SEBI’s new rule suggests collection of total margin (SPAN+Exposure) from the trader.
Anand Rathi Currency Options margin calculator
- Anand Rathi provides around 4 times exposure on the option contracts entered on the currencies.
- SEBI’s new rule suggests collection of the total margin from the trader before entering into the trade.
Anand Rathi BO ad CO margin Calculator
- Anand Rathi does not provide facilities BO & CO orders.
Anand Rathi Span margin calculator
- Span margin the mandatory margin blocked for the future or Option contract defined by the exchange.
- The Margin calculator is updated 6 times a day from NSE website.
Need Anand Rathi Margin Calculator
- Margin calculator helps you manage your capital while trading over various segments in the stock market.
- Anand Rathi margin calculator covers all the available segments in the Indian market for the Intraday purposes.
- It provides up to 21 times of margin coverage across all the segments from equities to derivatives.
List of other Stock broker Margin Calculator
|Upstox Margin Calculator||Beeline Broking Margin Calculator||Astha Trade Margin Calculator|
|5paisa Margin Calculator||GCL Margin Calculator||Composite Margin Calculator|
|Alice Blue Margin Calculator||GEPL capital Margin Calculator||Trading Bell Margin Calculator|
Anand Rathi Margin FAQs
Q1. How much margin does Anand Rathi give?
Ans: Anand Rathi gives a maximum of 21x margin on intraday trades.
Q2. Anand Rathi provides a margin for options?
Ans: Yes, Anand Rathi provides a margin for options up to 10 times.
Q3. How much Exposure does Anand Rathi provide?
Ans: Anand Rathi provides exposure up to 21 times.
Q4. How much does the Anand Rathi charge for intraday margin?
Ans: No additional charges for the intraday margin.
Q5. What is the margin for delivery trading in Anand Rathi?
Ans: 3 times margin for delivery is provided by Anand Rathi.
Q6. What is the margin for CNC trading in Anand Rathi?
Ans: 3 times margin is provided for CNC trading.
Q7. What is LMT in Anand Rathi?
Ans: LMT means limit Order in Anand Rathi.
Q8. How to use margin in Anand Rathi?
Ans: Margin can be used in Intraday, delivery across all segments.
Q9. Can I margin trading in Anand Rathi?
Ans: Yes, margin trading is available in Anand Rathi.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.