1. Alice Blue Margin Calculator
- Alice Blue Online Margin Calculator is an efficient online calculator tool to help the clients to calculate Exposure and leverage offered by Alice Blue Online.
- It can be used in calculating all segments including delivery, intraday, F&O, commodities, and currency.
- All you need to search for the specific scrip or desired investment product from various available options.
- In Alice Blue Online margin Calculator all you need to select the scrip where you will get all margin multiples, including expiry date, span margin and many more.
- In addition, this tool is used for calculating Alice Blue Online funding margin. It also enables the user to calculate the total number of shares the user can buy in extra by utilizing the leverage provided by Alice Blue.
2. Alice Blue Equity Margin Calculator
Page Contents Table
Alice Blue Equity Intraday margin calculator
- A true intraday product is a special type of product that is mainly bought and sells for a single trading day and Alice Blue Online Equity MIS is an intraday product.
- Call and trade charges are applicable if Alice Blue Online team closes your position. So always try to close it prior to the closing time.
- Up to 20x (based on the stock) margin is provided by Alice Blue Online Intraday (MIS).
Alice Blue Equity Delivery margin calculator
- In the case of the Equity Delivery segment, Alice Blue Online provides leverage or margin of up to 3x times for Category-A clients.
- Alice Blue Online is playing the game of stockbroker quite well when others find it difficult to match.
Alice Blue Equity Future margin calculator
- In the case of Alice Blue Online Equity Future Intraday margin is about 10% or (10x) leverage based on the stock
- However, if the equity future position is closed automatically by the Alice Blue Online team it is Carry forwarded for the next trading day with zero brokerage charge and (1x) leverage is provided.
- As per the new SEBI rule and regulation, every registered stockbroker needs to collect the Total margin (Span+ Exposure) for each trading day. In order to avoid penalties for the clients.
Alice Blue Equity Option margin calculator
- Alice Blue Online margin on Equity Option Buying is Up to 3x times in Intraday & on selling Equity Options the margin is up to 10x times in intraday.
- However, if the equity options position is closed automatically by the Alice Blue Online team it is carry forwarded for the next trading day with zero brokerage charge and (1x) leverage is provided.
- As per the new SEBI rule and regulation every registered stockbroker needs to collect Total margin (Span+ Exposure) for each trading day.
Aliceblue Online Margin List
|Equity Delivery||Upto 3x (Time Margin)|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 20x (Time Leverage)|
|Equity Future||Upto 10x (Time Limit)|
|Equity Option||Upto 3x (Trading Margin)|
|Currency Future||Upto 10x(Trading Exposure)|
|Currency Option||Upto 10x (Trading Leverage)|
|Commodity Future||Upto 10x|
|Commodity Option||Upto 10x|
|BO & CO Margin||Upto 40x (Time Exposure)|
3. Alice Blue Commodity margin calculator
Alice Blue Commodity future margin calculator
- For intraday trading of Commodity future, Alice Blue Online offers 10% of the span and 10x margin leverage.
- However, once the market is closed Alice Blue Online automatically stops the position if the clients don’t manually lock the position and the total amount will be Carry forwarded for next trading day with zero brokerage (1x) of Span leverage is given.
Alice Blue Commodity option margin calculator
- In the case of intraday trading of a Commodity option, Alice Blue Online offers 10% of the span and 10x margin leverage.
- However, once the market is closed Alice Blue Online automatically stops the position if the clients don’t manually lock the position.
- The total amount will be Carry forwarded for the next trading day with zero brokerage (1x) of Span leverage is given by the stockbroker.
4. Alice Blue Currency margin calculator
Alice Blue Currency future margin calculator
- Alice Blue Online provides an intraday margin of Up to 10x times for currency future segment and a 10% span margin is also provided.
- Carry forward margin of 1xtime is also mentioned in the case of Currency’s future with zero brokerage.
Alice Blue Currency option margin calculator
- Alice Blue Online provides an intraday margin of Up to 10x times for the currency option segment and 10% span margin is also provided.
- Carry forward margin of 1x time is also mentioned in the case of Currency’s option with zero brokerage.
- As per the new SEBI rule and regulation, every registered stockbroker needs to collect the Total margin (Span+ Exposure) for each trading day.
5. Alice Blue BO & CO margin calculator
- If you are interested to order as Bracket Order or Cover Order, you can set a stop- loss against your performed trade.
- By doing so, you save yourself from heavy loss and risk of mitigation even if the market falls beyond its limits.
- So, in the end, you end up with minimum loss which is always beneficial and a smart way to survive in the broking world.
- The one big advantage of the Bracket order is that it comes with auto cancellation and trailing stop losses.
- However, a cover order is a two-way order. In this process client initially places an order along with a stop-loss order simultaneously.
- Due to market volatility, there is always a chance of losses, so cover order helps the trader to reduce his/her losses.
- However, the only limitation is that the user can’t cancel one side of the order alone.
6. Alice Blue Span margin calculator
- A Span Margin calculator helps in calculating the amount a user must keep in his/her trading account in order to overcome any unfortunate potential loss in the stock market.
- By using this concept it broadens the exposure level of any client to trade in a risk-free manner.
- For margin in the segment of Equity derivatives, few new rules and regulations are introduced by SEBI.
- However, there is no specific value fixed as SPAN Margin as it varies from scrip to scrip. The main reason behind it is that every segment is different from each other so the risk factor is also different.
- Hence it is the responsibility of the user to maintain a sound amount of margin in its account and it helps in avoiding penalties and squaring off positions.
7. Need Alice Blue Margin Calculator
- Alice Blue Online margin Calculator helps in providing margin funding facility to its clients.
- The margin and exposure are based on total stocks and other market values. It is approved by the exchange and Alice Blue Online approved stocks.
- It reminds customers to maintain consent to avail margin funding facility.
- Alice Blue Online’s margin calculator is pretty simple and clear in the values and margins across every trading segment.
- The range of margin lies between 3x to 20x times however no margin in case of delivery segment.
- A margin calculator helps a trader in maintaining a balance in his or her trading account based on market values.
- It offers auto square off position to safeguard your losses.
8. List of other Stock Broker Margin Calculator
|Angel Broking Margin Calculator||Axis Direct Margin Calculator|
|Edelweiss Margin Calculator||Master Trust Margin Calculator|
|Sharekhan Margin Calculator||Arihanth Capital Margin Calculator|
|Motilal Oswal Margin Calculator||Aditya Bira Capital Margin Calculator|
|Icici Direct Margin Calculator||Anand Rathi Margin Calculator|
|Hdfc Securities Margin Calculator||Bonanza Capital Margin Calculator|
Q. How much margin does Alice Blue give?
Alice Blue Online offers up to 20 x margin.
Q. Alice Blue provides a margin for options?
Up to 10x times margin is provided for options trading by Alice Blue.
Q. How much Exposure does Alice Blue provide?
Up to 20x times exposure is the maximum exposure Alice Blue provides to date.
Q. How much does Alice Blue charge for intraday margin?
A flat charge of Rs. 20 is charged for intraday trading by Alice blue.
Q. What is the margin for delivery trading in Alice Blue?
The margin of up to 3x times is offered by Alice Blue for delivery trading.
Q. What is the margin for CNC trading in Alice Blue?
A flat charge of Rs. 20 is charged for CNC by Alice Blue.
Q. What is LMT in Alice Blue?
LMT stands for Limit Order in Alice Blue.
Q. How to use margin in Alice Blue?
To use margin you need to maintain your trading account with margin funding.
Q. Can I margin trading in Alice Blue?
Yes, you can use margin trading in Alice Blue.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.