5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart: Investment and stock trading have been going hand in hand for a lot of years. Once it was a difficult task, but now, with the emergence of so many stockbrokers, online and offline, indulging into stock trading and investing in stocks has become a comparatively more manageable task.
However, ever since the number of stockbrokers has touched the roof, it has become increasingly challenging to choose the one that will fit trading and investing in stock needs in the best possible way as per your requirements.
This post has all the details essential for your get a closer idea about the functions and working of 5Paisa and Swastika Investmart. There are various different aspects that have been considered to bring you a complete study of the two sharebrokers.
There are a hundred things that are different about them and a hundred others that are similar. However, the two are separate and, thus, are bound to have multiple and dissimilar advantages and disadvantages.
Each of these presents traders with multiple products and brokerage plans and models. Here are some of the aspects which have made the basis for this 5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart comparison:
- Customer support services
- Comparison of trading platforms
- Comparison of products
- Assessment on research and advisory
- Services provided by each
- Offers given out by both
- Brokerage charges
- Other related charges
- Comparison of account services
- Ratings by multiple customers
Below tables are there to give you a better understanding of these brokers.
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Basic Details
Page Contents Table
Here are some basic details about 5paisa and Swastika Investmart with respect their basics. While both the brokers have their headquarters in Mumbai, India, their establishment years are decades apart.
Swastika Investmart is a full-service broker while 5paisa is a discount broker. However, Swastika Investmart does own an offspring named Trading Bells, which is a discount broker.
|Year of establishment||2007||1992|
|Location of headquarters||Mumbai||Mumbai|
|Broker Type||Discount broker||Full-Service Broker|
|Founder’s Name||Mr Nirmal Jain and Mr Rajamani Venkataraman||Mr Sunil Nyati|
5Paisa and Swastika Investmart Comparison of Demat Account
Here is a comparison of the charges incurred on opening, maintaining, and transacting through a demat account. While 5Paisa does not have the option to shifting an offline demat account to an online one, Swastika Investmart does. 5paisa does not require you to have any margin money but Swastika Investmart requires a minimum of Rs 15, 000.
|Account opening charges||Rs 650||Rs 550|
|Trading AMC charges||Rs 0||Rs 0|
|Offline to online||No||Yes|
|Depository source||CDSL||NSDL & CDSL|
|Demat AMC charges||Rs 400 / year||Rs 300|
|Margin Money||Rs 0||Minimum Rs 15,000|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Offers
Each of the two stock brokers offer a lot of offers and services. Both of them have the facility of free trading account but none offers trading happy hours, holiday offers, referral offers or 1 month brokerage free.
|Free trading account||YES||YES|
|Trading happy hours||NA||NA|
|1 month brokerage free||NA||NA|
|Free demat account||NA||YES|
|Discount on brokerage||YES||NA|
|Flexible brokerage plans||NA||YES|
|No brokerage for loss incurring trades||NA||NA|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Research and Advisory
Advisory is important when it comes to stock market. While most traders who have been doing trading for long know everything there is to know, most new or recently joined traders don’t know much and appreciate a little help.
|Research and Advisory||5Paisa||Swastika Investmart|
|Free stock tips||NA||YES|
|Company stock review||NA||YES|
|Daily market review||NA||YES|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Products
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Customer Care Services
|Customer Care Services||5Paisa||Swastika Investmart|
|Number of branches||20|
|Toll free number||NA||NA|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Ratings
|Products and services||6.0 / 10||6.1 / 10|
|Stock research and advisory||4.0 / 10||6.4 / 10|
|Experience||4.0 / 10||6.4 / 10|
|Brokerages charges and fees||9.8 / 10||6.2 / 10|
|Trading platform||7.0 / 10||6.8 / 10|
|Overall rating||6.2 / 10||6.4 / 10|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Charges
|Brokerages Charges And Fees||5Paisa||Swastika Investmart|
|Equity intraday trading||Rs 10 for every order||0.020% – 0.050%|
|Equity futures trading||Rs 10 for every order||0.020% – 0.050%|
|Currency futures trading||Rs 10 for every order||0.020% – 0.050%|
|Minimum brokerage||Rs 10 for every order||Specific percent of the transaction|
|Trading AMC charges||Rs 0||Rs 0|
|Equity delivery trading||Rs 10 for every order||0.15% – 0.35%|
|Commodity options trading||NA||0.020% – 0.050%|
|Equity options trading||Rs 10 for every order||Rs 75 for every order|
|Currency options trading||Rs 10 for every order||Rs 50 for every order|
|Demat AMC charges||Rs 400 per year||Rs 300|
|Margin money||Rs 0||Rs 15,000|
|Brokerage calculator||5Paisa Brokerage Claculator||Swastika Brokerage Calculator|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Other Charges
|STT||0.0126% / total turnover||0.0126% / total turnover|
|Stamp duty||Minimally but depending on state||Minimally but depending on state|
|Transactional charges||0.00325% / total turnover||0.00325% / total turnover|
|SEBI turnover charges||0.0002% / total turnover||0.0002% / total turnover|
