5Paisa Vs Tradebulls Securities
Page Contents Table
5Paisa is a very well-known discount broker that has been dealing and trading for years. An Indian share broker company, 5Paisa is located in Mumbai and is the second-largest discount share broker in the whole of India.
The online version of 5Paisa, known as 5paisa.com, was introduced in the year 2016.
5Paisa had to make a lot of changes in their brokerage policies, plans as well as models to enter the online world of stockbroking.
In spite of all the changes and refurbishments, 5Paisa has managed to stand tall and high in the list of the biggest and the best stock brokers in India.
Tradebulls Securities, on the other hand, is a full-service broker established in the year in 2009.
Founded by Mr. Dinesh Thakkar, Tradebulls Securities is a private company trading and dealing in shares since its inception.
While one of them is a discount broker, the other is a full-service broker, thus marking the first line of distinction between the two here and now.
However, if you are still unsure about which share broker will turn to be a better fit for your trading, then this comparison list below will help you out further.
The two companies have been compared based on more than 100 attributes to give you a better insight into their working, features, charges, advantages, and disadvantages.
Here are the attributes they are marked on:
- Company overview
- Account opening charges
- Exposure or leverages
- Trading platforms
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Platform comparison
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities
Here is a table to give a glimpse into the basics and the background of 5Paisa and Tradebulls Securities with respect to their years of establishment, founders, location of headquarters, broker type, and company type.
|Broker type||Discount Broker||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Mr Rajamani Venkataraman & Mr Nirmal Jain||Mr. Dinesh Thakkar|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, India||Mumbai, India|
5Paisa and Tradebulls Securities Ratings
Here is a table for 5paisa and Tradebulls Securities comparison on the basis of their ratings on multiple users and experiences.
|Experience||4.0 / 10||7.0 / 10|
|Products & Services||6.0 / 10||7.6 / 10|
|Brokerage Charges and Fees||9.8 / 10||7.8 / 10|
|Stock Research and Advisory||4.0 / 10||6.6 / 10|
|Trading Platforms||7.0 / 10||6.8 / 10|
|Overall Rating||6.2 / 10||7.2 / 10|
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Comparison of Demat Account
There is a great wedge between the pricing of opening and handling them. This 5Paisa and Tradebulls Securities comparison of demat account will help you decide better.
While Tradebulls lets you open a demat account for as low as rupees 299 or even for free under some circumstances, 5Paisa charges rupees six hundred fifty for the same.
|Account Opening Charges||Rupees 650||Rupees299 or FREE|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rupees400 per annum||Rupees300 or FREE|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free||Rupees0|
|Margin Money||Rupees0||Rupees0 – Rupees3,00,000|
|Offline to Online||NA||YES|
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Comparison of Brokerage Charges
5Paisa charges a standard fee of rupees 10 for every order that passes through it. It remains stagnant for commodity, currency, and equity.
5Paisa also has a brokerage calculator names 5Paisa brokerage calculator which lets you calculate the amount of brokerage you will have to pay for your order.
Tradebulls Securities, however, does not have a standard set price chart. It has fixed slot percentages or money depending upon the call you make.
You can also calculate your brokerage amount through Tradebulls Securities Brokerage Calculator.
|Brokerage Fees & Charges||5Paisa||Tradebulls Securities|
|Equity Delivery Trading||Rupees10 every executed order||0.10% – 0.30%|
|Equity Intraday Trading||Rupees10 every executed order||0.010% – 0.030%|
|Commodity Options trading||NA||0.010% – 0.030%|
|Equity Futures Trading||Rupees10 every executed order||0.010% – 0.030%|
|Equity Options Trading||Rupees10 every executed order||Rs. 50 – Rs. 80 every lot|
|Currency Futures Trading||Rupees 10 every executed order||0.010% – 0.030%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rupees10 every executed order||Rupees 50 – Rs. 80 every lot|
|Minimum Brokerage||Rupees10 every executed order||Rupees30 per trade|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rupees400 every annum||Rupees300 or FREE|
|Trading AMC Charges||FREE||FREE|
|Margin Money||Zero||Rupees0 – Rupees3,00,000|
|Brokerage Calculator||5paisa Brokerage Calculator||Tradebulls Securities Brokerage Calculator|
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Comparison of Other Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of the entire turnover||0.00325% of the entire turnover|
|STT||0.0126% of the entire turnover||0.0126% of the entire turnover|
|SEBI turnover Charges||0.0002% of the entire turnover||0.0002% of the entire turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Minimal but depends of the state||Minimal but depends of the state|
|GST||18% of brokerage & Transactional charges||18% of brokerage & Transactional charges|
Read also: 5paisa Margin Calculator
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Offers
|Free Demat Account||NA||YES|
|Free Trading Account||YES||YES|
|Discount on Brokerage||YES||YES|
|Trading Happy Hours||NA||NA|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||NA||YES|
|1 Month Brokerage Free||NA||NA|
|0 Brokerage for Loss Hitting Traders||NA||NA|
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Services
|3 in 1 account||NA||NA|
|Trading Exposure||Upto 35x||Upto 60x|
Read also: Tradebulls Margin Calculator
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Research & Advisory
|Research & Advisory||5Paisa||Tradebulls Securities|
|Company Stock Review||NA||YES|
|Free Stock Tips||NA||YES|
|Daily Market Review||NA||YES|
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Exposure or Leverage
|Exposure or Leverage||5Paisa||Tradebulls Securities|
|Equity Delivery||Up to 5x||Up to 6x|
|Equity Intraday||Up to 35x||Up to 60x|
|Equity Futures||Up to 8x||Up to 20x|
|Equity Options||Up to 12x||Up to 20x|
|Currency Futures||Up to 6x||Up to 10x|
|Currency Options||Up to 10x||Up to 10x|
|Commodities||Up to 10x||Up to 40x|
|Margin Calculator||5Paisa Margin Calculator||Tradebulls Securities Margin Calculator|
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Comparison of Products
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Comparison of Trading Platforms
|Trading Platforms||5Paisa||Tradebulls Securities|
|Desktop Platform – Windows||YES||YES|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||YES||YES|
|Desktop Browser Platform||YES||YES|
|Mobile Site Platform||YES||YES|
|Android App Platform||YES||YES|
|iOS App Platform||YES||YES|
|Windows App Platform||NA||NA|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||NA||NA|
|Real Time Updates||YES||YES|
|Online MF Buy||YES||YES|
|Multi Account Management||YES||YES|
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Comparison of Customer Support
|Customer Support||5Paisa||Tradebulls Securities|
|Toll Free Number||NA||NA|
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities Advantages and Disadvantages
|Advantages||· You get good brokerage services at incredibly cheap cost of just Rs. 10 every executed order.|
· There is a flat brokerage charge for your trade irrespective of the size of the trade. Thus, you pay the same amount even for bigger trades.
· They have software called 5paisa terminal for free for traders.
· 5Paisa mobile app is also freely accessible to traders.
· 4 times higher exposure when talking about equity delivery trading.
· 20 times higher exposure when considering equity intraday trading.
· 3.5 times increased exposure when comparing derivatives intraday trading.
· For over the past 20 years, India Infoline, better known as IIFL has been a leading non-banking financial organisation. It also happens to be backing up 5Paisa.
|· Tradebulls Securities offers traders the opportunity to trade at exceptionally reasonable and affordable cost.|
· Transactional charges, stamp duty charges, GST, and STT charges are all affordable and is in line or less than its competitors.
· They have a good number of trading platforms which definitely help traders to have a better access.
· Their range of trading products is expansive.
· Tradebulls give out lots of tips on research and investment in shares.
· Tradebulls has a good presence over the country with 18 locations spread throughout the country.
· Traders can trade across Mutual Funds, Insurance, IPO, Currency Trading, Equity, derivatives, and much more.
· Traders can get access to real-time quotes anywhere and everywhere.
|Disadvantages||· Rupees one hundred is charged for every brokerage call. Nonetheless, there is no limit set to how many calls you can make at once.|
· Extra money is to be paid if you want to get in contact with research and advisory.
· A higher cost for exchange turnover is another disadvantage in 5Paisa’s pocket. This is so because most of its competitors have kept the cost at bare minimum.
· While most discount brokers charge somewhere around eight to twelve rupees, 5Paisa charges a whooping twenty five rupees for demat transactions.
· NRI trading account is another advantage in 5Paisa’s court as there is no such facility available.
· 5Paisa has also not made any amends to make demat account trading possible.
· Three in one account is not an available option at 5paisa.com
|· In spite of having a good number of trading apps platforms, Tradebulls does not have a very well working mobile app. in fact, it can be called to be far below average.|
· Many traders have felt and reported the problem of hidden charges.
· Due to the hidden charges and costing, many traders now find it difficult to trade and deal with Trade Bulls.
· A 24 / 7 hours service is not provided by Trading Bulls. This makes it difficult for traders to get in touch with them when needed.
· They have a notorious image for never replying to nay of the comments that they receive on Google Store. There are over 70 of them and you will not find a reply to any of them.
· Below the level customer care has been a consistent disadvantage to Trade Bulls.
· Their tips and predictions related to stock market have hardly been correct.
5Paisa vs TradebullsSecurities comparison is a great way for traders to have a better insight and perspective into which of the two stockbrokers is better for them. 5Paisa and Tradebulls are both stock brokers.
However, 5Paisa is a discount broker, and Tradebulls Securities is a full-service broker. Other than this difference, there are other distinctions too. Right from their brokerage plans to transactional charges and the services offered by each, there is a wide gap between the two.
5Paisa vs Tradebulls Securities comparison will make it easier to choose the more appropriate stock broker for your stock trading needs. You can have a clear look at the comparison table above and mark them on the basis of their pros and cons.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.