|GST||18% / transactional charges + brokerage fees||18% / transactional charges + brokerage fees|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Investment Options
|Investment Options||5Paisa||Swastika Investmart|
|Trading exposure||Up to 35 times||Up to 6 times|
|3 in 1 account||NA||NA|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Exposure / Leverage
|Exposure / Leverage||5Paisa||Swastika Investmart|
|Equity Intraday||Up to 35 times||Up to 6 times|
|Equity Options||Up to 12 times||Up to 5 times|
|Currency Options||Up to 10 times||Up to 2 times|
|Equity delivery||Up to 5 times||Up to 2 times|
|Equity Futures||Up to 8 times||Up to 3 times|
|Currency Futures||Up to 6 times||Up to 2 times|
|Commodities||Up to 10 times||Up to 2 times|
|Margin Calculator||5Paisa Margin Calculator||Swastika Investmart Margin Calculator|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Trading Platforms
|Trading Platforms||5Paisa||Swastika Investmart|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||YES||YES|
|Mobile site platform||YES||YES|
|iOS app platform||YES||YES|
|Other OS platforms (mobile)||NA||YES|
|Multi account management||YES||NA|
|Desktop platform – windows||YES||YES|
|Desktop browser platform||YES||YES|
|Android app platform||YES||YES|
|Windows app platform||NA||YES|
|Real time updates||YES||YES|
|Online MF buy||YES||NA|
5Paisa vs Swastika Investmart Comparison of Advantages &Disadvantages
|Advantages||· They charge a low brokerage fee both in comparison to the services and products provided by them and also considering the brokerage charges of their competitors.|
· IIFL has got their back. It is a brand that traders know they can trust.
·5paisa offers a smooth and easy going process of opening an account with them.
· They have a couple of trading platforms and brokerage and margin calculators, all of which work smooth and well.
·Insurance and mutual Funds are two of the other resources which are accessible to traders involved with 5Paisa.
· They offer products in terms of currency, insurance, derivatives, SIP, mutual funds, and equity.
· They offer an exposure up to 35 times more than their most competitive contemporaries when talking about trading account, IPO services, intraday services, and demat account.
· They offer traders with the knowledge with the top picks of the week and otherwise.
·There are a surprisingly good number of platforms where their services can be availed from.
· Everything can be controlled from their app, which is like a blessing for professional traders.
· They have a 24 hour customer care support team.
· They plan on offering personal loans as well as dealing in commodities in the near future.
|With almost 27 years of experience in the stock market industry, Swastika Investmart is an old and trusted name. Traders know they can rely on this company.|
· Swastika gives their traders access to unlimited amount of free research and advisory. They have experts who are always on the go to find new and beneficial knowledge about stocks.
· Being such an old trader, Swastika is also deemed as being fairly good when it comes to offline trading.
·Swastika Investmart deals in currency options and currency futures through USE, NSE & NCX-SX.
· It deals in merchant banking, commodities, issue management, equity, mutual funds, depository services, corporate advisory, consultancy, and currency.
· Trading Bells, a discount share broker, is basically a part of Swastika Investmart.
· It has a NSE corporate membership and a BSE corporate membership.
·Swastika Investmart has a well-followed customer care service.
Its application is amazingly easy to use and is swift and fast.
· It provides a complete range of transparent services.
· They give their traders with well researched research reports for better trading practices.
· There are dozens of options to fund transferring.
|lDisadvantages||· In spite they give top picks and more stock related knowledge, it does not come around to be actually from an expert.|
· Traders will be unable to indulge into commodity trading with 5Paisa because it still does not offer one.
· Investors will gain little from 5paisa as they do not have an offline presence.
· New investors, especially, need to be super careful as 5paisa’s advisory depends mainly on machine learning.
· 5paisa does not exactly possess a massive investment infrastructure.
|· In spite of the amazing customer care services that they have to offer, there are certain glitches such as a very long response time. Even the toll free number does not solve trader issues swiftly.|
· While Swastika Investmart’s website is loved by almost all its traders, it has some glitches. It will pop up the error message way too often than likeable.
· For so many segments, a leverage is not provided by Swastika Investmart.
· Very little knowledge regarding the offered products is supported by them.
5Paisa and Swastika Investmart are both eminent and remarkable share brokers. This 5paisa vs Swastika Investmart comparison is to make it easier for traders, new as well as experienced to have a better understanding of both of these and then choose whichever one they feel will be better for them.
5Paisa and Swastika Investmart have their own set of models and plans, advantages and disadvantages, and services and products. Studying the broker carefully before finalizing anything is always a better idea.
Stockquantum was founded by Dharmendra Mukati in 2018. I am a Trader and Investor in the last 10 years.
I am writing here about stock broker review, broker comparison, IPO investment, Crypto currencies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sub brokership, mutual fund, personal finance, and our experiences.